Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum (17428 Views)

Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Twhyhenry8296: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are saying rubbish infact you are not okay so because you like him, so what he is doing right now is right in fact he is always right if he kills one member of your family.. lazy youth

A loafer like you will not appreciate the immeasurable input of an insightful leader like AKETI but it’s easy for you to criticize him from the squalor where u belong with ur generation.

He’s not a perfect leader but he’s tried his best by speaking for the people of Ondo state when it matter the most but u chose to criticize not because he’s in a vegetative state where he can’t perform his functions as the state governor rather for the peanuts you will get monthly. I’ll admonish you to look for a way to better ur life rather than looking for who to vent ur generational anger on as a result of the insanity in ur generation
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by chaloskyx: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
guy dont mind Nigerians if you have to die being a gov so be it. to be gov na beans we die their literally😅🤣
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by PHAYOL81: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
I think Akeredolu should be ashamed of himself right now. If he's unfit to continue serving the people or even if he's finding it difficult to trust some situation at the government house or even Akure in general, he can always chose another place in Ondo to continue his administrative works OR otherwise RESIGN.

He can even petition the court to disallow his deputy ascension to the post by fasttracking his (the deputy's)sack. AND then, resign so another agile individual can continue the job
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Charly68: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
This man what you.ought to have done before now.. he is unfit to govern yet won't allow his deputy to stand in for him due to ear say from from his supporters ,am so disappointed with this kind of attitude from Aketi. He should stay in Germany hospital to take good care of himself.. He is causing needless tension in the state. He can't be rulling the state by proxy ..
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by sanya4good(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Why can't he resign now and become the first executive governor of a state to do so. Yeye people.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by HRMK: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
HOW IS THE RESUMPTION OF AKEREDOLU THE PROBLEM OF PDP?IS IT THAT GOVERNANCE IS NO MORE EXISTING IN ONDO?OR THE PARTY WANTS THE DEPUTY WHO IS MORE OF A PDP TO TAKE OVER THE ADMINISTRATION?
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by alimiadedayo1: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:

A loafer like you will not appreciate the immeasurable input of an insightful leader like AKETI but it’s easy for you to criticize him from the squalor where u belong with ur generation.

He’s not a perfect leader but he’s tried his best by speaking for the people of Ondo state when it matter the most but u chose to criticize not because he’s in a vegetative state where he can’t perform his functions as the state governor rather for the peanuts you will get monthly. I’ll admonish you to look for a way to better ur life rather than looking for who to vent ur generational anger on as a result of the insanity in ur generation
I said it again you are a very useless youth who has no future for his life.. I wouldn't mess myself in the mud with sycophants like you who suppose to reason intellectually but it is a pity such stupid words is coming from youth like you
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by dmangodwin(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
An average black man is too greedy why not resign? But dos under him like (wife children cousin uncle etc) won't allow him to resign even if he wanted to.......

What is your definition of greed.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by dmangodwin(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
An average black man is too greedy why not resign? But dos under him like (wife children cousin uncle etc) won't allow him to resign even if he wanted to.......

What is your definition of greed.iIf it you and I we will not resign,it’s an African mentality.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by olowo1930: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Only death pleases African leaders
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Miracle2020: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
justtruth88miSt:
Why calling him to resign? What is the function of his deputy?
why can't he resigned?
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Miracle2020: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is the man that the assembly members supposed to impeached but they are after the innocent deputy. State assembly members are just rubber stamp to the governors. In a functional democracy this man would have resigned or impeached. He doesn't have the capability to run the state.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Miracle2020: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:

I pity your children if your type of foolishness is an inheritance.
How can you support a man that cannot even speak for 5 minutes just because of crumbs.
The state assembly members are very useless I swear.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Deogratiasfx: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Xscape1993:
No true leader in Nigeria. A man who is seriously sick is refusing to relinquish power. What a world of blacks!

Even in the dream African leaders don't resign o; except death do them part.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Deogratiasfx: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
HRMK:
HOW IS THE RESUMPTION OF AKEREDOLU THE PROBLEM OF PDP?IS IT THAT GOVERNANCE IS NO MORE EXISTING IN ONDO?OR THE PARTY WANTS THE DEPUTY WHO IS MORE OF A PDP TO TAKE OVER THE ADMINISTRATION?

Little wonder Africa is far behind.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Cromagnon: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
kokakola:
Political Leadership seems like Evil association in this country.
Why hold on to power as if your life depend on it when it's clear your state of health is at other people’s and your state's detriment.

There is need to revamp our laws and trash out these unnecessarily selfish and greedy policies that only favour a single individual because of cheap politic position that they do not merited.
If it's cheap why you carrying it on your head?
Is it now you that merit it?
Shebi you wanted democracy
Enjoy
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Cromagnon: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Na waooh! Na by force to serve the people.

Proof that in reality, they are actually serving their pockets & selfish interests.
why aren't voters fighting for their selfish interest?
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Cromagnon: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Na waooh! Na by force to serve the people.

Proof that in reality, they are actually serving their pockets & selfish interests.
why aren't voters fighting for their selfish interest? [b][/b]
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by HRMK: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Little wonder Africa is far behind.
AND I GUESS YOU ARE A WHITE MAN LIVING IN AFRICA!
Re: Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum by Deogratiasfx: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2023
HRMK:

AND I GUESS YOU ARE A WHITE MAN LIVING IN AFRICA!

Sincerely I wish am a white man. Africa sucks!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Photos) Another Fallen Hero: Lt Mayowa Areago Shot Dead By Boko Haram / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki / Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.