Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1413 Views)

Eastern Region Host All Gas supply Infastructures In Nigeria See List / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by CJStarz: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:

Wetin dey Anambra apart from refuse dumps all over the state capital and criminal activities and dilapidated roads and public infrastructure?
My good friend,this shows you haven't been to Anambra lately. Just make out time and travel.
Re: . by MXrep: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:
After spending months creating dozens of threads on nairaland to measure dicks with the Yorubas, you guys have now shifted to creating threads to measure dicks amongst yourselves.

Dear Igbos on nairaland: You're unapologetically a colossal embarrassment to the old Eastern Region!

I don't know how you people can waltz around internet platforms with no measure of decency, dignity or shame. You effortlessly give truth to the rhetorics on this platform that the bulk of you are crude, crass and unreasonable. Because there's absolutely nothing that excuses this despondent level of stupidity I'm seeing here.

Imagine me creating a thread to argue and fight over the superiority of Cross River and Akwa Ibom. Or a Yoruba man creating a thread to compare Ogun and Lagos States. Or a hausa man creating a thread to compare Kaduna and Kano.

Una no dey shame? Godforbid!
Stop talking nonsense. Igbos welcome the spirit of competition. That's our greatest strength. Look at how Ogun is rotting away while yorubas cover up with Lagos. We don't do such.

1 Like

Re: . by MXrep: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2023
CJStarz:

Anambra bounded by Rivers state? What part of Rivers state? I doubt it.

Back to your topic. In d next 10 years or less, I see all the village settings disappear in Anambra state. We're developing at a GP rate.
Ogbaru LGA in Anambra share boundary with Ogba/Ndoni/Egbema LGA in Rivers State

3 Likes

Re: . by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2023
Dis anambra1ston guy too mumu. E sure me say Soludo no send u dis message.
Re: . by CJStarz: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Ogbaru LGA in Anambra share boundary with Ogba/Ndoni/Egbema LGA in Rivers State
Wow! Didn't know this before.
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Daalu
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2023
Putinofrussia:
grin
It is still this your 52 sq km Onitsha....kikikikikikikikikikikikiki.
That means that Anambra state is gravely backward if it is Onitsha that does not have real infrastructures other than houses that one can count on his fingers.
My joy is that Ibadan city only is more developed than the entire 5 SE states even with Ibadan's bere-axis old area.

Backward Ibadan people don come grin grin low IQ, Ibadan world largest slum city grin grin grin you forgot that Anambra is bigger than Lagos, that Ibadan which is relatively developed in Oyo is like a dot in a circle and far smaller than Anambra state not to talk of Southeast

1 Like

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis anambra1ston guy too mumu. E sure me say Soludo no send u dis message.
Anu you didn't see this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7876715/anambra-state-new-government-house

2 Likes

Re: . by MXrep: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

I guess this Kano you are comparing with Anambra
Don't mind them. Kano wey I know well well. Dem think say na by flyovers?
Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Do you even know the meaning of urbanization? You think say na by useless flyover? Anambra is largest urban areas by landmass and second largest urban area by population after Lagos. Kano urban areas is not big. Kano is predominantly rural

Lol.

See as I just dey laugh you.

Your Igbo brothers in Kano State will rather die there than return to the East, just to let you know. They have situated mansions and warehouses and numerous business endeavours over there while you sit on nairaland to have blind and uninformed arguments. Rents in Sabon Gari have increased between 2010 and now, thanks in major parts to your kinsmen. Instead of you people to travel and explore your country, you'll rather sit in your comfort zones and create offensive threads on nairaland.
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2023
YourRealFather:

Bro all this comparison is not necessary,
Some years back you were against this igbo inter state bashing, I don't know how you let this people get to you,
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that the guy you quoted, Ebubu is not an igbo guy,
I'm from Delta state but you won't see me antagonising the south east, talk more of somebody who claims to be from the region,
Bro just learn to wave this clowns over, don't let them get under your skin,
They just want to see us tear each other into pieces, just understand their games.
Udo..
Edited
Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Stop talking nonsense. Igbos welcome the spirit of competition. That's our greatest strength. Look at how Ogun is rotting away while yorubas cover up with Lagos. We don't do such.

Competitor General of the Federation, Well-done Sir!

Continue tearing at yourselves on the internet while your renegade son in Finland keeps tearing at the delicate fabric of your daily regional existence.
Re: . by MXrep: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Your Igbo brothers in Kano State will rather die there than return to the East, just to let you know. They have situated mansions and warehouses and numerous business endeavours over there while you sit on nairaland to have blind and uninformed arguments. Rents in Sabon Gari have increased between 2010 and now, thanks in major parts to your kinsmen. Instead of you people to travel and explore your country, you'll rather sit in your comfort zones and create offensive threads on nairaland.
What exactly is your point? Same rubbish yorubas talk when you defeat them in any argument. Our people have taken over your city and confined your people to village mud houses. How is that a problem for us instead of you? Go and collect government bed after your mass wedding. Go back to your village mud house. Bleep and produce babies for them. When they win, they build the city and abandon you. The they treat us well because bring economic prosperity

1 Like

Re: . by Ebubu: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Anambra people are the problem of the Igbos. You can see there is no Abia versus Owerri thread, or Enugu versus Ebonyi.

It is always Anambra putting us in bad light with their boastful-ness and when you check, the Anambra state resident Igbos are the major culprits. Their brothers who have travelled out are much better refined in their carriage. But forgive me ? Did I remember they are also the ones shouting “Lagos is no man’s land”, and “we developed Lagos”, until their hosts enacted Pro-Yoruba laws just this year to assert their ownership more firmly.

