Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar (18408 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Atiku will die as a Presidential candidate.

Tinubu is already a President and must complete his Tenure and retire as Ex President.

If Tinubu uses fake results but takes Nigeria Economic to a standard country by 2027, it's very okay!

After all, I forge my jamb result 2009 and many lecturers and Professors sold falsified satificate to students across Universities.

Pastors uses fake Prophecies to buy lands, jets and cars from members.

Who be SAINT for Nigeria? If we go follow crime, 150Million Nigerians will be prosecuted. I personally will follow cos I be steady forge and as a Senator to be in the nearest future!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by AntiChristian: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jostoman:
na fact Atiku dey talk.

Wey the fact?

He even said Tinubu impersonated someone!
Well, make he lie the last lie before Dubai trip!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Originalsly: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
ecolime:

ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN AFRICA

Some of the facts

With these few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince you that Atiku Abubakar is the most corrupt pollitician in Africa.

Credit: Computergenius.

Are these facts or accusations? Are you telling us he is the mastermind of money laundering ... his co conspirators were sent to prison and he set free? ... by US courts? And with all he has done in Nigeria ... why was he not charged? No proof?? ... none to back up what you're claiming to be facts?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by maridrug(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Feintline:
Atiku is so right on this.

Tinubu is not only a fraudster. He is also a global killing reputation expert.
The hard built reputation of honest Nigerians is being questioned globally.

I heard his matter being discussed massively in the united states and it seems the real criminality of tinubu is set for release.

One person:
forged certificate
Identity theft
Fraudulent activities
Drug dealings
False declarations and so many other things.

Tinubu is monumental disgrace that Nigeria and Nigerians cannot contain.
Multiple millions of people cannot afford to sacrifices ourselves and offsprings for the many crimnal activities of one man.
No! No! No!
Tinubu must have to go...

Respect him. He is a genius
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by slivertongue: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
grand forger of the federal republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
bewisemasses:
Tinubu is a serial forger, Atiku is a corrupt bed fellow; Obi failed as Anambra governor. Na who I be na im be my concern now.
reduce the volume Oga, u are going too loud

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by 2BabaNairaland: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Liar , go to court and challenge him.
Atiku is in court as instructed by Mumu Yakubu.
So Oga go to court!

ecolime:

Some of the facts that proves that Atiku Abubakar is highly corrupt are:

1. The US Congress in a report titled "KEEPING FOREIGN CORRUPTION OUT OF THE UNITED STATES" USING FOUR CASE HISTORIES: featured Atiku Abubakar as one of the four most notorious cases of money laundering in the world.

2. During the Obasanjo Administration from 1999 to 2008, Atiku Abubakar was then Vice President of Nigeria. During this period he used his fourth wife, Jennifer Douglas, a US citizen to transfer and launder more than $79.7 million dollars of stolen public fund and bribe monies to the USA including:

A. $40 million dollars shared to him from the money embezzled in the N121 billion naira national ID card fraud,

B. $1.7 million dollars bribe money paid to him by Siemens AG, a German company, for contracts in the Telecoms, Oil and Gas, and Computer/ICT sectors and

C. over $38 million dollars paid to him by companies around the world for miscellaneous services including bribery for contracts, import tax evasion, given help to drugs traffickers using customs officers and weapons smuggling for millitary men through the Nigerian ports.

3. Atiku's co-conspirators in the bribery scandal Williams Jefferson and Siemens AG of Germany were both tried and convicted in the USA and Williams Jefferson went to jail. Atiku intends to get immunity from prosecution by running for the post of president of Nigeria.

4. Both the BBC, VOA and many other international media reported that in a probe ordered by the Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo Atiku Abubakar was indicted of diverting $125 million dollars from a public trust fund into his private businesses.

5. A senate subcommittee investigating the PTDF indicted Atiku Abubakar of diverting $145 million naira of public fund as loans to his friends. The senate committee reffered the fraud to the EFCC for prosecution. The case is still pending.

6. Atiku was involved in Drug trafficking through the nation ports.

7. Atiku was involved in weapon smuggling through the nations ports.

8. Atiku masterminded the national ID card fraud that cost Nigeria N121 billion naira.

9. Atiku is involved in the stealing of import tax. Atiku connived with the Vaswani brothers of India to steal more than $400 million dollars of import tax on rice importation over a period of 3 years.

