Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1418 Views)

Eastern Region Host All Gas supply Infastructures In Nigeria See List / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MXrep: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

You obviously have no idea or ever been to Kano. You lot sit in your states and assume everywhere in the north is underdeveloped yet your brothers are here in their thousands enjoying infrastructure that is absent back home.
I have been to Kano several times. Only yoruba lack knowledge of other places outside their region. Kano state is nonesense. Tell me any other place outside state capital? And the capital is not that big
Re: . by Bestmanfornow: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Instead of behaving well so that other Igbos can promote their little effort they started rubbing shoulders. Imagine!
Serious I was one if those promoting the state on social media not knowing those guys are something else, same Anambra people they are insulting still begging them to come and invest in Ebonyi it can't work when you have a bitter minds, that's why the state have zero investment last year

3 Likes

Re: . by Bendeco2020: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:
I saw a thread some APC supporters are claiming Ebonyi state have best infastructures in Southeast, some ignorant minds will come on social media and typing nonsense how can you compare Anambra that's second urbanized state in Nigeria after Lagos to Ebonyi that only Abakalike the state capital is city in the state, Imagine if other infastructures in Onitsha are were in Awka or vise versa, Awka alone is more viable than Ebonyi state, how can a reasonable person compare Ebonyi to Anambra, go and see the massive industrial layout in Ogbaru the biggest in Southeast, go and see the business park in Onitsha, super high way with flyovers and pedestal bridges, Onitsha and enviro host more than 35 standard markets, good hospitals, best schools, just Onitsha, how can you compare Anambra to Ebonyi if not stupidity that exist here, currently Anambra is developing 4th city in Ekwulobia, while under focus on one city.

C.c Ebubu
Afamed

These guys knows all these, don't take them serious. The comparison is base on fear and jelous. Non of them have ever visited Ebony or stayed there. Their sudden love for Ebony is because Umahi is in APC and loyal to tinubu.

Am not supporting comparison among ourselves because brothers don't compete with each other.

Ebony people wey dey anambra pass the ones in their state. That explained everything

2 Likes

Re: . by MXrep: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2023
Kepukepu:
Anambra people get problem, seriously.

Anambra is always that southeast state that want to paint a picture of a division in southeast.

What's this one? Senseless comparison.

How many times have you seen Kano and Kaduna doing such senseless comparison or Abeokuta and Akure? Shame

I just hate the way most Anambra people usually behave. We are suppose to be happy for Ebonyi and then take a cue from them.
Take a cue from Ebonyi? Are you sure you wish Igbos well?

2 Likes

Re: . by TUANKU(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

I have been to Kano several times. Only yoruba lack knowledge of other places outside their region. Kano state is nonesense. Tell me any other place outside state capital? And the capital is not that big
Typical illiterate Igbo man that believes only his own is better, meanwhile your state capital is very dirty with refuse and dilapidated public infrastructure.
Re: . by Bestmanfornow: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Mrkindness:
I wish Igbo people will get Sense to avoid this Yoruba cunny write up to join Ebonyi and Anambra fight over unnecessary things.
Those guys are from Ebonyi go to other social media like Facebook see them

2 Likes

Re: . by Bestmanfornow: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:
I saw a thread some APC supporters are claiming Ebonyi state have best infastructures in Southeast, some ignorant minds will come on social media and typing nonsense how can you compare Anambra that's second urbanized state in Nigeria after Lagos to Ebonyi that only Abakalike the state capital is city in the state, Imagine if other infastructures in Onitsha were in Awka or vise versa, Awka alone is more viable than Ebonyi state, how can a reasonable person compare Ebonyi to Anambra, go and see the massive industrial layout in Ogbaru the biggest in Southeast, go and see the business park in Onitsha, super high way with flyovers and pedestal bridges, Onitsha and enviro host more than 35 standard markets, good hospitals, best schools, just Onitsha, how can you compare Anambra to Ebonyi if not stupidity that exist here, currently Anambra is developing 4th city in Ekwulobia, while under focus on one city.

