Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure (37105 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Lovenorth: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Daystar7:

Jesus Christ came to die for us, they did the Lord's work. Jesus Christ no complain give ur papa
The whole (god) die for human being grin, why can't the (god) forgive you without killing himself grin. Christians are truly underrating the power of God, God is not your mate that you can even see talk more of ...

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Dittodat: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
bestman09:

Idiot. Keep claiming someone's else country. As if Biden even knows if a pig like you exists
None of your motherfvcking business, you dumbest retard. STFU and FVCK off.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by deyplay: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
The fear of Iran and Hezbollah is the begining of sense in these reptiles
I think you don't know Israel. Who be Ebola abi Hezbolla. Israel that defeated 7 Arab nations in 1967 war in 6 days is afraid of a terroristas group? If US says stop, you have got to stop otherwise if US withdraw his support both financially and ammunition-wise, Israel will find it tough to deal with her enemies.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Lovenorth: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Fvck you!
One of them spotted
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Which pressure? Is it force per unit area?
Mathematician, immediately I hear that maths you said there, my mind beat...

Just remembering how I manage to graduate.
Please carry your maths go another platform na God I use beg you!

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by UnabashedIPOB: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Starve the TERRORISTS as far as I am concerned!
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by ezegenigbonine: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dittodat:
The hypocrisy of the US govt has been totally exposed.
It's was wrong for Russia to that to Ukraine but ok for Israel. Hypocrites.
They finally gave in after the world exposed thr Hypocrites.
Biden can forget getting any vote from my family.

This one pain una pass Deborah that did not commit any offence, shame on all of una wey dey support bad thing in nigeria
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by okorogodwin4(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
After US pressure my foot.
Them for no release am, stupid land grabbers, Gays and Homosexual gods chosen people, beheaded babies liars.

You people keep make stupid claims that you can't justify or prove. All your claims are based on hear say. If them tell all of you that has been shouting "Hamas is using people as human shields" to provide one single evidence of such, you can't. Just making false claims.

Show us evidence of beheaded babies - 0
Show us evidence of dead hostages - 0
Show us evidence of human shields - 0

This is the kind of Journalism that CNN and BBC are practicing. But Aljazeera showed you evidence of how Israel was created, even when president biden himself confirmed it, Ignorant people say na lie. Oya show us how Israel was created nauu - 0
you can go to court and proof your case
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gaza people are human, please I don't support the aggression from Israel pls....

This madness must stop.
US is blessed with knowledge and what makes them stand out is the consideration of humanity first!

Please nothing only water should be restored, food, cloths and electricity also.

UN should also reach out with necessary needs to at the face of war.

Humanity above all Christians pls...
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by okorogodwin4(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dittodat:
go and vote for Tinubu your God and leave America to vote there choice
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by ezegenigbonine: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
The more Israel dey deal with terrorist with the language they understand, the more I dey believe Holy Bible both old and new testament.

Wetin una no know be say a head of an Israelite, worth more than 100 terrorist head. Isreal no go rest till they complete the figure. It is written in the bible
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Daystar7: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lovenorth:

The whole (god) die for human being grin, why can't the (god) forgive you without killing himself grin. Christians are truly underrating the power of God, God is not your mate that you can even see talk more of ...

Have you slammed ur head today?? Paedophilic terrorist talking about God, u well so
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by UncleKoboko: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
ecolime:
This is cool. I love the way they put humanity first in the face of provocation.

Israel also alerts civilians before they strike the hideouts of the terrorists.

Just sad the bloody cowards (Hamas) are using innocent people as human shields.

Funny thing is that, ISRAÉL IS THE REAL TERRORISTS AND THIEVES HERE.

