Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar (18372 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by reddingtonblack: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend close your mouth.

You sound naive.

I Will the minute you sign up for a brain transplant.

stop the noise pollution
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Teeklef(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2023
Omobude244:

noo.. na Air conditional

AC was birthed when Atiku gave the go ahead for Tinubu to create it from AD and other minor parties like JP, ACD etc.

u people are children
him say tinubu na the brain grin u go dey read what edited WIKI gave u grin grin
Weldone AC chairman board of trustee. Atiku gave the go ahead for tinubu to create it from AD to AC? As what if I may ask. He gave him the go ahead as the supreme being that he is. Oga stop capping balderdash. Air conditional ko,vacuum conditional ni.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Teeklef(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2023
Omobude244:

noo.. na Air conditional

AC was birthed when Atiku gave the go ahead for Tinubu to create it from AD and other minor parties like JP, ACD etc.

u people are children
him say tinubu na the brain grin u go dey read what edited WIKI gave u grin grin
Even a kid of yesterday knows Action Congress was founded by Tinubu and the ex governor of osun state,Chief Bisi Akande. I don't know where this baba arugbo got his own fact from.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by blueAgent(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I Will the minute you sign up for a brain transplant.

stop the noise pollution

Is like you had one b4, and a bad one for that matter. shocked
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Omobude244: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Teeklef:

Weldone AC chairman board of trustee. Atiku gave the go ahead for tinubu to create it from AD to AC? As what if I may ask. He gave him the go ahead as the supreme being that he is. Oga stop capping balderdash. Air conditional ko,vacuum conditional ni.

u know nothing
2007 when oshiomole contested under AC, na we carry the matter for head. so when i talk, u listen
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Slurity(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Feintline:
Atiku is so right on this.

Tinubu is not only a fraudster. He is also a global killing reputation expert.
The hard built reputation of honest Nigerians is being questioned globally.

I heard his matter being discussed massively in the united states and it seems the real criminality of tinubu is set for release.

One person:
Forged names
forged certificate
Identity theft
Fraudulent activities
Drug dealings
False declarations and so many other things.

Chief tinubu is monumental disgrace that Nigeria and Nigerians cannot contain.
Multiple millions of people cannot afford to sacrifices ourselves , hard built reputations, careers etc for the many crimnal activities of one man.
No! No! No!
Tinubu must have to go...

WE DONT CARE IF HE FORGE ANYTHING, SO FAR HE GET RESULTS OF WHY WE VOTED FOR HIM AS A SENATOR, AS A GOVERNOR AND NOW AS A PRESIDENT, WHATSOEVER YOU THINK OR SAY OF HIM IS USELESS. The PHD HOLDER JONATHAN THAT WE VOTED FOR TURNED NIGERIA UPSIDE DOWN WITHING 6 YEARS.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by reddingtonblack: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2023
blueAgent:

Is like you had one b4, and a bad one for that matter. shocked

i don't have time for childish bant, go n find your mates
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Teeklef(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Omobude244:

u know nothing
2007 when oshiomole contested under AC, na we carry the matter for head. so when i talk, u listen
U know all. Dey deceive yourself. Na we? Lol😂...... Lemme just free you. It's good to make yourself happy.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Massiveglory: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2023
The reason you don't care is because you are a harden criminal, a jobless beggar ,reputationless specie or one valueless miscreant with no direction for life.

Slurity:
WE DONT CARE IF HE FORGE ANYTHING, SO FAR HE GET RESULTS OF WHY WE VOTED FOR HIM AS A SENATOR, AS A GOVERNOR AND NOW AS A PRESIDENT, WHATSOEVER YOU THINK OR SAY OF HIM IS USELESS. The PHD HOLDER JONATHAN THAT WE VOTED FOR TURNED NIGERIA UPSIDE DOWN WITHING 6 YEARS.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Henry22(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2023
Even my dogs know that as well, it's only a particular set of headless mob that do everything possible to deny that fact and seaun asewa is one of them.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Omobude244: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2023
Teeklef:

U know all. Dey deceive yourself. Na we? Lol😂...... Lemme just free you. It's good to make yourself happy.
l laugh ur ignorance

b4 all of una begin defend APC, i was among those back in 2007 to 2010 supporting anything AC. when fayemi and aregbe was declared governors by the court, i was in osun and ekiti respectively. immediately i begin dig deep about tinubu, and how oshiomole forced Obaseki on us, that was when i knew APC or AC was even worst than PDP
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Teeklef(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2023
Omobude244:

l laugh ur ignorance

b4 all of una begin defend APC, i was among those back in 2007 to 2010 supporting anything AC. when fayemi and aregbe was declared governors by the court, i was in osun and ekiti respectively. immediately i begin dig deep about tinubu, and how oshiomole forced Obaseki on us, that was when i knew APC or AC was even worst than PDP
All this thing wey u dey talk no concern me. I was only talking about the founding of AC which you said ATIKU is their fore runner,the founder,the conqueror and the champion🤷‍♀️
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Omobude244: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2023
Teeklef:

