Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You (2081 Views)

LP Wins Polling Unit 025, Sabon Garri, Kano State / How Soludo Wanted To Save The Naira, But They Couldn't Understand It Then? / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Mrfeel: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Ok, I'm still standing... How about psquare paying a visit to the east for 3 days... I wan see something... They are all hiding in Lagos forgetting that south east is not safe...
South east is not safe but there are millions and millions of people living in south east

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Mrfeel: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
ganisucks:
One word= RIDICULOUS.
Obidients should choose one angle and stick with it. It's either they believe Obi was rigged out at the polls or Tinubu won because he had more of the votes. It can't be both. You can't allege Yakubu rigged the polls and then turn around and still ridicule the 8million voters for voting for Tinubu. Obidients, pick one.

Also, the most naive and ridiculous thing to do is to insult a voter for making his choice. You debate and educate, not emasculate.
The topic did not mention tinubu or obi
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by ambale(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
ganisucks:
One word= RIDICULOUS.
Obidients should choose one angle and stick with it. It's either they believe Obi was rigged out at the polls or Tinubu won because he had more of the votes. It can't be both. You can't allege Yakubu rigged the polls and then turn around and still ridicule the 8million voters for voting for Tinubu. Obidients, pick one.

Also, the most naive and ridiculous thing to do is to insult a voter for making his choice. You debate and educate, not emasculate.

Voter wey vote him oppressor thinking he would release him nko?

True true Nigeria and Nigerians dont deserve good men as the VP said the other time, it happens everywhere, good men are always frustrated in this country

Now lets see where evil go carry ina reach now
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mrfeel:

South east is not safe but there are millions and millions of people living in south east
hahaha, chest beater

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Mrfeel: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha, chest beater
How does that relate ? Are there no millions and millions of people living in south east ?

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mrfeel:

How does that relate ? Are there no millions and millions of people living in south east ?
very soon you will say.... I will feed you and your family... Hahahaha national developers
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Mrfeel: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
very soon you will say.... I will feed you and your family... Hahahaha national developers
Feed you and your family for what exactly? You said south east is not safe, I said there are millions of people living in south east I'm one of them

So what's the buzz about?

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by APCNig: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
ganisucks:
One word= RIDICULOUS.

Idiots and nonentities don't have a brain to think. I asked one idiot yesterday, he said Tinubu won because he presented "fake" result
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by IkeIgboNiile(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
PortHarcourtcit

Lol Mr creek dweller, start saving money for a brain scan probably the soot pollution has blocked your reasoning faculty.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Eecho(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
ganisucks:
One word= RIDICULOUS.

Stand gidigba or keep crying 😢
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Proudlyomonna: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
grin I stand gidigba.

Tifnubu my criminal president You are doing well,increase the volume of the renewed shege pro max cheesy grin

May the strongest survive.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2023
So you would have preferred the multiple exchange rates when some were getting it for 160, some 450 while the general public couldn't get it for even 750?
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Smithkafors:

Yes na. He knows his onions. Have yous seen your president talk about electricity, economy or healthcare.
nobody believes that apart from the Igbos that's why he came third
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by blabulu2000: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2023
is the definition of Settler colonialism and the "Lebensraum" project of the Zikist Igbos over the rest of Nigeria most especially Yorubaland.

They tell you to join them to k:ill Yoruba political leaders in order to create a new Nigeria but replace them with who? Igbos of course!
For every Gbajabiamila you remove, they will be replaced by one kenechukwu Osuji.

They are ready to burn down Nigeria than to stop their morbid, rabid and toxic obsession for political power in Yorubaland at all cost.

While Ahmadu Bello and Obafemi Awolowo were advocating for regional or confederal Nigeria, Zik was advocating for a unitarist constitution and system of government before 1960. Azikwe wanted his people to rule Yorubaland badly that he was ready to create chaos in Nigeria to achieve that.