C.c Ebubu
Afamed
Re: . by MXrep: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Typical illiterate Igbo man that believes only his own is better, meanwhile your state capital is very dirty with refuse and dilapidated public infrastructure.
Mumu, what is special about state capital? I will rather have average infrastructure all round the state. Na that nonesense Kano mentality Ebonyi wan bring for Igboland. This is why we call them abokki of Igboland

2 Likes

Re: . by Ozommadu: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:
Ebubu I want you to show me the infastructures that make Ebonyi above Anambra state

I don't know why you guys keep falling for that guys gimmick.

He's not ebonyian, that guy is an impostor

1 Like

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Patriot9:

Sir, Kaduna is a fair comparison with Anambra state. But you see Kano state? Please don't go there.
By the way, Have you been to Kano state?
When last did you travel out of your local government?
Anambra is second densely populated and urbanized after Lagos base on landmass

1 Like

Re: . by TUANKU(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Mumu, what is special about state capital? I will rather have average infrastructure all round the state. Na that nonesense Kano mentality Ebonyi wan bring for Igboland. This is why we call them abokki of Igboland

But you don’t even have the average infrastructure all around your state, the only thing you have all around your state is crime…baby factories, ritual killings, organ harvesting, armed robberies, scammers, IPOB terrorists etc.
Illiterate Igbo man.
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2023
Ozommadu:

I don't know why you guys keep falling for that guys gimmick.

He's not ebonyian, that guy is an impostor
Even if the guy not from Ebonyi go to Facebook and see them, they all share the same poor sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: . by Ozommadu: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

You're very stup.id when we response you tag it senseless comparison, so you didn't see the thread about Anambra government house that some lowlife came there and started boasting that Ebonyi have best infastructures in Southeast and were attacking Anambra , So you want us to remain silent so you guys will continue with your lies please show me the infastructures

Stop behaving like a child, I don't even know what is wrong with you.

Ebubu compared and so what? You keep allowing impostors divide you and you'll later come and preach igbos unite.

Igbos unite but this is what you do here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: . by Ozommadu: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You where blind on this thread, what is Ebonyi business with this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7876715/anambra-state-new-government-house

You're doing more than yourself lately
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

But you don’t even have the average infrastructure all around your state, the only thing you have all around your state is crime…baby factories, ritual killings, organ harvesting, armed robberies, scammers, IPOB terrorists etc.
Illiterate Igbo man.
I guess this Kano you are comparing with Anambra

Re: . by TUANKU(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

I guess this Kano you are comparing with Anambra
Your state capital

Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2023
Patriot9:

Sir, Kaduna is a fair comparison with Anambra state. But you see Kano state? Please don't go there.
By the way, Have you been to Kano state?
When last did you travel out of your local government?

Do the rest of the audience a favour please, stop having this argument.

Every right thinking Nigerian who has travelled the lengths of the country knows it is complete foolery to even consider comparing Anambra to Kano State by any infrastructural or urbanisation index.

But when people are adamant on being confined to what knowledge they have, it is not in your place to convince them otherwise.
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Illiterate Igbo man.

Re: . by CJStarz: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:
Anambra second most urbanized state after Lagos? grin
Oga Kano state is way more developed and urbanized than Anambra state 100 times. Make you try dey travel outside the south east and south west.
E be like say U never travel to Anambra in the past 5 years. Wetin dey Kano? Fanciful Big round abouts and flyovers do not translate to industrialization and urbanization.

2 Likes

Re: . by TUANKU(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=126429668][/quote]
Add this too.

Re: . by MXrep: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Illiterate Igbo man.
Wake me up when you have something meaningful to argue with
Re: . by MXrep: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2023
CJStarz:

E be like say U me never travel to Anambra in the past 5 years. Wetin dey Kano? Fanciful Big round abouts and flyovers do not translate to industrialization and urbanization.
The abokki doesn't understand that meaning of urbanization

2 Likes

Re: . by TUANKU(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2023
CJStarz:

E be like say U me never travel to Anambra in the past 5 years. Wetin dey Kano? Fanciful Big round abouts and flyovers do not translate to industrialization and urbanization.
Wetin dey Anambra apart from refuse dumps all over the state capital and criminal activities and dilapidated roads and public infrastructure?
Re: . by Ozommadu: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Even if the guy not from Ebonyi go to Facebook and see them, they all share the same poor sense of reasoning

Is here Facebook?

