Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You (2080 Views)

LP Wins Polling Unit 025, Sabon Garri, Kano State / How Soludo Wanted To Save The Naira, But They Couldn't Understand It Then? / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: β€˜I Stand By My Story’ β€” The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by ganisucks(f): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Just a reminder, $1 is now 1,025 Naira . Hope some of y’all are still standing, As you can see , I stand Gidigba!! 🀣

https://twitter.com/rudeboypsquare/status/1713136358749848020

6 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by ganisucks(f): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
One word= RIDICULOUS.
Obidients should choose one angle and stick with it. It's either they believe Obi was rigged out at the polls or Tinubu won because he had more of the votes. It can't be both. You can't allege Yakubu rigged the polls and then turn around and still ridicule the 8million voters for voting for Tinubu. Obidients, pick one.

Also, the most naive and ridiculous thing to do is to insult a voter for making his choice. You debate and educate, not emasculate.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
My legs are shaking

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Bliss52: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
cool

Na people wey never hold dollar bill for their entire life dey shout pass

Boys wey dey cashout dollars never get angry, infact they are happy

Mumu just full this dark continent of Africa

Erisco πŸ… foods produces tomatoes paste, by buying directly from farmers in benue and Jos before their producea rots and waste, he process it to paste

Erisco is from Nigeria, Anambra, yet an Anambra lady went on Social media to demarket Erisco tomatoes paste, claiming it contains sugar, and foriegn ones were better

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by BoldBrainz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
To think most Nigerians don't even know what a dollar bill looks and feels like.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Zooposki(f): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
I hold Nigeria by the blokos. Na dem dey rush me with dollars.
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Dreal1247: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
I pity those who are promoting this directionless Government. God will surely save the sincere ones in this country.

19 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by richeeyo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Oooh if Obi were to be president, it would have been 1naira to a Dollar

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Smithkafors(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
richeeyo:
Oooh if Obi were to be president, it would have been 1naira to a Dollar

Yes na. He knows his onions. Have yous seen your president talk about electricity, economy or healthcare.

19 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Boogyman557: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Coolsperm: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
We Yoruba Muslims are very ok with Tinubu gvt, even northern Muslims are also been favoured

8 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Jostoman: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
ganisucks:
One word= RIDICULOUS.
Obidients should choose one angle and stick with it. It's either they believe Obi was rigged out at the polls or Tinubu won because he had more of the votes. It can't be both. You can't allege Yakubu rigged the polls and then turn around and still ridicule the 8million voters for voting for Tinubu. Obidients, pick one.

Also, the most naive and ridiculous thing to do is to insult a voter for making his choice. You debate and educate, not emasculate.
Stick to the topic. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by IreneChidi(f): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Erisco πŸ… foods produces tomatoes paste, by buying directly from farmers in benue and Jos before their producea rots and waste, he process it to paste

Erisco is from Nigeria, Anambra, yet an Anambra lady went on Social media to demarket Erisco tomatoes paste, claiming it contains sugar, and foriegn ones were better

always talking trash like he knows everything whereas he knows absolutely nothing.
creating lies and living in it.
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio
you can't block me oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by mightyhaze: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
ganisucks:
One word= RIDICULOUS.

epistle

8 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by michlins(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
ganisucks:
One word= RIDICULOUS.

you go explain explain tire

8 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by pquaver(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Smithkafors:

Yes na. He knows his onions. Have yous seen your president talk about electricity, economy or healthcare.

H
Just like the onions of Anambra that obi and rude boy ran away from to live in lagos abi? Yinmu

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by slivertongue: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
APC is a curse

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Cantonese: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
No be small o.
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Meagainstthem: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
I like this upcoming artist,he will surely drag industry with portable.that I'm sure of.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by PigKILLERpromax: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Helinus...

You can't hide your odour. Even deodorant can't cover your stench.

You say people haven't held $$ ..and I ask what is special about holding $$ and making you feel satisfied as an achievement? You expose the fact that your are a very POOR and WRETCHED person, who social Media,is the only outlet for your Generational poverty,envy and stupidity.

Concerning the IGBO woman...

If she calls out Eriscio,it's because she has a choice MUMU. She can call out even Dangote cement and praise BUA cement. It's her choice. The question is that she is a market controller, because she has the power of choice as a spender and customer.

But you will rather eat stones filled with rice, because Government gave it to you as palliatives. You don't have a choice because your foolishness and worthlessness has been paid for. You can't determine the price index, because you are waiting for handouts. A BEGGAR has no choice. That woman was and is not a BEGGAR, because she has purchasing power and you don't.

Typical Yaribaaaaa foolish reasoning...Spits

Bliss52:
cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by PigKILLERpromax: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sure boy...

Tell them as e dey hot..

Idiots that are against you don't live in the major cities. They stay in shanties in

OSUN
OGUN
KOGI
KWARA

They are the WE OWN LAGOS idiots used by Tinubu and dumped by MC Oluomo
. grin

ganisucks:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by freemanq(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stop making mouth brother

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
This nuisance again.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by killsmith(f): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Why does it look like he has a short arm?
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by millionboi2: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Na wa ooo

Me all on my mind now is crypto
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by rogueztx: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
C
Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by SalamRushdie: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
The same Obidients that made Tinubu president are the ones making the most noise

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ok, I'm still standing... How about psquare paying a visit to the east for 3 days... I wan see something... They are all hiding in Lagos forgetting that south east is not safe...

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by mrvitalis(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Igbos don't support bad products because it is our brothers product oga... That's Igbo for you

Secondly Erisco has stopped manufacturing in Nigeria since thanks to APC... His factory is in China now

8 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by jmoore(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Erisco foods produces tomatoes paste, by buying directly from farmers in benue and Jos before their producea rots and waste, he process it to paste

Wetin concern Erisco wahala and exchange rate?
You should have added what caused world war 2 to your post.

6 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Truths9ja: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
A kg of gas ⛽️ is now around #1100 to #1200. Tinubu has destroyed Nigeria economy Patapata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Psquare: $1 Is Now 1,025 Naira, But I Stand Gidigba, How About You by Enice(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
ganisucks:

This one na mumu! No sense. How much him even get wen him dey proud! Na how many people you dey feed self? Rubbish. People wen get pass am dey quite him dey make mouth. How much you get self! Rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Democratic For Obj To Denies Atiku Presidential Jet? / Arm Robbery In Ghana / 15-year-old Nigerian Boy Stabbed To Death In Dublin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.