Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) (1459 Views)

4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House / My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Jeon(f): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
As usual the typical Nigerian, mentally illness.

Shapeaso:
I've found out that, you've got no boyfriend, no girlfriend and you're a SADIST. Well, i pray that the day you wanna commit suicide, i should be around.
May you find your long lost girlfriend /wife.

And stop bothering me. OK.

6 Likes

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
And what's the difference between your kinsmen shaming and forcing the unmarried to get married ?.

We Nigerians, Africans as a whole need more senses than Marriage as the only life.
Thank you! No mind them. They actually pretend they are better than their Northern brothers. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Shapeaso: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:

Tell that to life and death. Extend my greetings to them when you crossed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm a demigod. Don't worry about me, think on how to change and be a better person.
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Shapeaso:
When will northerners upgrade? Instead. Remember they're your kinsmen.
You actually think southerners are better than them? Lol .... I laugh! undecided
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Jeon(f): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
They're the same.

Kobojunkie:
Thank you! No mind them. They actually pretend they are better than their Northern brothers. undecided

Imagine what a civilized Eastern said
"boyfriend, no girlfriend and you're a SADIST" "

he's indirectly placing relationship/marriage as the only achievement. So he can never be different from the typical Nigerian = Men.

6 Likes

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Aolaycon1: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Awon aboki
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Shapeaso: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
May you find your long lost girlfriend /wife.
And stop bothering me. OK.
cheesy cheesy And i've found you. wink
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
They're the same. Imagine what a civilized Eastern said

he's indirectly placing relationship/marriage as the only achievement. So he can never be different from the typical Nigerian = Men.
Very Typical Nigerian men indeed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Jeon(f): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Very Typical Nigerian men indeed. undecided

They do that so the Women, can accept them the way they are! those with no choice though . Cuz it favor them more, otherwise those girls won't be sad.

@dogge.dfighter, is also aware of the sad wearing faces.

8 Likes

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Shapeaso: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
They're the same.

Imagine what a civilized Eastern said

So what do you achieve in life that is better than r/ship and marriage?
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Shapeaso:
■ So what do you achieve in life that is better than r/ship and marriage?
So you admit then that like your Northern brothers lined up in those pictures, a relationship is as well an achievement for you, then why pretend you are better than them?, undecided

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Lumarstone: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
We are getting a lot of things wrong in this country. I sincerely hope that this type of a thing have never happened in any state within southern Nigeria. I would like to know the economic relevance of this political action to the economic development of Kano state in particular and federal government of Nigeria in general!!!!!!
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Shapeaso: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you admit then that like your Northern brothers lined up in those pictures, a relationship is as well an achievement for you, then why pretend you are better than them?, undecided
Guy, comot for my front. Na that girl i want face.undecided
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Shapeaso: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon come and answer my question.undecided
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Jeon(f): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
This post was made on Jul 7th, 2022.
⌚ =02:32pm.

Shapeaso:
cheesy cheesy cheesy That's her problem. I have a lot of female crushers at work place, in my neighborhood and on my street. So, ain't looking for online girls.
This is now your problem. 😸😸😸😸

So why bothering and stressing yourself looking for girls online?. Did the other girls payed you dust?.

Empty and fake living everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Shapeaso:
Guy, comot for my front. Na that girl i want face.undecided
See this one! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Pharaohny: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
I categorically go against this , we need to preach more about financial breakthrough .............

why do we love procreation so much , well maybe there children will be usefull every four years during election ass usual
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pharaohny:
I categorically go against this , we need to preach more about financial breakthrough ............. why do we love procreation so much , well maybe there children will be usefull every four years during election ass usual
Na the same thing for down south where society also believes that procreation is an achievement every person must fulfill. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:05am On Oct 15, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Kano State has officiated a mass wedding ceremony for 1800 couples, funded by the state government. Most of the beneficiaries are primarily widows and divorcees.

Additionally, the state government paid almost N50,000 in dowry on behalf of each groom to their bride.

As part of the mass wedding plan, the couples were also given a bed, bedding, food, and clothes, with the couple required to repay the gifts to the state government in case of divorce. The wedding was a top campaign promise for the current governor.

Source: Channels Tv

Exodus 1:7
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by JeffreyJunior: 4:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Why didn't someone tell me about this. sad

They even gifted them bed for knacks, chai.

I'm always late in this kain benefit but you see next year own eeh, I'll mark the date in my calendar because I no go miss am.

The only thing remaining now na for a very nice lady to come pay my groomprice. She must be rich because I want to be pampered like a babyboy babyman. grin
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Iceberg3: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2023
Nice one from the Kano state government
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Shapeaso: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
cheesy
Re: Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) by Shapeaso: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
This post was made on Jul 7th, 2022.
=02:32pm.

This is now your problem.

So why bothering and stressing yourself looking for girls online?. Did the other girls payed you dust?.

Empty and fake living everywhere.
And you think that i'm interested in you? Oh no! Let boredom destroy you. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally This Is How Our Wife Wanted You To Be / Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? / My Wife Gave Out My Son To Another Man! WHAT should I do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.