Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1400 Views)

Eastern Region Host All Gas supply Infastructures In Nigeria See List / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TundeBricklayer: 5:39am On Oct 16, 2023

1 Share

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2023
This Industrial park in Ogbaru was built by Anamabra state government not federal show me one in Ebonyi

Re: . by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:
I saw a thread some APC supporters are claiming Ebonyi state have best infastructures in Southeast, some ignorant minds will come on social media and typing nonsense how can you compare Anambra that's second urbanized state in Nigeria after Lagos to Ebonyi that only Abakalike the state capital is city in the state, Imagine if other infastructures in Onitsha are were in Awka or vise versa, Awka alone is more viable than Ebonyi state, how can a reasonable person compare Ebonyi to Anambra, go and see the massive industrial layout in Ogbaru the biggest in Southeast, go and see the business park in Onitsha, super high way with flyovers and pedestal bridges, Onitsha and enviro host more than 35 standard markets, good hospitals, best schools, just Onitsha, how can you compare Anambra to Ebonyi if not stupidity that exist here, currently Anambra is developing 4th city in Ekwulobia, while under focus on one city.

C.c Ebubu
Afamed

Rest...no competition amongst brothers.

Stop all these useless comparisons and unhealthy competitions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TUANKU(m): 5:43am On Oct 16, 2023
Anambra second most urbanized state after Lagos? grin
Oga Kano state is way more developed and urbanized than Anambra state 100 times. Make you try dey travel outside the south east and south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Bestmanfornow: 5:47am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:
Oga Kano state is way more developed and urbanized than Anambra state 100 times. Make you try dey travel outside the south east and south west.
My friend Anambra is second ubernized state in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: . by TUANKU(m): 5:50am On Oct 16, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

My friend Anambra is no where near Kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ceenaija(m): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebonyi is fastly developing, Anambra is also doing well Thank God for the south east the rejected stone which has turn to be the chief corner stone,

2 Likes

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Anambra is second ubernized state in Nigeria and have bigger economy than Kano

2 Likes

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:
Kano boast of more road infastructures and other federal government support to the state base on northern decades in controlling power but I can tell you that Anambra is more urbanized and have bigger economy than Kano

1 Like

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Ceenaija:
Ebonyi is fastly developing, Anambra is also doing well Thank God for the south east the rejected stone which has turn to be the chief corner stone,
No doubt they are improving but comparing to Anambra is big insult like how Where That you built few roads and flyovers you think you can rub shoulder with Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2023
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2023
Awka alone is more viable

3 Likes

Re: . by TUANKU(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Kano boast of more road infastructures and other federal government support to the state base on northern decades in controlling power but I can tell you that Anambra is more urbanized and have bigger economy than Kano
Keep living in your bubble, you obviously have never been to Kano state before. No need to argue with your ignorance.
Re: . by Entprys(m): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2023
Dem no dey talk our own for s west. Here no state wey no kpemu. Starting from Lag, Ib, Ak, ABk, infact we lead others follow.

Where we wan travel go again ?
Re: . by TUANKU(m): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Anambra is second ubernized state in Nigeria and have bigger economy than Kano
This screenshot does not prove anything, anyone could have written that. Anambra with its dilapidated public infrastructure grin
Re: . by Kepukepu: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2023
Anambra people get problem, seriously.

Anambra is always that southeast state that want to paint a picture of a division in southeast.

What's this one? Senseless comparison.

How many times have you seen Kano and Kaduna doing such senseless comparison or Abeokuta and Akure? Shame

I just hate the way most Anambra people usually behave. We are suppose to be happy for Ebonyi and then take a cue from them.

5 Likes

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2023
Kepukepu:

Anambra is always that southeast state that want to paint a picture of a division in southeast.

How many times have you seen Kano and Kaduna doing such senseless comparison or Abeokuta and Akure? Shame

I just hate the way most Anambra people usually behave. We are suppose to be happy for Ebonyi and then take a cue from them.
You're very stup.id when we response you tag it senseless comparison, so you didn't see the thread about Anambra government house that some lowlife came there and started boasting that Ebonyi have best infastructures in Southeast and were attacking Anambra , So you want us to remain silent so you guys will continue with your lies please show me the infastructures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

This screenshot does not prove anything, anyone could have written that. Anambra with its dilapidated public infrastructure grin
Anambra is more urbanized thank Kano and with bigger economy go and make your inquiry

2 Likes

Re: . by Bestmanfornow: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2023
Kepukepu:

You where blind on this thread, what is Ebonyi business with this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7876715/anambra-state-new-government-house

3 Likes

Re: . by MXrep: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:
Kano is not urbanized. Kano is 95% rural must house. Just Kano City is beautified. Exactly same nonsense Ebonyi is doing

3 Likes

Re: . by Bestmanfornow: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2023
Kepukepu:

Abia, Enugu Imo can keep silent on social media when attacked by id.io.ts we can't sorry, we don't care how you feel

3 Likes

Re: . by MXrep: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Which Kano are you talking about? Do you know Kano at all. Na mud house villages full there. Mention one place in Kano state apart from state capital?

4 Likes

Re: . by MXrep: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

The so called roads are in Kano city alone which is less than Enugu city in landmass.

3 Likes

Re: . by Bestmanfornow: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu or whatever you call yourself come here let us compare the infastructures in Ebonyi to that of Anambra, I asked you the other day to show me one single Industry Dave Umahi commissioned throughout his tenure as a governor, Awka alone is boast of more Industries and viable than Ebonyi state.

3 Likes

Re: . by MXrep: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

No doubt they are improving but comparing to Anambra is big insult like how Where That you built few roads and flyovers you think you can rub shoulder with Anambra state
Instead of behaving well so that other Igbos can promote their little effort they started rubbing shoulders. Imagine!

3 Likes

Re: . by Mrkindness: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2023
I wish Igbo people will get Sense to avoid this Yoruba cunny write up to join Ebonyi and Anambra fight over unnecessary things.

1 Like

Re: . by MXrep: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Keep living in your bubble, you obviously have never been to Kano state before. No need to argue with your ignorance.
Keep quiet. Kano city is different from Kano state. Enugu City is larger than Kano City. The state is filled with poor people in mudhouses while their elites enjoy all the money in the city. Is that how to govern a state? They have organised mass wedding instead of still acquisition program. Nonsense
Re: . by TUANKU(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Which Kano are you talking about? Do you know Kano at all. Na mud house villages full there. Mention one place in Kano state apart from state capital?
You obviously have no idea or ever been to Kano. You lot sit in your states and assume everywhere in the north is underdeveloped yet your brothers are here in their thousands enjoying infrastructure that is absent back home.
Re: . by TUANKU(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Keep quiet. Kano city is different from Kano state. Enugu City is larger than Kano City
Look at this illiterate Igbo man, you know nothing. You lot are uncultured and crude no wonder the yorubas don’t want you lot in their place.
Re: . by TUANKU(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Kano is not urbanized. Kano is 95% rural must house. Just Kano City is beautified. Exactly same nonsense Ebonyi is doing
Ebonyi has better public infrastructure than Anambra, you lot can keep living in a bubble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Patriot9: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Sir, Kaduna is a fair comparison with Anambra state. But you see Kano state? Please don't go there.
By the way, Have you been to Kano state?
When last did you travel out of your local government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Disquiet In Ministry Of Marine And Blue Economy / Obedients To Takeover The Enugu State House Of Assembly Complex / Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.