Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched (32430 Views)

Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by BarrElChapo(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
As the Muslim nations are fixing to surround Israel, here are key prophetic events that are on the line for Fufillment.

In no particular order,

1. DAMASCUS SYRIA turned to Runious Heap Isaiah 17:1

2. GOG MAGOG war. Ezekiel 38 and 39.
Here a collation of nations led by Russia, Turkey and Iran invades Israel to plunder her wealth. Israel's weapons abd expertise will not be able to save them. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself, takes over the battle and Crushes the invaders.

3. Psalm 83 war. Where the Islamic nations around Israel come for here with a plan to delete Israel from the map.
This looks like what is trying to happen now.

4. ISRAELI STRIKE ON IRAN'S FOREMOST STRENGTH. Which under a likely strike on Iran Nuclear facility. Jeremiah 49:34-39.

In all these Battles , GOD ALMIGHTY takes the Glory as He defends HIS Chosen Nation and gives them victory.

Somewhere in the midst of these wars is the antichrist who steps out on the World stage and deceived those on Earth with PEACE AND SECURITY..

One Fact that is clear as day light is that we are living in the last moments of this dispensation of Grace.

The RAPTURE of the Church can Happen anytime now.

Earth is preparing for a war… Heaven is preparing for a wedding!!!

Come into relationship with JESUS quickly! There is no more time.

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Revelation 3:10-11
King James Version

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

You don go smoke again 😂

10 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Puremind1225: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2023
They are just barking, but can't do nothing

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2023
Alhamdulillah
"But once the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists ˹who violated their treaties˺ wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them on every way. But if they repent, perform prayers, and pay alms-tax, then set them free. Indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful "

If only saudi arabia, Egypt, turkey, Nigeria, uae and other Islamic countries had a leader like Ali Khamenei the world would have been a better place.
Imagine a world without kafirs and Zionist.
Imagine a world without jews, america, Germany and France.
A world without LGBT, fornication, pastors, cannibals.
Death to land grabbers and kafirs in the middle east
Death to kafirs in Africa
Death to kafirs in Nigeria
INSHALLAH

4 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by stuffs2002: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Iran will further hit their country with series of nuclear missiles if they interfere and threatened isreal defence force on their actions against terrorists in Gaza. I’m only pity Iran people cos’ it’s the innocent people that always suffered the nuclear attacks most. Iran weapons no reach half of weapons Isreal has. I only pity Iran and its citizens here

humilitypays:
Lol, Iran should know that this war is mainly targeted at them, if they don't keep quiet and allow Hamas to be completely exterminated, Tehran will be on fire soonest and their President won't even be spared.

All their nuclear sites and major military installations will be razed in a blink

olaolulazio:
Iran wan collect Wotowoto abi

Whalis:
Iran should bring it on and stop saberrattling. We have gone beyond that stage. Israel wants to locate the stockpile of munitions Iran has transferred to Hamas. Israel doesn't need a lasting peace but a permanent one. There is no other time to achieve that other than now.

Shinjawestern:

The world are waiting for Iran to try that rubbish..

The whole of Christian countries will support Israel

quote author=lordm post=126426227]Iran can't do anything. [/quote]

Period007:
I dont want to hear " genocide in Iran " later o

MasterJayJay:

Stop begging terrorists!!

Hamas and Iran go collect wotowoto.
Stop taking mkporu mirri.

Iran is 7th most powerful country in the world in terms of nuclear war heads. They will level Isreal with ease

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by jayAjoku(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2023
Very Good I Hope world war 3 starts soon 😤😤 Fûck Yeah

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Olichoke: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2023
To hell with all violent Islamic Countries!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Free2Fly: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/15/iran-warns-israel-of-regional-escalation-if-gaza-ground-offensive-launched

Thank God Zaynab, a brave Jewish woman, poisoned 'mumu'hammad, the chief terrorist, with meat to save the world from terrorism.

The Jews know how to deal with Islamic terrorists grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Hideaki: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2023
The Israeli are selfish just like the bigoted low iq apes that don't want to see someone from another ethnicity rule them .

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by gentleman82: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2023
There is life after death ,Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm. Without Jesus Christ in your life it feels empty like death. This maybe your call.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by fredoooooo: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2023
Na noise una dey male ... go for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by TruthsFM: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop taking mkporu mirri.

Iran is 7th most powerful country in the world in terms of nuclear war heads. They will level Isreal with ease
😂 ma empty threats they get from their side niii

5 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2023
They could not beat Saddam Hussein In 80s, what make themselves think they can beat Israel

5 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by johnjose68: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/15/iran-warns-israel-of-regional-escalation-if-gaza-ground-offensive-launched

The revelations about the fraud obi Onwubuasi will be mind-blowing 😡 😡

Who is Obi Onwubuasi

It is coming...
Get ready for it...
It will be loud 🔊
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Antidoteee: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Ewo ni gbogbo IRANu yi? ?? tongue
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by KennethMichael1: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Whalis:
Iran should bring it on and stop saberrattling. We have gone beyond that stage. Israel wants to locate the stockpile of munitions Iran has transferred to Hamas. Israel doesn't need a lasting peace but a permanent one. There is no other time to achieve that other than now.

Bros you're one of the truthful one I've met this year .