10. Atiku and his company INTELS were involved in most of the fuel subsidy frauds that cost Nigeria $35 billion dollars.

11. Atiku owns a private university, A set of luxury hotels, a Radio station and many other business. He also owns a private jet.

12. Atiku has a harem of six wives and a village of 26 children. The cost of maintaining Atikus wives and children is more than the annual budget of an average state in Nigeria.

With these few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince you that Atiku Abubakar is the most corrupt pollitician in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Funflipper: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Hmm
I think Atiku is right though

But didn't atiku forge his own waec certificate that has no date on it?

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Racoon(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
This is called brutality - FINISH HIM! Tinubu have stirred the hornet's nest.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by VinnyBaba: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nigeria have never had it Bad.🙁

All due to GREED of one Man.

Tinubu should plz Resign! 🤨😕

The SHAME and DISGRACE is too much for Nigeria!😟😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by manikspears: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
Make Atiku go sit down abeg these rubbish don dey tire Nigerian abeg all of them be thieves

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Funflipper: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mitsurugi:

No mind the mumu 😂😂😂😂

Let us expose everything and see if there is any saint left in Nigeria. The hypocrisy in this country is just too much. How can Atiku who forged his own waec certificate be pointing accusing fingers at tinubu? That is disrespectful to smart and learned guys like me because whoever seek equity must come with clean hands. Atiku should explain why there is no date on his waec certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by VinnyBaba: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I still don't know why my Yoruba people still dey support this criminal called Tinubu. We are not known for such an evil thing

Quiet a SHAME! sad

Yorubas used to be Known for High Intellect!🙂

But since APC/Tinubu came in 2015, the Worst amongst you Guys began to Dominate! E.g McOluomo. 🙁😒

If Awolowo woke up from the Grave to see Yorubas supporting a CRIMINAL element like Tinubu,
He would Weep Bitter Tears! 😢😢😢

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Coronavirus1: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Knocked out Atiku given Tinubu upper cut
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Ayodeoba: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Obviously buh his lap dogs will still disagree. I don't even know why FBI is very slow in releasing those documents on him. What a disgrace to our nation at large. tuah!!
dem go still pick person like you soon
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by ShootThemAll(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
ecolime:

1. The US Congress in a report titled "KEEPING FOREIGN CORRUPTION OUT OF THE UNITED STATES" USING FOUR CASE HISTORIES: featured Atiku Abubakar as one of the four most notorious cases of money laundering in the world.

2. During the Obasanjo Administration from 1999 to 2008, Atiku Abubakar was then Vice President of Nigeria. During this period he used his fourth wife, Jennifer Douglas, a US citizen to transfer and launder more than $79.7 million dollars of stolen public fund and bribe monies to the USA including:

A. $40 million dollars shared to him from the money embezzled in the N121 billion naira national ID card fraud,

B. $1.7 million dollars bribe money paid to him by Siemens AG, a German company, for contracts in the Telecoms, Oil and Gas, and Computer/ICT sectors and

C. over $38 million dollars paid to him by companies around the world for miscellaneous services including bribery for contracts, import tax evasion, given help to drugs traffickers using customs officers and weapons smuggling for millitary men through the Nigerian ports.

3. Atiku's co-conspirators in the bribery scandal Williams Jefferson and Siemens AG of Germany were both tried and convicted in the USA and Williams Jefferson went to jail. Atiku intends to get immunity from prosecution by running for the post of president of Nigeria.

4. Both the BBC, VOA and many other international media reported that in a probe ordered by the Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo Atiku Abubakar was indicted of diverting $125 million dollars from a public trust fund into his private businesses.

5. A senate subcommittee investigating the PTDF indicted Atiku Abubakar of diverting $145 million naira of public fund as loans to his friends. The senate committee reffered the fraud to the EFCC for prosecution. The case is still pending.

8. Atiku masterminded the national ID card fraud that cost Nigeria N121 billion naira.

9. Atiku is involved in the stealing of import tax. Atiku connived with the Vaswani brothers of India to steal more than $400 million dollars of import tax on rice importation over a period of 3 years.