I'm waiting for when you'll start igbos unite nonsense after dividing yourselves

This is how you all are going to stay in ur Biafra??
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Wetin dey Anambra apart from refuse dumps all over the state capital and criminal activities and dilapidated roads and public infrastructure?
You can see how clean Anambra is

Re: . by MXrep: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Do the rest of the audience a favour please, stop having this argument.

Every right thinking Nigerian who has travelled the lengths of the country knows it is complete foolery to even consider comparing Anambra to Kano State by any infrastructural or urbanisation index.

But when people are adamant on being confined to what knowledge they have, it is not in your place to convince them otherwise.
Do you even know the meaning of urbanization? You think say na by useless flyover? Anambra is largest urban areas by landmass and second largest urban area by population after Lagos. Kano urban areas is not big. Kano is predominantly rural

1 Like

Re: . by CJStarz: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Anambra is second ubernized state in Nigeria and have bigger economy than Kano

Anambra bounded by Rivers state? What part of Rivers state? I doubt it.

Back to your topic. In d next 10 years or less, I see all the village settings disappear in Anambra state. We're developing at a GP rate.

1 Like

Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2023
After spending months creating dozens of threads on nairaland to measure dicks with the Yorubas, you guys have now shifted to creating threads to measure dicks amongst yourselves.

Dear Igbos on nairaland: You're unapologetically a colossal embarrassment to the old Eastern Region!

I don't know how you people can waltz around internet platforms with no measure of decency, dignity or shame. You effortlessly give truth to the rhetorics on this platform that the bulk of you are crude, crass and unreasonable. Because there's absolutely nothing that excuses this despondent level of stupidity I'm seeing here.

Imagine me creating a thread to argue and fight over the superiority of Cross River and Akwa Ibom. Or a Yoruba man creating a thread to compare Ogun and Lagos States. Or a hausa man creating a thread to compare Kaduna and Kano.

Una no dey shame? Godforbid!

1 Like

Re: . by MXrep: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Continue painting a tiny section of your state while the rest rot away
Re: . by Putinofrussia: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

My friend Anambra is second ubernized state in Nigeria
grin
It is still this your 52 sq km Onitsha....kikikikikikikikikikikikiki.
That means that Anambra state is gravely backward if it is Onitsha that does not have real infrastructures other than houses that one can count on his fingers that you always post for anything development in Anambra grin
My joy is that Ibadan city only is more developed than the entire 5 SE states even with Ibadan's bere-axis old area.
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Re: . by YourRealFather: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:
I saw a thread some APC supporters are claiming Ebonyi state have best infastructures in Southeast, some ignorant minds will come on social media and typing nonsense how can you compare Anambra that's second urbanized state in Nigeria after Lagos to Ebonyi that only Abakalike the state capital is city in the state, Imagine if other infastructures in Onitsha are were in Awka or vise versa, Awka alone is more viable than Ebonyi state, how can a reasonable person compare Ebonyi to Anambra, go and see the massive industrial layout in Ogbaru the biggest in Southeast, go and see the business park in Onitsha, super high way with flyovers and pedestal bridges, Onitsha and enviro host more than 35 standard markets, good hospitals, best schools, just Onitsha, how can you compare Anambra to Ebonyi if not stupidity that exist here, currently Anambra is developing 4th city in Ekwulobia, while under focus on one city.

C.c Ebubu
Afamed

Bro all this comparison is not necessary,
Some years back you were against this igbo inter state bashing, I don't know how you let this people get to you,
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that the guy you quoted, Ebubu is not an igbo guy,
I'm from Delta state but you won't see me antagonising the south east, talk more of somebody who claims to be from the region,
Bro just learn to wave this clowns over, don't let them get under your skin,
They just want to see us tear each other into pieces, just understand their games.
Udo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death Toll In Moscow ISIS Attack Rises To 100 / Usd Is Fallen Yet Our Greediness Is Killing The Economy / You Are A Serial Liar – Reno Omokri Busts Peter Obi’s Lies In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.