I don’t know the kind of air there is in that Anambra that they breathe.

Toxic people
Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

What exactly is your point? Same rubbish yorubas talk when you defeat them in any argument. Our people have taken over your city and confined your people to village mud houses. How is that a problem for us instead of you?

Something is inherently wrong with you. People like you give the Igbos a bad name and end up courting hate for other Igbos who actually have the capacity to properly use their brains.

You need to check yourself.
Re: . by MXrep: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:

Anambra people are the problem of the Igbos. You can see there is no Abia versus Owerri thread, or Enugu versus Ebonyi.

It is always Anambra putting us in bad light with their boastful-ness and when you check, they are the Anambra resident Igbos. The ones who have travelled out are much better refined in their carriage.

I don’t know the kind of air there is in that Anambra that they breathe.

Toxic people
Na you dey find trouble with Anambra. Don't drag other igbos

2 Likes

Re: . by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Anu you didn't see this thread

Dem just dey bait u.. It is no longer ibadan vs onitsha, now is anambra vs ebonyi. Go wash your dirty lines in public. Adult teenager! Otondo. Don't quote me again.
Re: . by MXrep: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Something is inherently wrong with you. People like you give the Igbos a bad name and end up courting hate for other Igbos who actually have the capacity to properly use their brains.

You need to check yourself.
Cry cry baby. Next time don't start fight with your superior

1 Like

Re: . by Ebubu: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Na you dey find trouble with Anambra. Don't drag other igbos
Why are Anambra calling Abakaliki names ? You can now see who first started it.
Re: . by MXrep: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dem just dey bait u.. It is no longer ibadan vs onitsha, now is anambra vs ebonyi. Go wash your dirty lines in public. Adult teenager! Otondo. Don't quote me again.
Ibadan vs Onitsha is still there and Ibadan collected wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: . by MXrep: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:

Why are Anambra calling Abakaliki names ? You can now see who first started it.
For him to upgrade. Every other igbo clan has derogatory image attached to them not only Abakeleke

2 Likes

Re: . by Ebubu: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Edited
so you’ve been bullied into cancelling Anambra versus Ebonyi wargrin good boy. Next time stop insulting Abakaliki and Ebonyi state and their airport.
Re: . by odduduwa: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Ebubu or whatever you call yourself come here let us compare the infastructures in Ebonyi to that of Anambra, I asked you the other day to show me one single Industry Dave Umahi commissioned throughout his tenure as a governor, Awka alone is boast of more Industries and viable than Ebonyi state.
you think that guy is Igbo .? I used to think anambra people have high IQ but I'm wrong
Re: . by Ebubu: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2023
odduduwa:
you think that guy is Igbo .? I used to think anambra people have high IQ but I'm wrong
high IQ but them never win Nobel prize?grin
Re: . by MXrep: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:
so you’ve been bullied into cancelling Anambra versus Ebonyi wargrin good boy. Next time stop insulting Abakaliki and Ebonyi state and their airport.
Like Isreal was "bullied" to restore water in Gaza

1 Like

Re: . by MXrep: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:
high IQ but them never win Nobel prize?grin
You consider yourself too inferior to aspire for Nobel prize? You see the problem why Abakeleke receive bashing

2 Likes

Re: . by Ebubu: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

For him to upgrade. Every other igbo clan has derogatory image attached to them not only Abakeleke
To make someone upgrade is through constructive criticism, positive advice. Not through name calling. You’ll end up creating bad blood between you two like we witness here. Advice is different from derogatory and inflammatory name-calling. Let’s not even go to how it impacts the mentality of the victim. Advice gently, don’t derogate.
Re: . by Ebubu: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

You consider yourself too inferior to aspire for Nobel prize? You see the problem why Abakeleke receive bashing
I don’t mind to start this again if you’re ready.
Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Cry cry baby. Next time don't start fight with your superior

Wait, you are my superior in what sense please? You, an Igbo man, are superior to me, a Niger Deltan in what sense please?

Because a few of us in this thread opted to help you reorganise the twisted knowledge in your head, you reckon that's a yardstick for you, an Anambra man to feel superior over me? Please tell me how that is.
Re: . by MXrep: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:

To make someone upgrade is through constructive criticism, positive advice. Not through name calling. You’ll end up creating bad blood between you two like we witness here. Advice is different from derogatory and inflammatory name-calling. Let’s not even go to how it impacts the mentality of the victim. Advice gently, don’t derogate.
The thing really affected you mentally. Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: . by MXrep: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Wait, you are my superior in what sense please? You, an Igbo man, are superior to me, a Niger Deltan in what sense please?

Because a few of us in this thread opted to help you reorganise the twisted knowledge in your head, you reckon that's a yardstick for you, an Anambra man to feel superior over me? Please tell me how that is.
Niger Delta? Ogogoro sipping miscreants. Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: . by Ebubu: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

The thing really affected you mentally. Sorry bro
stop it. Otherwise you’ll create bad blood between our children and yours. Focus on gentle advice. Gentle advice is better than derogation.
Re: . by MXrep: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:
stop it. Otherwise you’ll create bad blood between our children and yours. Focus on gentle advice. Gentle advice is better than derogation.
Everybody have derogatory image of his neighbor. Even within Anambra Nnewi and ozubulu, Onitsha vs obosi etc. In yorubaland Ife vs modakeke. It's everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Just Before Dawn": Obi Writes On Judiciary After Filing Petition At Supreme Co / Mathias Released After Simon Ekpa Gave Zion Ministry 72 Hours Ultimatum / Obasanjo Is Truly An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.