Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding (21099 Views)

See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by money121(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Blazebond(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2023
This advise is a MUMU advise if it is only directed at one gender,I nor dey do partial for life o na so I just be,we all should be treated equally and fairly,if you cheat know that your wife will also cheat,if you kill know that they will also kill you or someone you love one day.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Mindlog: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2023
maasoap:

You think? I don't even think you understand the importance/benefits of what they did for those men and women for the society at large.

Please do list them out.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by maasoap(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2023
Blake755:
I can't believe kwankwaso will participate in such rubbish
Mindlog:

Please do list them out.
Rubbish? That rubbish is the part of why they don't have flourishing baby factories in the North. It is also partly the reason they don't have flourishing Olosho business enterprise. We can join baby mamas that every Nick and Harry is encouraging in the south too. Haven't you seen the increase in the number men who are now exploring the possibility of baby mama? That's marriage institution dying slowly in the south. grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by equity1(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
And men, don't check your wives phones too
You only read the misleading title . He told them not to check their spouse phone. Which means wife should not check their husband phone and vise versa.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2023
Good advice
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Focusmind: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2023
So what becomes of this marriages when the men themselves couldn't even afford the pride price? More destitute and poverty will litter thesociety. It is better to be unmarried in poverty than be married in poverty. There are lots of social costs to the society when poor people keep getting married and breeding like rabbits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by MissWords: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2023
It's always cool to check it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by justking(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2023
Good or bad advice, I don't know
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by BigYash: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2023
If you can check his or her phone,then why the marriage in the first place? If you can't be faithful to your partner, oga remain single... I hate cheats

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by seeme2(f): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Nigeria really dodged a bullet. Look at the useless man who wanted to become president.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by equity1(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2023
Blazebond:
This advise is a MUMU advise if it is only directed at one gender,I nor dey do partial for life o na so I just be,we all should be treated equally and fairly,if you cheat know that your wife will also cheat,if you kill know that they will also kill you or someone you love one day.

You peace should learn to read articles instead of reading just the title . I also have this thought, until I read the whole article. He told them not to check their spouse phone. Which means wife should not check their husband phone and vise versa. That what the article said . But the title only picked wife shouldn't check husband phone.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by OMBIIGA: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2023
At this rate the population dynamics of Kano will change astronomically in 2 decades from now!!
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by succri(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Breeding people like chickens ...the end goal na still election matter , population/ ilitracy = power .... my view tho
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by APOPTOSIS: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Tinubu:
But the men can check their wives' phones? grin
Most Husbands don't have that time, and most wouldn't, hence the desensitization on the men's side.
Most Men are always out to hustle.
Most men doing that are either the very poor class, jobless or those with Obsessive compulsive disorder or the Cluster C personality disorder type
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Blake755: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2023
maasoap:

Rubbish? That rubbish is the part of why they don't have flourishing baby factories in the North. It is also partly the reason they don't have flourishing Olosho business enterprise. We can join baby mamas that every Nick and Harry is encouraging in the south too. Haven't you seen the increase in the number men who are now exploring the possibility of baby mama? That's marriage institution dying slowly in the south. grin grin grin
Abi oo at least free konji for there plus you go get different varieties of it
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Jostoman: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2023
Good advice, some women dont know the danger in checking their husband phone.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Mindlog: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2023
maasoap:

But already have the distressing numbers of one million out-of-school children in Kano State alone, out of the almost 9 million out-of-school children in the North.

Are the hijab wearing prostitutes in the north, not your mothers, sisters and female cousins?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by APOPTOSIS: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2023
seeme2:
Nigeria really dodged a bullet. Look at the useless man who wanted to become president.
He advised ladies, the next thing " u dodged a bullet"

You keep claiming you are dodging Bullets, yet the good bullets you embraced have successfully plunged you into anarchy and misery in that country. Some of your good bullets ridiculed the economy within months.
Most of you Guys deserve the situation of that country.
I have always told people, that most Nigerians are doing well, forget the rhetorics, else the majority wouldn't be repeating the same mistakes always.

