Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched (32407 Views)

Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of โ€˜consequencesโ€™ Of Rafah Assault / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Moniya4Real(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2023
Stale news , since 3 days ago
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

Fvck Israel!

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Fvck Hamas terrorists and their supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by afadi2410: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2023
Let all Islamic nation join,it will be another 6 days war

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Obiedun(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2023
Iran should just join. No need of threat

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Blacktruth: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2023
God have mercy
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Kingbuhari(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2023
Did Hamas consider invasion , children and the innocence when they cross over Israeli on their killing conquest... Oh now they remembered humanity.. no let Israeli help Palestine cleans their land off terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2023
F u c k Iran. Iran pls do your worst. You can preach religion escalation but can't help Palestinia to get ordinary water, may thunder fire you.

Iran do your worst and bring that religion war let's see who go suffer most, you think it's only your satanic religion have monopoly of violence?

You grabbed peopleland via my a s s jihad shit and forgot one day the owner of the land will come back for his land, this is all what you religion of pieces doing around the world claiming land that does not belong to them.

Fuc-king Fouta Jslon bitch came up North of Nigeria and ran Hausaa into near extinction now these bitch are in total control of the North.

These same bitch came to Ilorin took the land ad claimed it belog to them. These same bitch went to Ibarapa the famous Igboho village but couldn't succeed. These same bitch brought RUGA just to grab lands to propagate their evil religion we kicked their
a s s, Isreal are in their land it belong to them so pls Iran bring that your religion war ok.

11 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Maga123: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2023
World war III is loading if Iran tries interfering that is what the west are waiting for.This is a game plan America is too wise to be blamed as those who started and escalated world war

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by MuMuOnBail: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa ooo

As for me and my household, I will never receive a bullet or die for a Jew who naturally hate me as a black man and hate me more because I am a christian.

Also I will not do thesame for a Palestinian Muslim who see me as an unbeliever, because I am not a Mohammedian.

I no de pick side for Whiteman fight.

They should kill themselves for all I care and leave their wives, hoes and b*tches for us to inherit grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by slivertongue: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2023
humilitypays:
Lol, Iran should know that this war is mainly targeted at them, if they don't keep quiet and allow Hamas to be completely exterminated, Tehran will be on fire soonest and their President won't even be spared.

All their nuclear sites and major military installations will be razed in a blink

Iran actually used Hamas as their proxy
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Bluntemperor: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2023
Ayoslimzy:
Isreal is not even a Christian country

Is Israel complaining to you or are they saying that they don't belong to Abraham,Isaac and Jacob God?
Go and read the Benjamin Nathanyawu Statement of last week before you talk!
On the Iran, that Country would soon feel the heat,unless they desist from the evil their leaders are perpetrating in Gaza, Southern Lebanon, Yemen and in Saudi-Arabia anytime there is Hajj!
Iran is also causing problems in Kaduna through Elzazakky and they must received and eat the evil fruits they are planting!
Nonsensical People Everywhere!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:

The world are waiting for Iran to try that rubbish..

The whole of Christian countries will support Israel
I'm a Christian and I'll not fight for Israel, though I don't support terrorism... But make Israel carry there cross

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by abatically(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Iran will further hit their country with series of nuclear missiles if they interfere and threatened isreal defence force on their actions against terrorists in Gaza. Iโ€™m only pity Iran people cosโ€™ itโ€™s the innocent people that always suffered the nuclear attacks most. Iran weapons no reach half of weapons Isreal has. I only pity Iran and its citizens here

See how u just dey mention nuclear attack as if it's something that has been used a lot of times lol. The only time a nuclear weapon has ever been used was in 1945 and was used just 2 times. Maybe u think nuclear weapons are the same as rocket launchers or artilleries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by CoronaVirusPro: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Fvck Hamas terrorists and their supporters.

Fvck you too!
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by blowjohn(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Iran think say Israel na C. Ronaldo wey dem wan give 99 strokes?

Or Jay Z wey get 99 problems?
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by cocolacec(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
As the Muslim nations are fixing to surround Israel, here are key prophetic events that are on the line for Fufillment.

In no particular order,

1. DAMASCUS SYRIA turned to Runious Heap Isaiah 17:1

2. GOG MAGOG war. Ezekiel 38 and 39.
Here a collation of nations led by Russia, Turkey and Iran invades Israel to plunder her wealth. Israel's weapons abd expertise will not be able to save them. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself, takes over the battle and Crushes the invaders.

