Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding (21083 Views)

See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Kano Approves ₦854m For Mass Wedding, ₦700m For BUK Students’ Fees / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by eleniyan2020: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Tallesty1:
Idiot advice.

Is this the man who was trolling Obi?

You gather hundreds of people together and marry them off, even paying bride price for the men. Now, tell me, how can someone who can't afford bride price raise a family? Who will train the children?

How about you tell the men not to do things that will hurt the women when they check their phones? I don't understand how a married person can't easily and comfortably check their spouse's phones without fear.

What is there?

What are you hiding?

Why is it there?

If you're not working with DSS, EFCC, FBI, NIA, CID, etc., then what in God's name are you hiding?
the man is not obi mate,I can tell 10 of Is achievement as a governor,I challenge you to tell me 2 of obi achievement apart from go and verified....remove tinubu and atiku...kwankwaso will win obi 10x in any election in nigeria!
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by tallfish145(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Tallesty1:
Idiot advice.

You gather hundreds of people together and marry them off, even paying bride price for the men. Now, tell me, how can someone who can't afford bride price raise a family? Who will train the children?

How about you tell the men not to do things that will hurt the women when they check their phones? I don't understand how a married person can't easily and comfortably check their spouse's phones without fear.

What is there?

What are you hiding?

Why is it there?

If you're not working with DSS, EFCC, FBI, NIA, CID, etc., then what in God's name are you hiding?
what are you are you looking for,you be winch
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Mindlog: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2023
maasoap:

They should consider education as something of value. Getting people married doesn't prevent them from giving education the attention it deserves. One doesn't prevent the other from being looked into. You don't actually have a point relating your comment to this topic. It is their culture that neglects education, not the govt sponsored marrieges.

Is that your fantasy? Lol

If one cannot afford to get married on their own financial strength, what is the guarantee that the children from such union getting the basics of child care and education?

Fantasizing having sex with hijab wearing prostitutes? No, I will pass as I believe they are okay meeting the sexual needs of their fellow northerners.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by UnimkeAk(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2023
FunnyDude:
Mass Wedding in 2023?

Wasting State resources Whereby Other Nations Are Going Advanced In Technology, Sciences, etc ?

The Question Is, How Will The Future Be For The Unborn Generation, Since Our leaders Are Still Joking Till Now. SMH

Nigeria Is A Third World Country For A Reason.
Did they tell you that the was a mass reception
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by themanderon: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2023
Of all the needs plaguing the north I used to wonder what was the rationale behind state governments organizing mass weddings then baaam it hit me. They need to encourage their people to have plenty plenty kids so that they can continue to maintain their stranglehold on power through high population. Northern politicians are wickedly smart that's why they would want the illiteracy and poverty of their people to continue.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Houseontherock1: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Telling married couples- especially wives- not to check their spouse's phones is just ridiculous! How about couples staying loyal or at least being discreet with Thier immorality!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by humilitypays(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Tallesty1:
Idiot advice.

What is there?

What are you hiding?

Why is it there?

All married men are official staffs of DSS, EFCC, NIA, CID, FBI, CIA, Mosad, Kremlin, etc in their countries and therefore they need some privacy before you discover what will cause national emergency sir shocked
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Bigmouth3: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
And men, don't check your wives phones too
Yes if you gladly pay the bride price and a man moves into your house ,you provide and protect too
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Pocca: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Pocca: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by oranget(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2023
FunnyDude:
Mass Wedding in 2023?

Wasting State resources Whereby Other Nations Are Going Advanced In Technology, Sciences, etc ?

The Question Is, How Will The Future Be For The Unborn Generation, Since Our leaders Are Still Joking Till Now. SMH

The people in government are living large while the masses beat the cost of subsidy removal and other poor decisions or policy made by the government and here you are thinking mass wedding is a waste of state resources. What about governors and senators wasting money on bulletproof cars, sharing one cup of rice as palliative for subsidy removal? I bet you wouldn't see anything wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Uchedizzy(f): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2023
Story for the gods Me i will always be checking his phone
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Checkwell: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2023
foleskay:
When will israel carry out their ground offensive? Israel has been dealing with those lots right from the days of d biblical Philistines,and will still deal with them for years to come. Person say e Senior u,u said na small. D real land owners are talking,u Arab migrants are doing yanga. Ojo a pa bata a pa jonwon eti hamas

How does this comment relate to the topic here? Are you on kolos or what?
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Eneye4me: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2023
FunnyDude:
Mass Wedding in 2023?

