Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) (62349 Views)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) / They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by aimmoney9: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Dis are de kind of men I want.... smiley kiss

U can't meet such Rich M£n here..... only de Reta®d£d ones disturbin me with Pms are wat we have here embarassed embarassed

Only br©ke, Wr£tch€d and F®ustrat£d Men are on dis forum grin grin grin grin grin

All the M€n in this forum are Just Uzzzzlesss to be honest....... All of them embarassed embarassed
When them use you no come here dey shout justice for sheistoougly ooooo..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2023
aimmoney9:

When them use you no come here dey shout justice for sheistoougly ooooo..... grin grin grin grin grin

U mean use ur M©m? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by aimmoney9: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U mean use ur M©m? shocked shocked
Back to the sender...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by blueAgent(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
Crafteck1:

Una set full wardrobe, carry calabash for head with dusting powder as makeup..

I don laugh tire.

grin grin grin

You dey mind the wannable slay queen.

Guys with such money don't even have time 4 babes like her.

They go for class.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Chidozianu(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
He is spending huge amount of money but can't help the needy
Which one have you helped? It is his money, you didn't put food on his table. Mind your business.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by deavicky(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

If bein b®oke like u is wat u call real human den Gœdforbid I rather be fake grin grin grin grin grin
I'm not suppose banter words with you because all see in you is youthful exorbitance. I'm only trying to advice. But talking about richness my mind is tell I am richer than ur father and elder brother put together. Even my last daughter who is less that 2 years is richer than u. I know so cos I know how much in her account
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by deavicky(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2023
seborrhic:

That's a year's salary for the average worker and that's good income anywhere in Europe.
£3k/month anywhere in Europe and America is a good income.
I just gave him a worse scenario.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Snitch24(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

And sadly u ain't one of dem grin grin grin grin grin b®oke man grin grin grin grin
Thankfully I'm not
You should watch what you say to people online
They might be ur helper
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by maryscotland: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Stupidity in high places
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Chidozianu:
Which one have you helped? It is his money, you didn't put food on his table. Mind your business.
Am minding my business 💁
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Bobxin: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Shvvt ur gutter fo©l.... U tink everytin is ritual?? undecided

Eeediot sad

Since you know pretty much about everything, why don't you use that knowledge, to make your own money, rather than depending on someone who has made it, to spend it on u. I wasn't expecting you would reply everyone after making a f©©l of yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by gforce5: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2023
Leave him. He thinks that we are all naive people who have never stepped outside the country. I have spent one-tenth of my life in the UK and only a crazy person spends that amount in an British club. Even Footballers don't do that. The most they would spend is 20k . 38k is many people's yearly income in the UK. Only a few people earn 50k salary in the UK. N40 million is a lot of money in any country to be wasting in a club.
Creativity22:

Shut up. Thats someone's yearly income in uk
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by FoggedBrain: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2023
LarryCork:

So? So wot? Wot is 40millions naira? Dats like £38,000 pounds...big deal. U homebase people muss be really suffffarrrin if u think 40million naira is big deal!!(no oofencse) angry

Have you personally made that much over the last 5 years? Even in the UK that is so much money. Stop capping.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by yemmywesey(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2023
He should save for the raining days, if he buy a property of 40m today, it can do 3x in 10years
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by youcantcme: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2023
LalastiklaIa:
At age 50 he will be broke and may have some organ failure for living a wreckess life and then be soliciting funds for transplant surgery abroad. Even Elon Musk, Dangote, Bill gates, and Zuckerberg are not stupid to spend this amount in a day. $40,000 in a day is stupidity even if you have $1,000,000 in your account

He is stupid but what makes you think he will be broke? Dey play lol
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by LarryCork: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2023
FoggedBrain:

Have you personally made that much over the last 5 years? Even in the UK that is so much money. Stop capping.

