Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) (45505 Views)

Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding / Dr. Chris Ngige Dances To Zoro's Music At A Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Sardauna24(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Machinegun91:
More pains to all the Islamabad terrorist

The bastard that suspended me is also a motherfucker

Israel is still bombing their terrorists brothers in Gaza

Kano is producing free kpekus and beds for almajuris
Big Fool.. E pain you? Na your money dem take do the wedding? Idiot enemy of progress..
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by CJStarz: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
The north love themselves.
No southern governor can do this.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by 8stargeneral: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Angry faces grin
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by ukpahu(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Shame this people no get shame
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
What an achievement! undecided

What next??! Mass Baby deliveries and naming ceremonies??! Mtchewwww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Machinegun91:
More pains to all the Islamabad terrorist

The bastard that suspended me is also a motherfucker

Israel is still bombing their terrorists brothers in Gaza

Kano is producing free kpekus and beds for almajuris

Fvck you!
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by MightySparrow: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
mrvitalis:
Kano has land... Has lots of rivers that can be dammed

Kano can bring out 200,000 hectares without stress ... That's over 200 hectares per couple

800 million used can provide.... 400 million for tractors and 400 million for seeds... Get another 600 million for fertilizers

200 hectares at worse can yield 3 tons per hectares minimum if good seeds are used

That's 600 tons per person say worse still 500 tons... That's 5000 bags of corn... Say each bag is sold for 45,000 ... That's

That's 22 million per head they can be settled for life

No let's waste it on weeding give them bed to fvck and make babies

Be deceiving yourself. How are they going to get almajiris to fight jihads in banditry, Boko Haram, herdsmen and more to come?

Can't you see how haggard the grooms and brides are? They are going to breed terrorists.
I guess you are a southerner considering good living and education.
Be deceiving yourself.
If each of these have 5 children, in the next twenty years, Kano will deliver 5 million votes.
grin grin
You dey take your future dey play by doing family planning.grin
I learn up there, the wives no dey wear pants.
Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by GodHimself: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
The women are married to the state. The husband is just a placeholder.

money121:
Kano State has officiated a mass wedding ceremony for 1800 couples, funded by the state government. Most of the beneficiaries are primarily widows and divorcees.

Additionally, the state government paid almost N50,000 in dowry on behalf of each groom to their bride.

As part of the mass wedding plan, the couples were also given a bed, bedding, food, and clothes, with the couple required to repay the gifts to the state government in case of divorce. The wedding was a top campaign promise for the current governor.

— ChannelsTV
Photo Crédit: Sodiq Adelakun
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by BabaIbo: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You were in government does not mean you were dominating.

And what happened after that? They easily sent 3 million of your ancestors back to God.

Do you know how many of your ance stors, rela tives, bro thers and sist ers that have been sent to receive their imaginary virgins?

Thank God they were sent to God but yours were sent to hell to continue part 2 of their suffering.

Suf fer he ad!

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
BabaIbo:

Do you know how many of your ance stors, rela tives, bro thers and sist ers that have been sent to receive their imaginary virgins?

Thank God they were sent to God but yours were sent to hell to continue part 2 of their suffering.

Suf fer he ad!

We still controlling and dictating for you!

And so shall we do for your next generations.

That is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by just4fun(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

Kano can bring out 200,000 hectares without stress ... That's over 200 hectares per couple

800 million used can provide.... 400 million for tractors and 400 million for seeds... Get another 600 million for fertilizers

200 hectares at worse can yield 3 tons per hectares minimum if good seeds are used

That's 600 tons per person say worse still 500 tons... That's 5000 bags of corn... Say each bag is sold for 45,000 ... That's

grin
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
/
Laugh all you want.

While you wait for millions in your account before settling down to have 1 or 2 kids, 18 years from now, they will be getting tens of millions of votes from the North while you manage with your barely one million votes.
As long as democracy is practiced, the North will out-birth the South and thus keep them in perpetual slavery.

Some countries in Europe are feeling the pinch even to the point of enticing people to come and occupy near empty cities.

/

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
bukatyne:
Igbeyawo o soro, owo obe ni koko.

How would a man who can't afford marriage rites feed himself & family?

I want to believe that the major aim of the scheme is to generate more children as part of their underaged electorate scheme.

I've been invited to a Mass wedding In Enugu, to be precise a Catholic wedding. Some people will criticize this one like something like this doesn't happen In their state. Mass wedding isn't bad it has its own advantage and disadvantage. Things like this uphold our culture which is Vital to country.

These couples are feeding before they got married some of them will do good while some will fail. Mass wedding is far better than having kids out of wedlock or cohabitating.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by NAC1666: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
money121:
Kano State has officiated a mass wedding ceremony for 1800 couples, funded by the state government. Most of the beneficiaries are primarily widows and divorcees.