3. Psalm 83 war. Where the Islamic nations around Israel come for here with a plan to delete Israel from the map.
This looks like what is trying to happen now.

4. ISRAELI STRIKE ON IRAN'S FOREMOST STRENGTH. Which under a likely strike on Iran Nuclear facility. Jeremiah 49:34-39.

In all these Battles , GOD ALMIGHTY takes the Glory as He defends HIS Chosen Nation and gives them victory.

Somewhere in the midst of these wars is the antichrist who steps out on the World stage and deceived those on Earth with PEACE AND SECURITY..

One Fact that is clear as day light is that we are living in the last moments of this dispensation of Grace.

The RAPTURE of the Church can Happen anytime now.

Earth is preparing for a warโ€ฆ Heaven is preparing for a wedding!!!

Come into relationship with JESUS quickly! There is no more time.

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Revelation 3:10-11
King James Version

10ย Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11ย Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionโ€ฆWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusio
ned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
Albert Pike 1871
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Jalaw: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

Fvck Israel!

You're already here on a Monday morning fuvking Israel.
How do you have so much time for this?
Don't you have a job?

5 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
If them born you well, come out and protest. Make you collect your own virgins. Abi you like better thing
๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

5 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Free2Fly:

Thank God Zaynab, a brave Jewish woman, poisoned 'mumu'hammad, the chief terrorist, with meat to save the world from terrorism.

The Jews know how to deal with Islamic terrorists grin grin
Delete it now or else
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by HitlerWasRight: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Which Christians ?

Same Christians that Jews spit on in Israel ?

Zionist cretin.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by joyandfaith: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Abeg Iran o. The world is not ready for another proxy war between US and Russia/ China/ Iran trio where only innocent people and their children will keep dying on both sides.

You have spoken well.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by kevwemike: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
Most of you give one sided opinion about this issues, Iran is not a push over country they have Allieโ€™s too just like Israel have US Iran also have China and Russia, the both countries will suffer casualties if it escalates, the only true part to solving this problem is to stop those countries responsible for funding of wars, US is systematically destroying the world peace with their own selfish agenda of dominating every region in the world this will lead to another World war
bros Iran Allies are weak, Russia is solving her problem with Ukraine and no head way yet, Ukrainian war brought out the weakness of over rated Russian also know this Russia is an Israeli Allie too but enemy to U.S, also China is like a Yoruba wise man, she doesn't want any confrontation with the U.S, now tell me other Arab nations that are not friends to US that we support Iran? From wat is on ground now Iran is on is own, let Iran try rubbish then she will turn to another Iraq, remember Israel alone was asking Obama administration to take on Iran during is nuclear program but Obama didn't approve it but uses diplomatic means, don't Try Israel.

10 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2023
Free2Fly:

Thank God Zaynab, a brave Jewish woman, poisoned 'mumu'hammad, the chief terrorist, with meat to save the world from terrorism.

The Jews know how to deal with Islamic terrorists grin grin
Don't let me catch you...
Delete it now
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by joyandfaith: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Which Christians ?

Zionist cretin.

Have you asked yourself why number of Christians in Gaza are in decline?
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by ORIAYO70(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by CodeTemplar: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2023
I understand why iran cannot pretend any longer. At this stage the sponsors if Hama's can't afford to keep quiet and pretend they are not behind the attacks because it will be betrayal to Hamas.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Stop begging terrorists!!

Hamas and Iran go collect wotowoto.

Israel had always wanted something like a direct confrontation with Iran because it is the only way to destroy whatever stockpile of nuclear material they have

5 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by HitlerWasRight: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2023
joyandfaith:

Have you asked yourself why number of Christians in Gaza are in decline?

Because you are killing them over there .

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Dafresh: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop taking mkporu mirri.

Iran is 7th most powerful country in the world in terms of nuclear war heads. They will level Isreal with ease
na over hyping de kill dog

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Islamisformumu: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2023
Mudslimes murder rape and kidnap Christians. But we Christians should overlook cases like the Chibok girls, Leah Sharibu and Deborah Samuel and focus on an isolated spitting incident by a few Jews.

You must think that Christians are lower life forms like you and your illiterate, child rapist fake "prophet"

HitlerWasRight:

Which Christians ?

Zionist cretin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by bonnyhope: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Israel is not a Christian country

Use Google to fund out the percentage of Israeli that are Christians

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him / SA Politician, Sepale, To Apply For Bail On Rape Charges After Leaked Sex Tapes / Isa Muazu Deported From Britain With A Private-Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.