Brother I drive range rover, only £38,000..cash. u really think I will cry over paying a woman N250,000 naira for sexxc?bro the lowest I pay for sexxc in 100k...and that's if she ugly.if she fine I pay N200k to N250k..but if she half cast or lightskin, bro I pay up to 300k for juss 6 minutes sexxc. If u no how I make moiney..brother truss me, u will run!!!((real talk)) angry
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by LarryCork: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2023
Judolisco:
u wey dey yankee sef no go spend dis kind money

Bro truss me, i spend moiney when there is women...real talk!! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by LarryCork: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Didi2d:

No offense boss.

I need to pay my rent, need your assistance

Brother dats yor problem sir..I don't sleep with mans.i do women only!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by gforce5: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2023
You get it. That's why old money is different from new money. The old moneyed class are very conservative when it comes to spending. They understand that to preserve wealth, you have to live within/ below your means. New money never lasts because of their orientation when it comes to wealth.
Nazgul:
The rule of spending is never to spend above 5% of your total net worth in one sitting.

Most Nigerian youths have poor spending habits, that's why we're amongst the poorest country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by LarryCork: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2023
sweetgala:

Any multi millionaire would tell you £38,000 is a lot to spend on frivolities and must be done with some element of caution and can't be done too often.

Lots? Which Lots? Brother moiney is for spending.am changing my range next month.had it for 2years.am changing it to a ride that gets me more women!!(true story) angry
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Boldideas: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U can't meet such Rich M£n here..... only de Reta®d£d ones disturbin me with Pms are wat we have here embarassed embarassed

Only br©ke, Wr£tch€d and F®ustrat£d Men are on dis forum grin grin grin grin grin

All the M€n in this forum are Just Uzzzzlesss to be honest....... All of them embarassed embarassed

How much does your father have? How much from what he has have you spent on the man you love? Yeye fowl!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

dem go just you do rituals .riff

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by torqque7(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

You need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror,you no reach the type of girl to want this kind thing na, more like the indomie and egg for Se.x kinda girl is what I see when I look at your profile,no offense, guys like that will NEVER look your way but you can still upgrade and work on your hair skin and general appearance and packaging then we can try looking at your hopes and fantasies again but for now it’s a Zero sorry.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by MomohMrMoore: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Most of these politicians kids can do that.. its the money their family has stolen from Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by FoggedBrain: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
LarryCork:

Brother I drive range rover, only £38,000..cash. u really think I will cry over paying a woman N250,000 naira for sexxc?bro the lowest I pay for sexxc in 100k...and that's if she ugly.if she fine I pay N200k to N250k..but if she half cast or lightskin, bro I pay up to 300k for juss 6 minutes sexxc. If u no how I make moiney..brother truss me, u will run!!!((real talk)) angry

What I said has nothing to do with your sex life but okay....I think you're that guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fraudulent characters don't spend money they didn't work for, squander the loot. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by TREX002: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

All d males in your family I guess
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by NovusHomo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

"Runner" spotted ?? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by 3kay945(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Have seen your dp somewhere before. ... are you sure someone somewhere isn't using your pic for hk?. undecided cool grin
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by elonize(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ppo dat earned it honestly,won't ever spend like dis,mostly u crawl bfor u reach d top.
D rich men in d world barely spend on tinz like dis,dey can't buy yatch n co...but going 2club to get drunk like dis..no way.
All those saying na e money mk e spend as e like,but wen e finish, e go dey beg.
Ppo shud understand smtin.ur individual action has consequences, good or bad.
Eg.wen 1 does butt surgery n ppo criticize dem,sm say its their life.
N also wen 1 is smoking vape n dey say don't do it,dey will say its their life.
But wen d side effects kicks in..u hear dem running out to warn ppo,dey shudnt warn ppo na.they shud da kept it to demselves n face d consequences silently...
Arrogance n ignorance is very high in these generation
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by PaNnamdi: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
rickleye:

I have no issues with him spending 40million naira. I just want know what kind of job he’s into .
He might be in crypto if he is a long time fish in the system.

Even me I know how much I see from crypto daily.

Well that man should thread wisely though
Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by vikstandon(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Make I know hear sey, you dey miss... I go still use koboko wire your body, if found for road side... Ewu!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) / Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding / Lagos Shuts Down Event Centre Where Petrol Was Distributed As Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.