All this thing wey u dey talk no concern me. I was only talking about the founding of AC which you said ATIKU is their fore runner,the founder,the conqueror and the champion🤷‍♀️
i am telling u atiku gave the go ahead for AC formation from Tinubu AD and other minor parties. i was in AC even before oshiomole. i was among those that facilitated the merging of AC and LP in 2007 to bring oshiomole on board in Edo state. so if i tell u anything about AC, know am talking as a foundation member
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Teeklef(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2023
Omobude244:

i am telling u atiku gave the go ahead for AC formation from Tinubu AD and other minor parties. i was in AC even before oshiomole. i was among those that facilitated the merging of AC and LP in 2007 to bring oshiomole on board in Edo state. so if i tell u anything about AC, know am talking as a foundation member
Laugh!!! Sabinus dey learn work for where you dey......I greet you boss🙌
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Omobude244: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Teeklef:

Laugh!!! Sabinus dey learn work for where you dey......I greet you boss🙌
ok
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by OSamueli7: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Atiku, please put all you pain, regret and frustration on OBJ, the man who vowed that over his dead body will you smell aso villa as president, using Peter Gregory Obi to reduce your vote.

OBJ in league with BAT, used Obi to frustrate Atiku.

Peter Gregory Obi was just a pawn in the game of Chess played by OBJ
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Charly68: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
This thing really pain Atiku oo...
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Miracle2020: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Exactly!!!!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by BrighterSyde: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
ecolime:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN AFRICA

Some of the facts that proves that Atiku Abubakar is highly corrupt are:

1. The US Congress in a report titled "KEEPING FOREIGN CORRUPTION OUT OF THE UNITED STATES" USING FOUR CASE HISTORIES: featured Atiku Abubakar as one of the four most notorious cases of money laundering in the world.

2. During the Obasanjo Administration from 1999 to 2008, Atiku Abubakar was then Vice President of Nigeria. During this period he used his fourth wife, Jennifer Douglas, a US citizen to transfer and launder more than $79.7 million dollars of stolen public fund and bribe monies to the USA including:

A. $40 million dollars shared to him from the money embezzled in the N121 billion naira national ID card fraud,

B. $1.7 million dollars bribe money paid to him by Siemens AG, a German company, for contracts in the Telecoms, Oil and Gas, and Computer/ICT sectors and

C. over $38 million dollars paid to him by companies around the world for miscellaneous services including bribery for contracts, import tax evasion, given help to drugs traffickers using customs officers and weapons smuggling for millitary men through the Nigerian ports.

3. Atiku's co-conspirators in the bribery scandal Williams Jefferson and Siemens AG of Germany were both tried and convicted in the USA and Williams Jefferson went to jail. Atiku intends to get immunity from prosecution by running for the post of president of Nigeria.

4. Both the BBC, VOA and many other international media reported that in a probe ordered by the Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo Atiku Abubakar was indicted of diverting $125 million dollars from a public trust fund into his private businesses.

5. A senate subcommittee investigating the PTDF indicted Atiku Abubakar of diverting $145 million naira of public fund as loans to his friends. The senate committee reffered the fraud to the EFCC for prosecution. The case is still pending.

6. Atiku was involved in Drug trafficking through the nation ports.

7. Atiku was involved in weapon smuggling through the nations ports.

8. Atiku masterminded the national ID card fraud that cost Nigeria N121 billion naira.

9. Atiku is involved in the stealing of import tax. Atiku connived with the Vaswani brothers of India to steal more than $400 million dollars of import tax on rice importation over a period of 3 years.

10. Atiku and his company INTELS were involved in most of the fuel subsidy frauds that cost Nigeria $35 billion dollars.

11. Atiku owns a private university, A set of luxury hotels, a Radio station and many other business. He also owns a private jet.

12. Atiku has a harem of six wives and a village of 26 children. The cost of maintaining Atikus wives and children is more than the annual budget of an average state in Nigeria.

With these few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince you that Atiku Abubakar is the most corrupt pollitician in Africa.

Credit: Computergenius.

I wish people can see this. Tinubu is equally a thief and fraud but atiku is at the top. How I wish Tinubu can go after him the way he is going after Tinubu. It will be a sweet battle of two thieves. Anybody who thinks any of these two politicians is a saint or is clean needs to have his skull examined. He must be a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by TeeeA: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Do you want to make money online 🤔👇🏾
Earning Structure wey dey chase Sapa🤩🤩

HOW TO EARN ON MINTAFRIC

With a Registration fee of #4000 you will earn the following on MintAfric

👉After successful registration you will be given a Cashback/welcome Bonus of #2500

👉As a member,you will earn #200 daily for mining which you can effortlessly do on the site

👉You get #300 when you click on sponsored Ads/Articles on the Site

👉You get #200 For every Daily visit to the site

👉As an affiliate,you will earn #3000 as referral commission anytime you refer someone to Join MintAfric via your Link

👉You also earn #200 Indirect Bonus anytime your Registered Downline,registers someone on MintAfric

👉You earn #200 Spillover When the person that registered you reaches a new level on MintAfric

👉You also get access to Daily freebies of #200 on MintAfric😌

👉Before I forget,every Registered Member Of MintAfric is entitled to FREE 1GB DATA WELCOME BONUS

If Interested message me on Whatsapp.....08138989129
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by Slurity(m): 3:06am On Oct 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
The reason you don't care is because you are a harden criminal, a jobless beggar ,reputationless specie or one valueless miscreant with no direction for life.

When you finish your hatred attacks and name calling, go to church for thanks giving for achieving your purpose in life. ENJOY YOURSELF.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by rafcrown(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
REFERENCE LETTER FOR ATIKU BY OBJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus / Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.