Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure (37048 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by byteem: 3:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Kenosky1:
They restored water to Gaza without electricity supply even to the water station. How will they pump the water and distribute to the city. Israel is actually dealing with the terrorist and destroying their capacity to ever attack them again. Iran and Hamas underestimated the response that will come from Israel, the plan was as usual to hide among civilians. cry

What is worse than a terrorist.. an entitled terrorist..
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by sameks08(m): 3:49am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
After US pressure my foot.
Them for no release am, stupid land grabbers, Gays and Homosexual gods chosen people, beheaded babies liars.

You people keep make stupid claims that you can't justify or prove. All your claims are based on hear say. If them tell all of you that has been shouting "Hamas is using people as human shields" to provide one single evidence of such, you can't. Just making false claims.

Show us evidence of beheaded babies - 0
Show us evidence of dead hostages - 0
Show us evidence of human shields - 0

This is the kind of Journalism that CNN and BBC are practicing. But Aljazeera showed you evidence of how Israel was created, even when president biden himself confirmed it, Ignorant people say na lie. Oya show us how Israel was created nauu - 0. You are one of those that even doubt the lekki massacre. Spit on you
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by tiwasiaife(m): 4:17am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
Them for no release am, stupid land grabbers, Gays and Homosexual gods chosen people, beheaded babies liars.

You people keep make stupid claims that you can't justify or prove. All your claims are based on hear say. If them tell all of you that has been shouting "Hamas is using people as human shields" to provide one single evidence of such, you can't. Just making false claims.

This is the kind of Journalism that CNN and BBC are practicing. But Aljazeera showed you evidence of how Israel was created, even when president biden himself confirmed it, Ignorant people say na lie. Oya show us how Israel was created nauu - 0

Don't tell us crap we live with Religious fundamentalists in Nigeria and know what Boko Haram can do. Its not strange to us and we have first hand information as regards to their activities
Why did they kill Deborah Samuel for asking why use study WhatsApp group to propagate Islamic teachings. Boom u killed her till today no one is held for that.

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by TheSuperX(m): 4:50am On Oct 16, 2023
Nigeriagood:
Destroy Gaza strip
Ozuor
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Greenfusion: 4:59am On Oct 16, 2023
falopey:
Why is no one commending Israel and mentioning the fact that Gaza has been enjoying free electricity and water provided by Israel?
Don't mind them, bunch of hypocrites
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by cjudy(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2023
hkidola00:
do not let me curse you...who told you they can't supply water themselves,do you know sea,air and land around Gaza are restricted by isreal making Gaza the largest open air prison..this war will never end even if peace reign for now,the parents of those Palestine children killed by isreal will warm up for vengeance in future too..best thing is isreal leave the land for real owner and stop land grabbing
If you get sense you won’t talk like that. You Yoruba Muslim behaves like tout
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Lovenorth: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2023
GENES11S:

grin grin grin

Is it your Jesus they kill? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

The bible said Jesus was going to be killed. It was part of his mission (giving his life for our salvation).

Jesus fortold his death several times:

Mark 9:31
He said to them, β€œThe Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise.

No Christian is angry about the death of Jesus Christ. Rather, we are happy because it paid the price for our sin.

Hebrews 9:27-28

Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Have you ever wondered why terrorists dont use the name Jesus Christ or Jehovah? Light and darkness can not exist as one.

Yes the Jews killed Jesus. Their violence help fulfill the the word of God (Bible).

But you can never see Christian killing people because of it. Because God does not lie whatever he says always come to pass. Jesus death is no exception.

Who are the bereaved? We Muslims or you Christians? Every human being must die just like Jesus died. But what we are saying is glorifying his murderers a clarion call for you to do? Your father is destined to die right, so it's normal for you to be worshipping his killers grin. And don't forget Jesus is a slave and prophet of our God so we have right over what we are doing. Continue glorifying them it's not our problem
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Lovenorth: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Amaggedon:
God then hates USA? Lol calm down the israelis dont mean to kill everyone like the terrorist do.
And they killed Jesus? Is he not someone?
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Amaggedon: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2023
Lovenorth:

And they killed Jesus? Is he not someone?
Oh i thought ya'all said isreal never existed not untill 1948? Lol you will use your hand to tell the truth . You are aware about historical records of isrealis existence but some how you people said the land of isreali's belong to palestine? Lol that war will never end because muslims dont tell them selvesbyhe truth.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Alpharey: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

This is the kind of Journalism that CNN and BBC are practicing. But Aljazeera showed you evidence of how Israel was created, even when president biden himself confirmed it, Ignorant people say na lie. Oya show us how Israel was created nauu - 0

Let them show me and you how NIGERIA was created, every agreements and every clauses in the agreement. The signatures and so on. That is more important to me and you. Or should I bring another topic... πŸ˜‚
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by MisfitHPG: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

has your bitch ass been there you that has been making claims based on "see say" i with you were there so your daft ass would be killed also by my Isreal goons..useless walking corpse
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Alpharey: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

This is how supporters of Ipob terrorists too will carry buckets and gallons to fetch emergency water when Nigeria reconnects their water after disconnection

Death to all terrorists and their supporters whether Christians or Muslims

You that is already drinking water from gutters and canals is bringing mouth to the blessed East with SPARKLING WATER GUSHING FROM ROCKS HERE AND THERE IN THE EAST. That joke should have gotten you ashamed of yourself
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Lovenorth: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Amaggedon:
Oh i thought ya'all said isreal never existed not untill 1948? Lol you will use your hand to tell the truth . You are aware about historical records of isrealis existence but some how you people said the land of isreali's belong to palestine? Lol that war will never end because muslims dont tell them selvesbyhe truth.
So you agreed they killed Jesus, historically the current occupiers of America are strangers, so America people should vacate and let the Red Indians occupy their land? What sort of double standard is this? Go read history if you are ignorant. Even as of then, they were living side by side with Palestinian people
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Alpharey: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

Not by burning Isreali flags. Just piece of clothes
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Alpharey: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Your Corona virus is incurable πŸ˜€
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by zinaunreal(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2023
Usa, Israel and mainstream media can't decieve people again
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Alpharey: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Watch clips on twitter and YouTube, you will see that the rockets being fired to Israel are from human settlements, buildings and public spaces.

