Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched (32401 Views)

Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by kevwemike: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
You Dey whine? Even fear nor go let US risk am,🤣😂

Russia have the most sophisticated weapons in the world forget the U.S. initial GRa GRa 🤣😂😂
do u know the one US have?
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by dappydozzy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=TruthsFM post=126425913] Iran will further hit their country with series of nuclear missiles if they interfere and threatened isreal defence force on their actions against terrorists in Gaza. I’m only pity Iran people cos’ it’s the innocent people that always suffered the nuclear attacks most. Iran weapons no reach half of weapons Isreal has. I only pity Iran and its citizens here[/qu

Isreal may have nuclear missiles, but they cant use it,they can only use it in a pre emptive strike if there is intelligence about an imminent attack. Using nuclear missiles by Isreal will be the end of the Zionist state. Because other nations will respond.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by dappydozzy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Whalis:
Iran should bring it on and stop saberrattling. We have gone beyond that stage. Israel wants to locate the stockpile of munitions Iran has transferred to Hamas. Israel doesn't need a lasting peace but a permanent one. There is no other time to achieve that other than now.

Vladimir Putin will be laughing in the Kremlin right now, can Isreal really hold the war on multiple fronts,Isreal cannot
Times have changed. The times when Isreal fought multiple Arab nations,that time has gone. it cannot happen again. A war on multiple fronts for Isreal will calamitous for Isreal. By the time their Iron Dome is overwhelmed,it will start giving way for the rockets to reach their targets.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Akhee: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Iran will further hit their country with series of nuclear missiles if they interfere and threatened isreal defence force on their actions against terrorists in Gaza. I’m only pity Iran people cos’ it’s the innocent people that always suffered the nuclear attacks most. Iran weapons no reach half of weapons Isreal has. I only pity Iran and its citizens here
Sit down there dey follow wetin western media houses dey market for you saying Isreal get weapon pass Iran. I am not picking sides but if today isreal go bring their real weapons out, make Iran bring theirs out. Iran weapons sophisticate pass. Go back to history, read how Bush administration later realised Iran nuclear weapons programme dey be. And how US have to lay-low and be quite and since then. Na always Iran-US weapon agreement signing dem media houses dey talk about. The question now is why Always nuclear weapons programme agreement?
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Whalis: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
dappydozzy:

Vladimir Putin will be laughing in the Kremlin right now, can Isreal really hold the war on multiple fronts,Isreal cannot
Times have changed. The times when Isreal fought multiple Arab nations,that time has gone. it cannot happen again. A war on multiple fronts for Isreal will calamitous for Isreal. By the time their Iron Dome is overwhelmed,it will start giving way for the rockets to reach their targets.

You think America will be a spectator when their,51st state is under fire?
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by PricelessGem1: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
No peace for you and your entire generations till eternity and beyond in Jesus mighty name Amen!!!.
UncleKoboko:
I can't wait for Iran to deal with this terrorist EVIL Isráel.
United snakes of America are just too funny and stupìd, they can choose to support whoever they like, but it's crime for another country to support who they don't support.
If not for them, this SATAN'S OWN PEOPLE, AKA ISRÁEL ZIONIST BASTARƊS WILL HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH.
I just detest those people with passion.
Mischievous
Egocentric
Evil
Proud
Always thinking they are better than others.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

NO PEACE FOR THIEVES

NO PEACE FOR TERRORIST ISRÁEL.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Bigchristo: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
kevwemike:
do u know the one US have?
All countries have hidden weapons that can’t be reveal they secretly possess it until the day of doom that’s why you don’t need to underrate the big countries that has resources and funds to develop weapons

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Drsmartphilips: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
dragunov:

And you think you're the wise ones?
yes, I know why those abokis slaughter una like goats
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by midehill(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Alhamdulillah
"But once the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists ˹who violated their treaties˺ wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them on every way. But if they repent, perform prayers, and pay alms-tax, then set them free. Indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful "

If only saudi arabia, Egypt, turkey, Nigeria, uae and other Islamic countries had a leader like Ali Khamenei the world would have been a better place.
Imagine a world without kafirs and Zionist.
Imagine a world without jews, america, Germany and France.
A world without LGBT, fornication, pastors, cannibals.
Death to land grabbers and kafirs in the middle east
Death to kafirs in Africa
Death to kafirs in Nigeria
INSHALLAH

You are just a religion bigot... Fool..

What is pastor doing there and imam is not there...

U are a fool
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by UncleKoboko: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
PricelessGem1:
No peace for ME
MY USELESS OLD HAG WHÓRE MOTHER
MY DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER
and MY entire generations till eternity and beyond in Jesus mighty name Amen!!!.
WOE BETIDE ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATIONS

WHATEVER I LAY MY HANDS ON, I SHALL NOT PROSPER TILL THE END OF TIME.
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
MY YOU REMAIN FRUSTRATED, MISERABLE AND WRETCHED TILL THE EN OF TIME BY GOD'S GRACE.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by emapeteum(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha small boy mentality...
Really!!.pls come up with a matured fact to counter the small boy points. You are in a village with a mere school cert without adequate knowledge of international diplomacy and history
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
emapeteum:

Really!!.pls come up with a matured fact to counter the small boy points. You are in a village with a mere school cert without adequate knowledge of international diplomacy and history
you are not at my level... In all ramifications... I know you want to catch Cruise... But definitely not with me... Lolz
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by emapeteum(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
you are not at my level... In all ramifications... I know you want to catch Cruise... But definitely not with me... Lolz
Demonstrate your level by coming up with a superior argument. At least put me where I belong with your intellectual view.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by CuntPeddler: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Or deh nanamu grin
U think say Iran na biafra?
Go and check military might of Iran, even Israel know their father.

You must be a clown. Pls when will u perform in my child’s birthday party? 😂

Olodo talk sey Iran get military might. Is it the same Iran that shot down their own passenger plane due to foolish error? The same Iran who weren’t aware when Mossad came into Tehran and carted away with their most classified documents....

Funny clown 😆
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by CuntPeddler: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
Israelterrorist:

So in your useless mind Nigeria is a christain ?
Useless nyamuri kafirs,
Who is your president ?
Who is your vice president ?
I don't blame you, nonsense cannibal pastor.
Walahi if you misbehave we'll deal with you

No neee replying you further. U sound deranged. It’s clear from your statement that u need mental help
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by caracas: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
rayornb:

Are you sure,
The why is US and UK always rushing to take their side...

Why did US send two War ship to Israel immediately the War started?
They did that so as not to escalate the war…

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine / SA Politician, Sepale, To Apply For Bail On Rape Charges After Leaked Sex Tapes / Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.