Till today, the sons of Zik still publicly cvrse Awolowo for stopping their patriarch from Igbonizing YORUBALAND. What Zik could not achieve by becoming the premier of Yorubaland, he started implementing it through federal power. He used his power in the federal government to start appointing Igbos as the Vice chancellors of universities in Lagos and Ibadan. The railway corporations in the West was heavily igbonized and federal offices in the Western region was filled with Azikiwe's kinsmen. Imagine what this ma:d man would have done if he had access to the keys of the treasury in the western region? The chaos Azikwe created in Yorubaland was so much to the extent that Awolowo had to start building a Yoruba university from the scratch currently called Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile Ife.

Those who assasinated Aare Ladoke Akintola at the political capital of YORUBALAND in Ibadan, so that they can pave way for the current unitary system of government that has ravaged the lives of ethnic nationalities within Nigeria are currently scheming at every elections on how to take over political offices and power from Yoruba people in Yorubaland.

This is the definition of evil. While their current leader Peter Obi who is nothing but a empty nu:isnace continues to incite anarchy against the president of Nigeria who is a Yoruba man, another local Peter Obi like Kenechukwu Osuji is scheming to replace Femi Gbajabiamila. All their lives, they have always coveted anything the Yoruba people have or possess. Our land, our waters, resources, our culture, our heritage, our economic space, political space and even our dressings should be theirs by lies, propaganda or hiding under one Nigeria.

The problem is that, these Zikists don't know when to stop. That is why any sane and right thinking individual will understand that the biggest beneficiaries of the current unitary system of government are Igbos. This is because it gives unfettered access to the economic and political spaces of other ethnic nations outside their ethnic space. The same people who quickly formed ESN against "Fulanis" because of the protection of the political and economic space in Igboland will tell you 1000 and 1 reasons why kenechukwu must be Governor of Lagos state and why Shinedu must be the senator of Ogun state.

The ethnic minorities talkless of the Hausa-Fulanis will not condone this evil in their midst.

Nigeria is an ethnically heterogeneous country made up of different Geopolitical zones and the Southwest will not be the victim of the machinations and Zionist settler colonialist agenda of Zikist Igbos who sponsor constant Yoruba hate on social media and orthodox media in Nigeria.

All Yorubas within the Southwest and outside the Southwest of Nigeria should come together to see the evil that is unfolding once again in YORUBALAND.

We are dealing with a group who believe that their roadmap to political power in Nigeria is to deyorubanize Yoruba states and space by capturing political power from the Indigenous Yoruba population by lies, subterfuge, uncontrolled migration, unitary system of government or by cloning themselves into Yoruba politics by adopting Yoruba names
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by chopnaira: 12:56am On Oct 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

Igbos don't support bad products because it is our brothers product oga... That's Igbo for you

Secondly Erisco has stopped manufacturing in Nigeria since thanks to APC... His factory is in China now
Peter Obi is extremely bad product.
You below 👇

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by creativehubb: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2023
This guy is foolish, are you the only successful person in Nigeria, very myopic and dumb guy. Shameless idiot, Nigeria made you, Nigerians buy and support your music without them hungry for kill you and your dumb brother, you and your dumb brothers didn't help any single artiste come up, see Olamide and Davido wey dey help no dey boast like these odes...why thewe people like to boast over nothing grin

Stupid and local idiot.
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Couldntfigurean: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2023
I have stopped giving alms to Yoruba and Hausa beggars,I remembered one Hausa beggar I used to give alms once a while
I could remember this innocent looking man told me he was Travelling to his hometown to vote baba buhari twice because na my brother and na Baba buhari,so you know how to travel and vote,Abeg also use that knowledge to enter the world and make your own money

I just stop giving them altogether since tinubu said Yoruba and Fulani are one
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Tito24: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Smithkafors:

Yes na. He knows his onions. Have yous seen your president talk about electricity, economy or healthcare.
he know his onions.. Na why Anambra dey like that 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Tito24: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
Sure boy...

Tell them as e dey hot..

Idiots that are against you don't live in the major cities. They stay in shanties in

OSUN
OGUN
KOGI
KWARA

They are the WE OWN LAGOS idiots used by Tinubu and dumped by MC Oluomo

Major city no dey south yeast?

Why are you always about
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Jallotti: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2023
Agbadorians are getting good discounts at N300 to $1.🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Osama Bin Laden Dead? / Obasanjo Worth N180 Billion / If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.