Hamas must die. If e pain you, go Gaza go help them fight Israel

The Hediot may not even have the funds to travel to Gaza to help. He should just use Sniper to end his hate.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Fgwa: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

If u can not believe in what the other party is saying, don't equally believe in the other too. Go on fact findings ur self.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Alpharey: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2023
Father4all:
People suffering in their own country just because they host a bad visitor

Visitor that visited from where actually.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Alpharey: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Lovenorth:

And killing Jesus is not violence?

What about stoning Deborah to death. Does it not matter? 😭😭
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Daystar7: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Use your real account to quote me. I don't reply to faceless idi0ts who can't find their a55hole without an interactive map

Na so Hamas first start today Dem dey find who go help them, if ur papa try me, with ur disjointed grammar I go send you to ur paedophilic Mohammed terrorist mentor so you can ur 542 virgins already idiot
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by TheSuperX(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2023
falopey:
Why is no one commending Israel and mentioning the fact that Gaza has been enjoying free electricity and water provided by Israel?
Commending Israel for what? the same apartheid evil Israeli Zionist Jews that restricted Palestinians from getting their own electricity and water?
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Amaggedon: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Lovenorth:

So you agreed they killed Jesus, historically the current occupiers of America are strangers, so America people should vacate and let the Red Indians occupy their land? What sort of double standard is this? Go read history if you are ignorant. Even as of then, they were living side by side with Palestinian people
Its in the bible do i need you to give me the accounts of jesus christ? Im telling you that palestinians has no place to their name but you keep comfirming it which is cool. Ya'all know the truth but you nigerian muslims thinks its a religious afair . Im glad the conflict is between the jew and not with christians so the nigerian muslims wouldnt start killing northern christians as usual. Its the an eye for an eye people vs jihadist terrorist. Jesus came to die that all that believes in him shall be saved
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by wanted222(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

And i suppose you were there in GAZA to get your own information first hand abi mumu like u
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by GENES11S: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2023
Lovenorth:

Who are the bereaved? We Muslims or you Christians? Every human being must die just like Jesus died. But what we are saying is glorifying his murderers a clarion call for you to do? Your father is destined to die right, so it's normal for you to be worshipping his killers grin. And don't forget Jesus is a slave and prophet of our God so we have right over what we are doing. Continue glorifying them it's not our problem

Jesus is not a prophet in Christianity. Jesus is the first born of God. The bible said he was in the bigining with God.

John 1:2-3

He was with God in the beginning.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

I can never hate Israel no matter how bad you project them. I don't hate Palestine also.

Since hama has pick a fight with Israel, they should face the fight rather than looking for sympathy.
It is very simple but because of religion you have become blinded to this simple fact.

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Lovenorth: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2023
Amaggedon:
Its in the bible do i need you to give me the accounts of jesus christ? Im telling you that palestinians has no place to their name but you keep comfirming it which is cool. Ya'all know the truth but you nigerian muslims thinks its a religious afair . Im glad the conflict is between the jew and not with christians so the nigerian muslims wouldnt start killing northern christians as usual. Its the an eye for an eye people vs jihadist terrorist. Jesus came to die that all that believes in him shall be saved
So the current American occupiers have place of their own? Let them also go grin
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Lovenorth: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2023
GENES11S:

Jesus is not a prophet in Christianity. Jesus is the first born of God. The bible said he was in the bigining with God.

John 1:2-3

He was with God in the beginning.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

I can never hate Israel no matter how bad you project them. I don't hate Palestine also.

Since hama has pick a fight with Israel, they should face the fight rather than looking for sympathy.
It is very simple but because of religion you have become blinded to this simple fact.

Bible called him the son of man and you are calling him the first son of God, is God a man? grin and who is the second son of God?
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Neckpresser101: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2023
Lovenorth:

Bible called him the son of man and you are calling him the first son of God, is God a man? grin and who is the second son of God?

You lack basic understanding.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Nche95(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

This is how supporters of Ipob terrorists too will carry buckets and gallons to fetch emergency water when Nigeria reconnects their water after disconnection

Death to all terrorists and their supporters whether Christians or Muslims
for your info. Nigerian government doesn't do shit for her people. So this doesn't fly.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by goaldynboy: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2023
Kenosky1:
They restored water to Gaza without electricity supply even to the water station. How will they pump the water and distribute to the city. Israel is actually dealing with the terrorist and destroying their capacity to ever attack them again. Iran and Hamas underestimated the response that will come from Israel, the plan was as usual to hide among civilians. cry

So they can't buy generator but they have money to buy rockets and missiles?

That money they used to buy rockets is more than enough to build purifying plants to be purifying water from the sea!!
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Lovenorth: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You lack basic understanding.
You are confused grin
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by goaldynboy: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2023
Lovenorth:

And they don't love Jesus, they love Palestine more than Jesus

Have you forgotten Israel hate and detest your peodophile and rapist Mohammed like shit!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S. Colonial Pipeline Pays N2.043b In Ransom To Hackers / Coronavirus: EU's Borders Will Close For 30 Days From Noon Tomorrow / Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.