The Question Is, How Will The Future Be For The Unborn Generation, Since Our leaders Are Still Joking Till Now? SMH

Go and conduct mass prostitution for Ur region
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by McLizbae: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2023
If you nor check too, you live with believe that you are potentially heart broken 😂😂
Aremwayne:
Check and have your hearts broken
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by AbuAeesha: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2023
Tallesty1:
Idiot advice.

What is there?

What are you hiding?

Why is it there?

You thought the program was just about merging a man and woman as husband and wife?? No
Several findings, verifications and compatibility screenings have been carried out.
If you must know, several thousands applied for this but only few were selected.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Bfly: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2023
True talk.
A man can check his wife phone 1k times and maintain his sanity until she is bursted. But no woman can check a man phone without going mad instantly.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by AbuAeesha: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2023
Blake755:
I can't believe kwankwaso will participate in such rubbish
Imagine despite of how genotype awareness is being raised yet Nigeria still have the biggest number of sickle cell disease sad angry

So you though medical, financial, behavioral screenings weren't carried out bfr now? of course they were carried out

Several thousands applied for this program only few selected.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2023
Tallesty1:
Idiot advice.

What is there?

What are you hiding?

Why is it there?

They are raising a population who will continue to vote and hold the rest of the country to ransom.
Democracy is a game of numbers and the Northerners have mastered the game. Reason why Tinubu had to rely heavily on them in the last elections.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Sleekfingers: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2023
udemzyudex:
I dey dislike this kind talk, we dey encourage infidelity or what?

Why should my wife check my phone? I don't even check her phone........whatever that is on her phone is her darn business

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by udemzyudex(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Why should my wife check my phone? I don't even check her phone........whatever that is on her phone is her darn business

What's on your phone that your wife can't check?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
So this is their achievement...this is NNPP achievement .... nawaoooo 🙄

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by malcom1X: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
FunnyDude:
Mass Wedding in 2023?

Nature does not care about technology and science.

Nature care about your seed you leave in this planet before leaving earth.
When you grow up, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Thank God kwankwaso did not win the presidential election...so as president this he would had done mass wedding for nigeria youths.boys and girls...this would had been his style of governance.. nawaoooo 🙄

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Just to marry plenty wives and born many children the parents cannot take proper care of...this are the people making nigeria to be overpopulated

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Simpleshafee:
What is the spouse hiding 😂😂😂😂
...ok you can you allow your babe/ lover to check your phone? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
kokakola:
How many of them have a job, business, skills to earn, feed and provide the basics necessities to service their marriage in the long run. It's not just about sponsoring the wedding but what will they feed and live on? It's not just about morality or stopping indecent practices.

In that region, there is:

1. Mass Hunger.
2. Mass Poverty.
3. Explosive Population

Have you thought of the Number of Children these people would produce in the next 10 years?

Do not add salt to an already existing injury, the best you could do is to alleviate the sufferings and give the people opportunity for a better life that should be the core of humanity.
..and when they cannot take good care of the plenty children they gave birth to...those children will start roaming about the streets begging for food and money..... associate with bad friends, join bad gangs and become bandits and terrorists...see what is happening in the north now

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
immortalmortal:
Best marriage advice ever. It's a vice versa thing. Don't check you spouse's phone. I don't check my wife's phone, the day she checked my phone, na heartbreak she get
....heartbreak ?...you have been playing away match abi? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Bluntemperor: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Telling married couples- especially wives- not to check their spouse's phones is just ridiculous! How about couples staying loyal or at least being discreet with Thier immorality!

Imagine a Politician like Kwankwaso at a wedding of thousands and what kind of speech or directives is he going to give?
This is why Nigerian Politicians lost relevance!
These Politicians usually send People to Saudi-Arabia on hajji,or some Copy Cat Christian have joined them to Israel, by using the States Fund but why?
Why should you be in this kind of ceremonies, and you see how we have been so deceived in Nigeria!
Why can't they send them to Space Explorations, Research and Development works and tomorrow you will be saying terrorists here and there,for you failed to plan for the Future.
Education is the only thing to bridge the Future of our Youths ,not gauliblility and unnecessary attention seekers!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Sleekfingers: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
udemzyudex:

What's on your phone that your wife can't check?

My phone is my private property.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by udemzyudex(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sleekfingers:

My phone is my private property.

What other thing is your private property?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister / Victor Okon Quits Akwa-Ibom Rerun Polls And Dumps Party / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, Yet They Destroy Power Infrastructure’ – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.