Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure (37108 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Unrated900(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lol scammer all arrangee

quote author=Janetokon928 post=126424104]No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below Facebook post link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0jPjob59iqHQNCQByLT8NHvG4HERZZ7G2Dh6BnZw8iXzSMVp6meNz72QUAb9X7hEl/?mibextid=cr9u03[/quote]
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
PALESTINIAN PRESIDENT REJECTS HAMAS

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by viodemus: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dittodat:
The hypocrisy of the US govt has been totally exposed.
It's was wrong for Russia to that to Ukraine but ok for Israel. Hypocrites.
They finally gave in after the world exposed thr Hypocrites.
Biden can forget getting any vote from my family.

useless islamics
Your family get any level before?

Vote trump na, see whether he no for take the whole Gaza and west bank. Cun start world war on top.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by 11doubledee: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Watch clips on twitter and YouTube, you will see that the rockets being fired to Israel are from human settlements, buildings and public spaces.

Hamas must die. If e pain you, go Gaza go help them fight Israel
Most of them no dey reason.
You don't have resources to source for water, electricity and food but you have more than enough to buy rockets.
You also have the guts to attack the isreal that supplies those basic needs.
Is that not foolishness
Aljazeera should do a documentary on this good gesture of Isreal to Palestine.
Not just occupation .
Mumu HAMAS
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Amaggedon: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lovenorth:
God loves Palestine not USA, did you know the people behind the action of America?
God then hates USA? Lol calm down the israelis dont mean to kill everyone like the terrorist do.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Daystar7:

Cry

Use your real account to quote me. I don't reply to faceless idi0ts who can't find their a55hole without an interactive map
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Kay25(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
After US pressure my foot.
Them for no release am, stupid land grabbers, Gays and Homosexual gods chosen people, beheaded babies liars.

You people keep make stupid claims that you can't justify or prove. All your claims are based on hear say. If them tell all of you that has been shouting "Hamas is using people as human shields" to provide one single evidence of such, you can't. Just making false claims.

Show us evidence of beheaded babies - 0
Show us evidence of dead hostages - 0
Show us evidence of human shields - 0

This is the kind of Journalism that CNN and BBC are practicing. But Aljazeera showed you evidence of how Israel was created, even when president biden himself confirmed it, Ignorant people say na lie. Oya show us how Israel was created nauu - 0
just say u area Muslim
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by foleskay(m): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mubiola360:
fat lie, No Us pressure. It's was due to the pressure on us by the Strong Arab countries threatening to cut partnership on various sectors
Name those Arab countries. Non of those Arab countries can stand israel one on one. U ever see Egypt,the closest neighbor having issues with israel? No. Israel has dealt a decisive blow to them all In 1957. Dem no born them
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by viodemus: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
If Palestine had the strength of Israel, this conflict for no reach 70 years. There would have been no sharing or signs of Israeli around them. If you doubt me, where are the real africans in north Africa?

Saudi Arabia killed over 1900 african people trying to escape war conditions in yemen, just 3 months ago. People trying to escape the torture, kidnapping, and war in yemen. No islamics criticized them.

The world wants peace, but those radical islamics don't like peace, now they have met their match in Israel. Israel is just as brutal like them, with a higher conscience threshold.

Israel and other mature sane countries, should be aware that the Great region (SE) standa with them against their surrounding enemies.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Major1984(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Them for no release am, stupid land grabbers, Gays and Homosexual gods chosen people, beheaded babies liars.

You people keep make stupid claims that you can't justify or prove. All your claims are based on hear say. If them tell all of you that has been shouting "Hamas is using people as human shields" to provide one single evidence of such, you can't. Just making false claims.

This is the kind of Journalism that CNN and BBC are practicing. But Aljazeera showed you evidence of how Israel was created, even when president biden himself confirmed it, Ignorant people say na lie. Oya show us how Israel was created nauu - 0
you are a cheap liar like Hamas , why you Muslims always bite the hands that feed you guys? Common water Hamas can't provide for their citizens but can afford to buy rockets to bomb Israel and kidnapped Israeli citizens, Muslims are the problem of the world
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by foleskay(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Olabode211:
I don't knw how tenant go dey claim landlord.Una go wait for GOD time na.
Who be landlord who be tenant?? undecided
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Timoleon(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
God bless Israel, lovers of humanity. What prevented Hamas from digging well and supplying water to their people? Rather they spent billions of dollars buying over 7000 rockets which they have fired into Israel thus far.

