Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) (62249 Views)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) / They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Allisgud: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
When baba tell u that u must finish 50million everyday

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by justmondris: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
The same mumu go dey live for rented apartment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by mctech(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Babangidapikin:
As long as it is Legit ... enjoy ...but if it's from other people's sorrow,tears and blood .. spend with sense
Legit ke? Which business man spends like that?

Definitely a Yahoo boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by clems88(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Dis are de kind of men I want.... smiley kiss

Not de br©ke Nairaland men everywhere on dis forum grin grin grin grin grin grin
don't worry the one that will use your head for more money is coming your way. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
MISPLACED PRIORITY, BLACK AFRICANS CITIZEN HAVING PROBLEMS FROM HEAVEN, THE SAME 40 MILLION CAN CREATE JOBS, BUT BLACK AFRICAN YOUTH HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEM TO TACKLE, HUSHPUPPY BECOME PRISONER WITHOUT ANY TANGIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO DEVELOPED NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
sholikay:
No be juju be that?...
yahoo boy,armed robber,419,drug pusher or kidnapper.nobody working legitimately for his money will be spending that ridiculous amount of money over something frivolous even if he's a billionaire because he knows what it took him to make that type of money.now that night club will be smiling to the bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by obontami: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Not de br©ke Nairaland men everywhere on dis forum grin grin grin grin grin grin

Attention seeker. Fúck outta here.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Yhemzie(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Babangidapikin:
As long as it is Legit ... enjoy ...but if it's from other people's sorrow,tears and blood .. spend with sense
Legit money can't be spent in that reckless manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by paskal16: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Frivolities
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Bluffly: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Oleeeeeeee. Go and work or better still become yahoo like him and make yours till EFCC catches up. Must you be a termite
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
You don’t pay tax on this kind of income and spend it this way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Ordinary 40 million naira?
Cheap.
of course their spirits hate job creation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by richmanrichard: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kidnappers! see your target oh
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Allisgud:
When baba tell u that u must finish 50million everyday
ooooooooga ooooooooo hhhhmmm that is the pure truth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man spends 40m Naira at a nightclub shocked cool

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyQAod4L8tp/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG_Q1gBWsf4

...Yet people are extremely hungry, the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians not even the government
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by wittywriter: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
MAYOWAAK:
“MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE SOCIETY.” ----- AN ANECDOTE

“Germany is a highly industrialised country. In such a country, many will think its people lead a luxurious life. When we arrived at Hamburg, my colleagues and I walked into a restaurant where we noticed that a lot of tables were empty. There was a particular table where a young man and woman were having their meal. There were only two dishes and two cans of beer on the table. I wondered if such simple meal could be romantic, and whether the lady would not eventually leave this stingy guy. There were a few old ladies on another table as I continued to make my observation. When a dish is served, the waiter would distribute the food for them, and they would finish every bit of the food on their plates.

“As we were hungry, our local colleague ordered more food for us and by the time we were done eating, there was still about one third of unconsumed food on our table. But as we were about leaving the restaurant, the old ladies spoke to us in English, making it very clear that they were displeased about the fact that we were wasting so much food. ‘We paid for our food, it is none of your business how much food we left behind,’ my colleague who hosted us told the old ladies who appeared to be furious.

“At that point, one of them brought out her mobile phone and made a call to someone. Interested in what she was doing since we committed no crime, we tarried a while. Not long after, a man in uniform, apparently from a social security outfit given his uniform arrived. Upon knowing what the dispute was, he issued us a 50 Euro fine.

“When we asked for what our offence was, the officer told us in a very stern voice, ‘always order only what you can consume. The money you spend is yours but resources belong to the society. There are many people in the world who are facing shortage of resources so you have no reason to waste resources.”

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
And he has poor relatives.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Zico5(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
He will surely suffer for it. Even Dangote can never do this. He is a Yahoo boy and no matter where he is, he will be apprehended Las Las.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Benwems(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Spent 40million on fake drinks. Black man never still get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
He is spending huge amount of money but can't help the needy

Nobody owe anybody anything.....how he spend his money, that's his business......

Even if he does give to the needy. Will he come online to announce it?
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
LalastiklaIa:
At age 50 he will be broke and may have some organ failure for living a wreckess life and then be soliciting funds for transplant surgery abroad. Even Elon Musk, Dangote, Bill gates, and Zuckerberg are not stupid to spend this amount in a day. $40,000 in a day is stupidity even if you have $1,000,000 in your account
Na which kind swear be be that one? Na how many of your criminal politicians you wish all these things?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Faithful007: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Cheap.
YellowbaMoslem:
That's around 40,000 Dollars.

People pay 75,000 Dollars per night just to rent a room at The mark hotel in New York.

Poverty mentality everywhere, na so people wey get 1 Billion Zimbabwean dollars go dey call themselves Billionaires.

Nigerian man wey no worth 1 Billion Naira is not a millionaire, because you don't worth upto a million dollars.

Unless everyone in Zimbabwe is a Billionaire grin

LarryCork:

So? So wot? Wot is 40millions naira? Dats like £38,000 pounds...big deal. U homebase people muss be really suffffarrrin if u think 40million naira is big deal!!(no oofencse) angry

Of course there'll always be those clowns on Nairaland who will convert it to dollars and tell us how cheap it is, meanwhile not only can they not spend 5% of that, they've never seen anyone spend 5% of that before.

Spending 40000 dollars on consumables anywhere in the world is going to turn heads. Most expensive suites in the world's biggest cities do not even cost that much and even at that, they are unoccupied for the majority of the year.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by qtguru(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
God forbid, I'd rather spend it on friends, family and babe. 40million to a club doesn't make sense to me, but it's his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by MirrorofChrist: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Inside this Rogbodiyan

I guess they should interview him, where he got the money.

Well, he may be dispersing it as procribed by a witchdoctor. 10 is happening in this same earth we are now. We just need to be careful. Money is not easily get, let alone one is spending it with riotous living.

Those who spoils this nation sef are many, only God can deliver us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by id4sho(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
CJStarz:
D secret na d hypeman. He's a jog. Who knows the kind of Doremi dem do for the man in d club

E fit b debt sef. Though, it might be whole sale price. All na packing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Whytelyon(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Cheap.

Make i send my account Number, 600,000 naira Only is what i need. Only o
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by KingRabota: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Not really, mine
Just that one of my favourite quotes from the late sage Chief Obafemi Awolowo contains the phrase " to
eschew ostentatious lifestyle "
Hope you catch Baba's drift??
Traplord09:

Na your money
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by PaulH07: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man spends 40m Naira at a nightclub shocked cool

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyQAod4L8tp/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG_Q1gBWsf4

Shayo na bastard truetrue.

Hin eye go clear tomorrow, bet am
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by int0x80(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Stupidity, nobody that genuinely worked for his money spends it recklessly like this.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Pauliaette(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
He is crazy while people are feeling from hand to mouth, EFCC investigate this
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Honestfrend: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
LalastiklaIa:
At age 50 he will be broke and may have some organ failure for living a wreckess life and then be soliciting funds for transplant surgery abroad. Even Elon Musk, Dangote, Bill gates, and Zuckerberg are not stupid to spend this amount in a day. $40,000 in a day is stupidity even if you have $1,000,000 in your account

U re not far from the truth... My guy once worked in federal palace hotel in the island.. He said that if dangote comes like this he can spend between 5-10m...that is the richest black man o... Nai the anamu dey burn 40m..person wen him name no show for anywhere..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) / Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.