Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1416 Views)

Eastern Region Host All Gas supply Infastructures In Nigeria See List / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Niger Delta? Ogogoro sipping miscreants. Wonders shall never end

The same "ogogoro sipping miscreants" your Biafran agitation is fighting tooth and nail to annex to your region?
Re: . by MXrep: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The same "ogogoro sipping miscreants" your Biafran agitation is fighting tooth and nail to annex to your region?
Annex which region. Be deceiving yourself. Is that your only sense of self worth? Do something about your self esteem

1 Like

Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Annex which region. Be deceiving yourself. Is that your only sense of self worth? Do something about your self esteem

You haven't answered the question.

Is it the same "Ogogoro sipping region" that Igbos are willing to die to have annexed to their Biafra or another one?

No one suffers self esteem issues more than the one who walks around with a bloated sense of ego, comparing himself with all and sundry.
Re: . by MXrep: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You haven't answered the question.

Is it the same "Ogogoro sipping region" that Igbos are willing to die to have annexed to their Biafra or another one?

No one suffers self esteem issues more than the one who walks around with a bloated sense of ego, comparing himself with all and sundry.
We know the boundaries of Igboland. If you are useless inferior tribe hidding under Niger Delta, be warned

1 Like

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:

Anambra people are the problem of the Igbos. You can see there is no Abia versus Owerri thread, or Enugu versus Ebonyi.

It is always Anambra putting us in bad light with their boastful-ness and when you check, the Anambra state resident Igbos are the major culprits. Their brothers who have travelled out are much better refined in their carriage. But forgive me ? Did I remember they are also the ones shouting “Lagos is no man’s land”, and “we developed Lagos”, until their hosts enacted Pro-Yoruba laws just this year to assert their ownership more firmly.

I don’t know the kind of air there is in that Anambra that they breathe.

Toxic people
You are very stupi..d, jobless id..iot.t what's the business of to Anambra thread
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:
stop it. Otherwise you’ll create bad blood between our children and yours. Focus on gentle advice. Gentle advice is better than derogation.
Anu probably you think Anambra is the reason why you are poor

1 Like

Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

We know the boundaries of Igboland. If you are useless inferior tribe hidding under Niger Delta, be warned

Lol.
Just as I thought.
Re: . by Ebubu: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Wait, you are my superior in what sense please? You, an Igbo man, are superior to me, a Niger Deltan in what sense please?

Because a few of us in this thread opted to help you reorganise the twisted knowledge in your head, you reckon that's a yardstick for you, an Anambra man to feel superior over me? Please tell me how that is.
You can see the problem of Ndi Anambra.

Arrogance. They feel they’re superior to the Pope. Other Igbos bar Anambra feel less of that way(arrogance and pride; which lead to downfall and resentment).

Other Igbos are less that way.
Re: . by Ebubu: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Everybody have derogatory image of his neighbor. Even within Anambra Nnewi and ozubulu, Onitsha vs obosi etc. In yorubaland Ife vs modakeke. It's everywhere.
hmm
Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:

Arrogance. They feel they’re superior to the Pope. Other Igbos bar Anambra feel less of that way(arrogance and pride; which lead to downfall and resentment).

The fact remain your rant on social media can't change anything about Anambra, Anambra is to big for ant like you, it can reduce Anambra influence or diminish who they're, you are just giving yourself emotional stress about Anambra people they have gone too far to notice low life

4 Likes

Re: . by Jcoleworld911: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

I guess this Kano you are comparing with Anambra

Re: . by Jcoleworld911: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Everybody have derogatory image of his neighbor. Even within Anambra Nnewi and ozubulu, Onitsha vs obosi etc. In yorubaland Ife vs modakeke. It's everywhere.

Bro, please pardon him🤣
He’s indirectly begging you to stop🤣

This miscreant is from Abakaliki, please don’t punish Ebonyi people because of this abakaliki guy

Ebonyi people even despise an abakaliki man

1 Like

Re: . by SpaceTour: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2023
Hahahaha

Ebonyi don suffer

Ebonyi is a cursed useless backward worthless state full of illiterates and miscreants. Very soon Anambra will start issuing them I’d cards because Anambra is the America of ebonyi people lol

Bendeco2020:

These guys knows all these, don't take them serious. The comparison is base on fear and jelous. Non of them have ever visited Ebony or stayed there. Their sudden love for Ebony is because Umahi is in APC and loyal to tinubu.

Am not supporting comparison among ourselves because brothers don't compete with each other.

Ebony people wey dey anambra pass the ones in their state. That explained everything

1 Like

Re: . by SpaceTour: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2023
Ositaufere you don buy market, you go Dey cry always on nairaland since you no wan get sense. Get ready for more because you go explain tire 😂

Ebubu:

1 Like

Re: . by Jcoleworld911: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
You guys shouldn’t allow this guy to commit suicidal ooo🌚

Abakaliki is finer than Anambra, let’s all stylishly agreed so that we can save a soul 🤣

1 Like

Re: . by Daveconsult007: 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

See as I just dey laugh you.

Your Igbo brothers in Kano State will rather die there than return to the East, just to let you know. They have situated mansions and warehouses and numerous business endeavours over there while you sit on nairaland to have blind and uninformed arguments. Rents in Sabon Gari have increased between 2010 and now, thanks in major parts to your kinsmen. Instead of you people to travel and explore your country, you'll rather sit in your comfort zones and create offensive threads on nairaland.

Why are you obsessed with investment, mansions and warehouse of Igbo people?
Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Daveconsult007:

Why are you obsessed with investment, mansions and warehouse of Igbo people?

When you see the need to converse with a stranger, even on an anonymous platform, you should have the decency to greet first, properly follow the timeline of comments that led to the one that piqued your interest, before asking offensive questions.

If you're indeed the consultant your profile claims you are, behavioural etiquette should be no challenge to you.

1 Like

Re: . by Daveconsult007: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

When you see the need to converse with a stranger, even on an anonymous platform, you should have the decency to greet first, properly follow the timeline of comments that led to the one that piqued your interest, before asking offensive questions.

If you're indeed the consultant your profile claims you are, behavioural etiquette should be no challenge to you.

I only asked you a simple question.

This is an interactive forum , what made my question offensive?

I didn't see you going around and greeting people too
Re: . by BoldBrainz(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Daveconsult007:

I only asked you a simple question.

This is an interactive forum , what made my question offensive?

I didn't see you going around and greeting people too

You didn't ask me a simple question. Your question was innately offensive with sarcastic undertones. Least you could have done was greet first before annoying me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Bola Tinubu Not Among Billionaires On Forbes List? / Obasanjo Is Truly An Igbo Man / Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.