10. Atiku and his company INTELS were involved in most of the fuel subsidy frauds that cost Nigeria $35 billion dollars.

11. Atiku owns a private university, A set of luxury hotels, a Radio station and many other business. He also owns a private jet.

12. Atiku has a harem of six wives and a village of 26 children. The cost of maintaining Atikus wives and children is more than the annual budget of an average state in Nigeria.

I didn't read up to the second line...All gibberish!

This is definitely from one of Thiefnubuu, the certificate forger, pathetic APC Stockholm syndrome patient, 50k per month social media r*ats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Burruchaga71(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
DRUGGIE is a criminal that deserve to die by stoning.

I swear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by DiscoverID: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ibo people, rest.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by AskProf: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
Momjen:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
3[/color][color=dark]747
FirstBank

Cursed. See your life.

Anthony M Okeke.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Ofunaofu: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tinubu is not just drowning in sea of criminal forgery, he is a notorious, certified certificate forger of international dimensions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Rayban26: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Nigeria have never had it Bad.🙁

All due to GREED of one Man.

Tinubu should plz Resign! 🤨😕

The SHAME and DISGRACE is too much for Nigeria!😟😒

You think tinuburuku cares? He knows he's going to die a very useless man that's why he wants title of president to make himself feel like he is an achiever and loot what he can before he goes to hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Fujiyama: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obakoolex:

If supreme Court later vindicate Tinubu and he started dealing with Atiku, people will say witch hunting.

^^^
This is bigger than Atiku now.

On this thread, there is a letter from Deloitte denying Bola Ahmed Tinubu in black and white. undecided Its only going to get worse from here onwards.

What you people fail to understand is that no matter the ruling of the Supreme Court, BAT's presidency is permanently hobbled. He will keep fighting an unwinnable war of legitimacy till the very end. No matter where he goes, he will be derided as the president garbed in stolen school uniforms (in a manner of speaking). Is that what you want for him? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by LarryCork: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
FashionCookie:
grin
SMH... una go quarrel tire.

helo please my uncle is A millionaire & he lĺookng for babe who can do house girl work & u be paid a cool N25'000 (25k) naira .a months...cash.u all so be provided house maid cap & uniform. Are u intaresssted please?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Fujiyama: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
If Tinubu uses fake results but takes Nigeria Economic to a standard country by 2027, it's very okay!

After all, I forge my jamb result 2009 and many lecturers and Professors sold falsified satificate to students across Universities.

Pastors uses fake Prophecies to buy lands, jets and cars from members.

Who be SAINT for Nigeria? If we go follow crime, 150Million Nigerians will be prosecuted. I personally will follow cos I be steady forge and as a Senator to be in the nearest future!!!

^^^
It is a serious matter. There's nothing funny or amusing about it.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2023
Ayodeoba:
dem go still pick person like you soon

You've exhausted all the mockery u have now u issue a threat. We told u on time buh u didn't listen. You people have no shame at all

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Christistruth00: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2023
;Dj

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Kakone: 12:14am On Oct 16, 2023
ecolime:

That does not stop ur Oga Jagaban from being the most mysterious man in Nigerian political history nd master of deception.Bullon van miss road,2 for that matter.Even Sharlock Holmes comot cap nd body for the Master.Thats y ur economy is also a propagandist theory as no 1 knows d actual situation,
Try not to waste ur existence,prove urslf to b better than a Ram being led to d slaughter(gallows).u ain't hurting no 1 but urslf MR JAILER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Kakone: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2023
ecolime:

That does not stop ur Oga Jagaban from being the most mysterious man in Nigerian political history nd master of deception.Bullon van miss road,2 for that matter.Even Sharlock Holmes comot cap nd body for the Master.Thats y ur economy is also a propagandist theory as no 1 knows d actual situation,
Try not to waste ur existence,prove urslf to b better than a Ram being led to d slaughter(gallows).u ain't hurting no 1 but urslf MR JAILER
[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by paxonel(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2023
The moment i saw that baba had openly displayed bullion vans in his compound just before the 2017 general election and he had not shown any remorse about his actions or see anything wrong about it, I knew that something wasn't morally right about baba even at old age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Stay In Defence House Not Because Of ‘juju’ In Aso Rock / Delegates From Various States Pay Dogara Courtesy Visit (photos) / Derico Nwamama: A Thief We Cannot Forget So Fast In This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.