Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze (14550 Views)

Ministerial Appointments: Tinubu Not Fair To Igbos – Segun Showunmi / Appointments: Tinubu Sidelining Muslims – MURIC / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate Obidients and IPOB terrorists will know claim billionaire EZE collected money to say this
They have been saying so already

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Intergrated:
your father and mother
kidnapper do you want to kidnapp them?
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by TheboyGhost(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
khalling2008:
Biafra people will say otherwise because they will never wish the country well because of Biafra agitation. The fate that fell on Hamas in Palestine will soon befall them from Nigeria govt, The Nigeria army will eliminate those terrorist, their supporters, their sympathize and those who wish Nigeria bad from Biafra, eliminate them from the surface of the earth in Jesus name, Ameen

I hope you will enlist and come down east to give us the hamas treatment? Until then, you are just blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by AntiChristian: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na rich Igbo man talk am!
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by ipobcannibals: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

Devil punish ipob/esn terrorists
r.i.p to hunchback namadi cownu and all ipob supporters
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by yarimo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
ecolime:

It's normal. Na where person work e go chop.

Once Peter Obi reclaim his man**** in 2031, e go favour the East too.
2031 a northerner as president and south westerner as vice president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Bimpe29: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
You said
LeoDeKing:
How much was Arthur Eze paid to sell his conscience?
~ Ipob terrorists
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Kurunmin: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
donbrowser:

Source: https://punchng.com/appointments-tinubu-fair-to-all-regions-arthur-eze/

Arthur Eze the sick lizard

Ndiigbo need to find a way and nurse this reptile back to health else he will continue spitting garbage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by peculiar2233: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate Obidients and IPOB terrorists will know claim billionaire EZE collected money to say this
Person wey cu*rse you don pai. If to say he still dey alive, we for go help you beg am 😂😂
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Intergrated: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
yarimo:
kidnapper do you want to kidnapp them?
to do wat? Ur master never kidnap them?
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Kingspin(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I have said it, I'm saying it again.

Tinubu has complied with appointment spread as dictated by regulations.

For all the clowns and illiterates screaming blue murder because of some appointments which are prerogative of the president, you can go support that agulu packaged fraud, Nigerians don't give a damn.
Tanks to INEC Yakubu
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Akfrenzy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
This is one of the few Igbo leaders I respect. He is very realistic and he fears nobody, not even the headless mob. Prior to the last election he declared that the south east will in future produce the president, and that the person is a product still in the making. But definitely not the dunce of a failure former governor, a most pretentious cretin who, despite his many flaws and low IQ perspective on critical issues, was someone still able to convince his legion of brain dead supporters.
I’ve never in my life seen a group of people many in their numbers but so dumb in their collective numbers.

U love him Bcuz he said what sweets ur ears 😆😆😆 what u wanted to hear

It was same Author eze that came hard on Peter obi and claimed they had meetings with Atiku that IGBO'S should support Atiku so that he'll hand over to SOLUDO after 8yrs 😆😆

U need prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Irony1: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

For all the clowns and illiterates screaming blue murder because of some appointments which are prerogative of the president, you can go support that agulu packaged fraud, Nigerians don't give a damn.

Shut up
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Amaggedon: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Whats is essence of the last picture? If that is to brokeshame Obi please bury that thought as Obi could afford to buy off your mesrable lineage if it were to be the slave era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by kingsclass: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Anywhere belle face.He supports every government in power.
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by bhella10: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Arthur Eze don dey chop 🌽🌽🌽 grin
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by socialjustice93: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=Momjen post=126426567]please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank[/quote

SCAMMER
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by socialjustice93: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2023
[b][/b]
Momjen:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank

SCAMMER
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by stuffs2002: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2023
IPOB will alway hate Tinubu even if he made 99% of appointments to come from the south east.

They are programmed to hate from infancy and they will always hate even with their dying breaths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by aswani(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2023
khalling2008:
Biafra people will say otherwise because they will never wish the country well because of Biafra agitation. The fate that fell on Hamas in Palestine will soon befall them from Nigeria govt, The Nigeria army will eliminate those terrorist, their supporters, their sympathize and those who wish Nigeria bad from Biafra, eliminate them from the surface of the earth in Jesus name, Ameen

Much as a lot of us are irritated by the highly nauseating IPOBidient's, please note that we shouldn't be wanting what happened in Gaza to happen to any human being, even IPOBidients.

Lets put things in better perspective please, you are better off away from all Social media than allow IPOBidient bitterness to affect you so much so that you show signs of that unhealthy bitterness level too in return. Please.
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by anungangampu: 12:43am On Oct 16, 2023
This are the kind of people other Nigerianns think their say should matter.

Like Tinubu
Like Orji Uzor Kalu
Like Authur Nzeribe
Like Emeka offor
Like Hope Uzodinma
Like Andy and Chris Uba

This people are nothing without politicians'. They got their wealth through frolicking with politician's and will do anything to please the government of the day.

They are the people you will hardly hear the truth from their mouth as they have alot to cover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by pafun(m): 1:14am On Oct 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Ass licker!!

Kayode, a Yoruba man has told Tinubu to be fair in his appointments. But Ifeanyi Uba, Arthur Eze and that Edochie dude (I don forget his first name sef) are licking Tinubu's ass

You wey no lick Tinubu ass dey suck Obi's dick nko?

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Megabig: 2:30am On Oct 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Online dogs, the man better pass your papa… lmao
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Afonja007: 2:46am On Oct 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

during Buhari's term when umahi was licking him his a***s he said buhari is the best for igbo people,Arthur eze a man who is shaking like palm tree is still looking for favour as for for escobar his government failed already no need of crying over spilled milk,him and his people he appointed will still ends up like buhari and his fulani's brothers he handed nigeria over to during his term
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by bitbillionaire: 3:05am On Oct 16, 2023
I'm not even interested in his claim of Tinubu being fair but coming up with the term "three major regions" excluding the South from his so called major regions shows he is one of the problems this country has. Arthur Eze is one of those ethnic chauvinists who like to southern Nigeria as inconsequential in the scheme of things.

People like him make militancy in Niger Delta justifiable and inevitable as the people of the region will always have to resort to the use of force to force the federal govt to recognise their contributions to Nigeria's economic growth and development and to prove that the region is just as important, if not more important to Nigeria's survival than other regions. You ignore the south at your own peril is the message Niger Delta militants will always have to drum into some people's brain.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Cubox: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2023
Odin13:
Agip grin
... Only loyal to Government.

This one don resurrect.

Tinubu must contest, must.
Power to North 2023. grin

Asgard, your own don finish.
Re: Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze by Jlow2: 3:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Foolish lying old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire / Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents / Gboyega Oyetola Presents N152.7b 2019 Osun Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.