NO PEACE FOR ISRAÉL

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by okorogodwin4(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

This is how supporters of Ipob terrorists too will carry buckets and gallons to fetch emergency water when Nigeria reconnects their water after disconnection

Death to all terrorists and their supporters whether Christians or Muslims
may God bless mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kanu for chasing out Fulani herdsmen criminals and his rice Bandit supporters from our farm God bless Easterner security network
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Daystar7: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Obviously you don't understand Trump, they have him and his in law in their pockets. Who is financing Kushner and Trump's daughter to the tune of 2 Billion dollars?
No one is asking for Israel to be uprooted but it's time.to give the Palestinians their freedom from the apartheid and terrorist state of Israel.
This might look bad now but in the long run it will ac as catalyst to the Palestinian freedom. The world is getting tired of the Israeli oppression.
People that were oppressed bu Hitler have now turned to the oppressors.
I no even know say head slamming paedophilic rag tag terrorist I dey quote, how many of una terrorist Trump kill for Iran? Arab money belongs to us christians and Jews. Trump has every right to collect ya money and u can't do nothing about it. Wealth of the gentiles are mine u hear. Now get lost! Terrorist
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Kingbuhari(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
The money Hamas waste sending rocks inside Israeli are more than enough for them to get their own water and light and at least be selves sufficient... The one Israelis built with their sweat they are trying to claim ... Ndi Ara
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Daystar7: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:

NO PEACE FOR ISRAÉL

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.

But na u dey cry! Terrorist
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by highness25(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dittodat:
I think you meant to say "Tinubu can forget getting any vote from your family".
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by chaloskyx: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
ahah you for no release am naa it probes that UN is a useless organisation it jad to take only the US to change Isreals decision the UN should be abolished it serves no purpose
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by olayinka63: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Whuch kind nonsense pressure? After you have supported Israel in the act of Genocide, now you are doing eye service.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by blingxx(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
cenaman:
Why are Yoruba Muslims not violent?

We are infact I was thinking of burning your father's house down tonight undecided dindinrin
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by UncleKoboko: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Daystar7:

But na u dey cry! Terrorist
But na you be holoriburu
See nonentity black slave monkey dey take sides and thinks his opinion counts in a fight of two siblings that don't even give a shît about him grin
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Daystar7: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:

But na you be holoriburu
See nonentity black slave monkey dey take sides and thinks his opinion counts in a fight of two siblings that don't even give a shît about him grin

This ur tears sweet die... Cry more pls
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Karnice600: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Them for no release am, stupid land grabbers, Gays and Homosexual gods chosen people, beheaded babies liars.

You people keep make stupid claims that you can't justify or prove. All your claims are based on hear say. If them tell all of you that has been shouting "Hamas is using people as human shields" to provide one single evidence of such, you can't. Just making false claims.

This is the kind of Journalism that CNN and BBC are practicing. But Aljazeera showed you evidence of how Israel was created, even when president biden himself confirmed it, Ignorant people say na lie. Oya show us how Israel was created nauu - 0

E be like say this thing pain you well well.
Kpele. Find transformer for your street hug. You go dey alright.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by DukeNija(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

So Aljazeera is your history teacher? Olodo rabata
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Easylife1234: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good one
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Tolumiide: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Please take care of your health. You need more attention than the Palestinians.
You may need to educate yourself about what happened during the roman and ottoman empire before you start calling Israelis land grabbers.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by haphizz57(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
So it was wrong for Russia to invaded Ukraine. But now it is Isreal's right to invade Gaza. USA and hypocracy na 5/6

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Karnice600: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Guy abeg commot for road make better breeze touch better people.
Nansense.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by JoeEeL(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lovenorth:
I said it grin, all the chest beating was initial gragra, God loves Palestine and there is nothing any black bigot can do about it grin

This must be so painful o

So islamists can be tamed like this??

In my wildest dreams, I wouldnt have believed it was this easy. Just 1 week machismo by Israel and d whole arab / muslim world are whining and crying. Hohohohoho cheesy
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by UncleKoboko: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Daystar7:

This ur tears sweet die... Cry more pls
Lol
Mumu
Wetin soldiers dey dey osu pigs here is enough for me to jubilate grin grin grin
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Tolumiide: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:

NO PEACE FOR ISRAÉL

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.
Please explain sir. You should asked yourself why Hamas didn't get any major support from any country apart from Turkey, who their forefathers are the architect of the problem in the middle east today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: EU's Borders Will Close For 30 Days From Noon Tomorrow / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier / Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.