Additionally, the state government paid almost N50,000 in dowry on behalf of each groom to their bride.

As part of the mass wedding plan, the couples were also given a bed, bedding, food, and clothes, with the couple required to repay the gifts to the state government in case of divorce. The wedding was a top campaign promise for the current governor.

— ChannelsTV
The mood on the faces of the girls look as if they are forcing them
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dittodat:
Complete and utter waste of public funds.
This is totally ridiculous and should be condemned by all.
The same way some Governors in the SE wasting public funds to build churches.
They are both pathetic.

This one is more profitable than building religious houses. The couples will not marry again that expense has been expunged for life so it's another way of saving money for the citizens.
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by wildernessVoice: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
oranget:

What is wrong with conducting a mass wedding? Nigerians will see the wrong in petty things but the things need their attention they choose to ignore. I have never seen anyone calling out government officials for wasting money on bulletproof cars or clearing bush with billions of naira or even trying to increase their own salary by 140%.

In the concluded United Nations General Assembly, Nigerian president spent a whooping sum of four hundred and twenty-two thousand, eight hundred and twenty US dollars ($422,820) on hotel reservations for him and his close aides alone in just 7 days. This is equivalent to 422,820,000 million naira.
And all we are concerned about is a state organizing mass wedding.

Oga,
you no see anything wrong with giving someone fish instead giving fishing net and teach the act of fishing.
Real misplaced priority...

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

So they can keep dominating you and generations to come!

Oh! You want me to remind you? They are the kind makers!

Yes. "Kind" makers my friend!

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Skyview01:

Yes. "Kind" makers my friend!

🤣🤣🤣.

You know the truth! Stop acting like you cannot decode the blunder.
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

🤣🤣🤣.

You know the truth! Stop acting like you cannot decode the blunder.

I knew it was a typo oga kingmaker!

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by wolebest: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

They don't invest in the future in Kano.......more Almajiri loading.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Dittodat: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
anonymous1759:

This one is more profitable than building religious houses. The couples will not marry again that expense has been expunged for life so it's another way of saving money for the citizens.
It's not government's job or responsibility to pay for wedding, build mosques or churches. It's also not government's job to send anyone on religious pilgrimages.
Anyone who wants these things should pay for it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Skyview01:

I knew it was a typo oga kingmaker!

Glad you know. So you have to respect that and stop talking bad about those that decide and dictate for you.

Nothing happens in the country except through us.
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by sanya4good(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
The government that has sponsored these people's weddings should sponsored the education of offsprings that are going come out of their homes.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Kachidubem: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
"They don't need education, they just need to keep reproducing because we need that population" - Northern leaders

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Kachidubem: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
anonymous1759:

I've been invited to a Mass wedding In Enugu, to be precise a Catholic wedding. Some people will criticize this one like something like this doesn't happen In their state. Mass wedding isn't bad it has its own advantage and disadvantage. Things like this uphold our culture which is Vital to country.

These couples are feeding before they got married some of them will do good while some will fail. Mass wedding is far better than having kids out of wedlock or cohabitating.
Who sponsored the mass wedding you attended at Enugu , was it with tax payers money ?

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Glad you know. So you have to respect that and stop talking bad about those that decide and dictate for you.

Nothing happens in the country except through us.

Most of you guys are also suffering the effect of the bad leaders you help impose. The Almajiri kids who sleep on the street come to kind.

I gain from the bad leaders you help impose. I have not earned in Naira the past 12 years. I gain from the bad misrule of the leaders you help impose. I will always gain my friend. You can destroy the country if you want and I will not complain. Infact, i will profit if the $ goes to N2000.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Brownking: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
money121:

— ChannelsTV

The North have a very low IQ, Kwankwaso this is the best you can do, circulating more Almajiri's.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Skyview01:

Most of you guys are also suffering the effect of the bad leaders you help impose. The Almajiri kids who sleep on the street come to kind.

That’s a norm in any society!

Stop relating it with suffering!

Their are paupers and beggers in every part of the world.
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by MrALIVE: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
See the person I want to waste my time on...Get Lost once again.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by bonnyhope: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
samsononyilo:

How did I end up in a country like this? 🤦🏿‍♂️

Relocate to Palestine

1 Like

Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
Blake755:
Omo just imagine despite of sickle cell awareness be raised everyday yet this one's dey do mass wedding no genotype check hmm
Just your imagination!!! Who told you they didn't do the necessary things or you think you are wiser than those that organized it? Mass Buriers we don't pray for that then mass wedding you are still complaining . What do you want from northerners gannnnnn ? Despite that they are the one producing food for you other Nigerians.
Re: See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrALIVE:
See the person I want to waste my time on...Get Lost once again.

Fvck your time, and fvck you too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.