Terrorists

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/7/15/water-war-palestinians-demand-more-water-access-from-israel
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by GENES11S: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lovenorth:

And killing Jesus is not violence?

grin grin grin

Is it your Jesus they kill? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

The bible said Jesus was going to be killed. It was part of his mission (giving his life for our salvation).

Jesus fortold his death several times:

Mark 9:31
He said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise.

No Christian is angry about the death of Jesus Christ. Rather, we are happy because it paid the price for our sin.

Hebrews 9:27-28

Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Have you ever wondered why terrorists dont use the name Jesus Christ or Jehovah? Light and darkness can not exist as one.

Yes the Jews killed Jesus. Their violence help fulfill the the word of God (Bible).

But you can never see Christian killing people because of it. Because God does not lie whatever he says always come to pass. Jesus death is no exception.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by tctrills: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Ajazeera showed you nothing. It's the Arab propaganda channel.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by MrSly(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Terrorist sympathizer. I am just glad that the terroriat are not having their way this time around.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Bimpe29: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hmn
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by foleskay(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:

But na you be holoriburu
See nonentity black slave monkey dey take sides and thinks his opinion counts in a fight of two siblings that don't even give a shît about him grin
Gbenu oshi e soun. Alabosi. Are u not also taking sides with d palestines? Do the hamas know where da hell u from.?? Mumu
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Tyktoker: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
APC federal government grammar: you have no evidence, go to court abi. You for kukuma tell your hamas to come collect their Palestinian state nahhh! Hahahaha
turmacs:

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by NAC1666: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by tctrills: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niBheF7PF5g?si=d677woOgL4dcqBjS
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Drsmartphilips: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
matm:

Israel are the people of Yahweh
yawa you mean, Yahweh is dead
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by qtx(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Hamas has never come out to refute this allegation. Are you holding brief for Hamas or you are one of them? Infact threaned to kill all the remaining hostage. Watch even some foreign new media.. Take it easy bro.
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by fydence: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

stop foaming in the mouth online...enter road go fight or shut up
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by billyG(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Which kind foolish people be this even Hamas depends on istrael their sworn enemy for water to d extent of not fearing d water could be poisoned. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by baralatie(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Gaza people are human, please I don't support the aggression from Israel pls....

This madness must stop.
US is blessed with knowledge and what makes them stand out is the consideration of humanity first!

Please nothing only water should be restored, food, cloths and electricity also.

UN should also reach out with necessary needs to at the face of war.

Humanity above all Christians pls...
But you can support the aggression of hamas?
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by hkidola00(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
cjudy:

Just imagine the good Isreal was doing to them and they paid back with evil.

Israel get good mind sha, if na Islamabad they won’t even look back. That religion is evil and they’re the real devil
do not let me curse you...who told you they can't supply water themselves,do you know sea,air and land around Gaza are restricted by isreal making Gaza the largest open air prison..this war will never end even if peace reign for now,the parents of those Palestine children killed by isreal will warm up for vengeance in future too..best thing is isreal leave the land for real owner and stop land grabbing

2 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by hkidola00(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tonitoniton:
Isreal still have feelings despite the evil nature of her neighbours

May it never be well with founders and supporters of terrorists.

Islam is a curse, sha
do not let me curse you...who told you they can't supply water themselves,do you know sea,air and land around Gaza are restricted by isreal making Gaza the largest open air prison..this war will never end even if peace reign for now,the parents of those Palestine children killed by isreal will warm up for vengeance in future too..best thing is isreal leave the land for real owner and stop land grabbing
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by King3urna(m): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2023
Fremodex:

Ode, is that what is telling you. Christian terrorist

E dey pain you wetin Isreal dey do your fellow head slammers no worry dem just star relax
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by mozes01(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2023
Dittodat:

Who your family help? Mumu
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

Terrorist

Where were you when hamas was murdering innocent people in cold blood
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by Afonja007: 3:08am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

Muslim will deny that isis are not Muslim but when isis members are killed the same Muslims will start riot,somalia 100% Muslim 100% somalian yet they killing others over religion,Yemen 100% Muslim 100$ arabs yet they are killing each others over sunni or shia,if Muslims cannot live in peace with a fellow muslim is it Jews they will live in peace with?let's come to nigeria even for Muslim to allow traditional worshipers to perform isese in kwara state they refused ,the only thing Muslim understands is brutal force then they will listen don't give Muslim soft hand ooh ,China and Israel knows their anti dote
Re: Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure by byteem: 3:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Dittodat:

Ignorance is a disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: EU's Borders Will Close For 30 Days From Noon Tomorrow / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier / Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.