Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding (21114 Views)

See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by galantjoe(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
FunnyDude:
Mass Wedding in 2023?

Wasting State resources Whereby Other Nations Are Going Advanced In Technology, Sciences, etc ?

The Question Is, How Will The Future Be For The Unborn Generation, Since Our leaders Are Still Joking Till Now. SMH

Nigeria Is A Third World Country For A Reason.

The problem with Nigerians is covet, greed, envy and jealousy.

You called it a waste because you re not one of the beneficiaries and or you have means to do your wedding.

In USA and UK, they have many social benefits citizens can be qualified to benefit from government for example child care benefit, unemployment benefit, food stamp, free medicare, etc. But here in Nigeria, common fuel subsidy everyone is benefiting, oversabi, envious people like you, advocated for it's removal so that poor will not breath again.

The major problem militating against African development is covetousness, envy and greediness of African elites. They don't want poor Africans to breath freely and to benefit from govt. They want to subjugate poor perpetually.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by Dancebreaker: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
And men, don't check your wives phones too
Lol. That should have been his advise. Women now cheat far more than men. cheesy grin
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/15/dont-check-your-husbands-phones-kwankwaso-advises-women-at-kano-mass-wedding/

If this was the verbatim advise he gave, how was it specifically to wives?

Not that I agree with him but I like people 'hung' for the EXACT crime committed.
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by GodHimself: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by reddingtonblack: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tallesty1:
Idiot advice.

Is this the man who was trolling Obi?

You gather hundreds of people together and marry them off, even paying bride price for the men. Now, tell me, how can someone who can't afford bride price raise a family? Who will train the children?

How about you tell the men not to do things that will hurt the women when they check their phones? I don't understand how a married person can't easily and comfortably check their spouse's phones without fear.

What is there?

What are you hiding?

Why is it there?

If you're not working with DSS, EFCC, FBI, NIA, CID, etc., then what in God's name are you hiding?

To Larger extent you made your point but i stand to "disagree" with you on the phone checking

Phones are personal gadget, what you even fail to realize it is not only "infidelity" men hide away from women sometimes, everything is not about diick and pvssy

Asides the fact that women are emotional beings, they can be illogical and easily misconstrue things
Some women are not just cool with the husband giving financial assistance to family or friends, so she goes to your phone and start searching for debit alert and she start giving attitude

There are some issues your close friend or sibling will comfy in you as a man, you don't want your wife to see it cos she might start looking down on the person.

However i don't think checking each other phones depict "trust", if you trust me why wake up 2am to search my phone.

Its not a question of what is the man hiding, rather it is a matter of what is the woman hope to find?
Re: Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding by nurusystem(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2023
Pulling units coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries / Metuh Seeks Permision For Five-week Medical Trip To UK / Court Sacks Senator Emmanuel Bwacha For Defecting to APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.