Take Home;
It's always very difficult convincing fools in large crowds. It's much easier to deceive fools in large crowds than convince them that they have been deceived.
Ask yourself the reason Churches keep growing but the country isn't growing at same measure.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by WetSmoke: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2023
Very good. Wives don’t check your husband’s phones and husbands don’t do DNA test on your children. Equation balanced. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by driand(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by maasoap(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Mindlog:

But already have the distressing numbers of one million out-of-school children in Kano State alone, out of the almost 9 million out-of-school children in the North.

They should consider education as something of value. Getting people married doesn't prevent them from giving education the attention it deserves. One doesn't prevent the other from being looked into. You don't actually have a point relating your comment to this topic. It is their culture that neglects education, not the govt sponsored marrieges.

Are the hijab wearing prostitutes in the north, not your mothers, sisters and female cousins?

Is that your fantasy? Lol
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by dNortherner(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Tallesty1:
Idiot advice.

Is this the man who was trolling Obi?

You gather hundreds of people together and marry them off, even paying bride price for the men. Now, tell me, how can someone who can't afford bride price raise a family? Who will train the children?

How about you tell the men not to do things that will hurt the women when they check their phones? I don't understand how a married person can't easily and comfortably check their spouse's phones without fear.

What is there?

What are you hiding?

Why is it there?

If you're not working with DSS, EFCC, FBI, NIA, CID, etc., then what in God's name are you hiding?
And how is that concern you by the way? Are from Kano State?
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by MyAss(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2023
E get why
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Machinegun91(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2023
The bastard that suspended me is a motherfucker

More pains to all the headslamers

I stand firmly with Israel
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Bimpe29: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2023
He's talking from a very rich experience 🤣
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Banbanna(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2023
Gbamm! 👏👍. I'd rather remain single while poor than marry in poverty. Those northerners just dey impress society by force or fire.
Focusmind:
So what becomes of this marriages when the men themselves couldn't even afford the pride price? More destitute and poverty will litter thesociety. It is better to be unmarried in poverty than be married in poverty. There are lots of social costs to the society when poor people keep getting married and breeding like rabbits.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Mystery9(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2023
I promise that my wife will forever be free to use my phone.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by BigBashiru: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2023
Tallesty1:
Idiot advice.

Is this the man who was trolling Obi?

You gather hundreds of people together and marry them off, even paying bride price for the men. Now, tell me, how can someone who can't afford bride price raise a family? Who will train the children?

How about you tell the men not to do things that will hurt the women when they check their phones? I don't understand how a married person can't easily and comfortably check their spouse's phones without fear.

What is there?

What are you hiding?

Why is it there?

If you're not working with DSS, EFCC, FBI, NIA, CID, etc., then what in God's name are you hiding?

Men are polygamous in nature
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by eleniyan2020: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2023
FunnyDude:
Mass Wedding in 2023?

Wasting State resources Whereby Other Nations Are Going Advanced In Technology, Sciences, etc ?

The Question Is, How Will The Future Be For The Unborn Generation, Since Our leaders Are Still Joking Till Now. SMH

Nigeria Is A Third World Country For A Reason.
how is your own state resources is been manage,I don't want to know your state but kano is 100% better than your state in all aspect,economy wise,employment rate,infrastructure...the people of the state never complained about it!
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by BigBashiru: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Mystery9:
I promise that my wife will forever be free to use my phone.

What does your "wife" do for you that you cannot do yourself?

No one is your "wife"....all you have is a partner which is a more modern term....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religious Violence Erupts In Bichi, Kano / Return One Illegal AK 47 Rifle, Collect N1m, Gov. Yari Assures / Gov. Ugwuanyi Monitors Compliance At Enugu-Abia Boundary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.