10 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Bigchristo: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Iran will further hit their country with series of nuclear missiles if they interfere and threatened isreal defence force on their actions against terrorists in Gaza. I’m only pity Iran people cos’ it’s the innocent people that always suffered the nuclear attacks most. Iran weapons no reach half of weapons Isreal has. I only pity Iran and its citizens here
Most of you give one sided opinion about this issues, Iran is not a push over country they have Allie’s too just like Israel have US Iran also have China and Russia, the both countries will suffer casualties if it escalates, the only true part to solving this problem is to stop those countries responsible for funding of wars, US is systematically destroying the world peace with their own selfish agenda of dominating every region in the world this will lead to another World war

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by BoldBrainz(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2023
The US is in financial dire straits.

Whenever that country is broke, they begin to posture and pitch smaller nations to war against themselves so they can make money from sales of arms and ammunitions, as well as leveraging on their "big brother status" to exploit the resources in those regions.

Small war between Israel and Palestine, the US has already moved aircraft carriers to the Middle East waters, raising the tension in the air. Now they've landed a war plane in South Korea in a bid to provoke North Korea to reactions. While they're quietly poking Taiwan to raise shoulders against China.

Yet, blacks are still not clear headed enough to recognise these tell-tale signs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by 99thEnemy(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2023
Welcome development, U.S has been looking for valid reasons to attack IRAN.

IRAN please give them one.

Isreal can go on and have a swell time in Gaza. cool

8 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Creditalerts: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2023
War everywhere
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2023
UncleKoboko:
I can't wait for Iran to deal with this terrorist EVIL Isráel.
United snakes of America are just too funny and stupìd, they can choose to support whoever they like, but it's crime for another country to support who they don't support.
If not for them, this SATAN'S OWN PEOPLE, AKA ISRÁEL ZIONIST BASTARƊS WILL HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH.
I just detest those people with passion.
Mischievous
Egocentric
Evil
Proud
Always thinking they are better than others.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

NO PEACE FOR THIEVES

NO PEACE FOR TERRORIST ISRÁEL.
Alhamdulillah
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2023
Elenu...
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by APOPTOSIS: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2023
IRAN that is yet to deal with their own goals.....
Iran blew their own passenger planes, blew their warship and committed a lot of self harm all in the bid to neutralize enemies. They should start by managing their own goals before threatening fire and brimstones

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Macdeey: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2023
Ghen ! Ghen !! Ghen !!!

Religion war .................. LOADING shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by fuckJones(f): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
As the Muslim nations are fixing to surround Israel, here are key prophetic events that are on the line for Fufillment.

In no particular order,

Here a collation of nations led by Russia, Turkey and Iran invades Israel to plunder her wealth. Israel's weapons abd expertise will not be able to save them. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself, takes over the battle and Crushes the invaders.

3. Psalm 83 war. Where the Islamic nations around Israel come for here with a plan to delete Israel from the map.

4. ISRAELI STRIKE ON IRAN'S FOREMOST STRENGTH. Which under a likely strike on Iran Nuclear facility. Jeremiah 49:34-39.

In all these Battles , GOD ALMIGHTY takes the Glory as He defends HIS Chosen Nation and gives them victory.

Somewhere in the midst of these wars is the antichrist who steps out on the World stage and deceived those on Earth with PEACE AND SECURITY..

One Fact that is clear as day light is that we are living in the last moments of this dispensation of Grace.

Come Lord Jesus!!!

King James Version

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

what of the one in amos 1:6-8
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Positivemind1: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2023
Only terrorists will support HAMAS killing of innocent Israelites. They'll surely receive the judgement of God.

I only pity innocent ones dying on both sides for this avoidable war.

Iran is definitely part of the whole stuff but playing ostrich game.

Peaceful talk and peace is the only war out.

Hamas must be brought to justice

FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by megapriest(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2023
Who's Iran? Israel is going in any moment from now..he shouldn't hid under supporting Hamas and Hezbollah underground. Iran should just launch a rocket to Israel..Let her feel the wraught of mass destruction of F-22 Raptor..The Bird is hungry to kill.

Terrorist were undecided

6 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Kossyso: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2023
Cr7 will soon run away from middle east because shit is about to get real!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by lebron7(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Lmao
Small minded Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by greggng: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2023
I stopped taking iran seriously when one of there generals was assassinated...the vowed revenge...There missle can't even be precise ...they targeted innocent plane going on its own . They are not precise at all . They couldn't even target usa camp in Iraq. ...at the end it was a case of empty can making the loudest noise .

12 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Ayoslimzy(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Isreal is not even a Christian country

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2023
Free2Fly:

Thank God Zaynab, a brave Jewish woman, poisoned 'mumu'hammad, the chief terrorist, with meat to save the world from terrorism.

The Jews know how to deal with Islamic terrorists grin grin
ku kafirai kada ku bari na kamaku in ba haka ba na tsaga makogwaronku

banzan banza nyamuri
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by fuckJones(f): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2023
Righteousness2:

In no particular order,

Come Lord Jesus!!!

King James Version

Amos 1: 6-8 ‭‭Amos‬ ‭1:6‭-‬8‬ ‭KJV‬‬
[6] Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom: [7] but I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof: [8] and I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and I will turn mine hand against Ekron: and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish, saith the Lord GOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / La Palma – Families Given 1hr To Escape Before Toxic Gas Bomb Explodes(Pix,vid) / Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.