Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office (25335 Views)

Meet Tola Odeyemi, NIPOST Postmaster General, CEO / Garba Shehu: Cartel, NIPOST Staff Colluded To Embezzle Stamp Duty / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Reject Posting, Deployment To Polling Units In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Tetrahedron: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Abi she didn’t get to that level by merit but by gbola?
I am just saying??
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Awise09(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
They should vacate if they are not ready to work, lazy people every where, later now be shouting federal government this and that, they will protest tired grin grin grin northerners think they own this country occupied spaces and no productivities.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Dicoomoba: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Tola Odeyemi..

Lol,the northerners should shut up and enjoy this nepotism πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Adepoju is not an Igbo name sit down jooooor ,Yoruba people dey here you self wan talk
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Beremx:
NIPOST has lost its relevance. It's just an avenue to loot. Who still has a P.O.Box and P.M.B or even engage in courier service with them? Can't remember the last time I saw a stamp sef.

Nonsense
That's because you are not doing anything serious with your life, why would you need a P.O Box or P.M.B.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Machinegun91(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Those protesters are Hausas/Islamabad people.

Yolubars should wise up

I stand firmly with Israel

More pains and hardship to all the Islamabad terrorist in the world
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Dicoomoba: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chetas81:
YOUR BROTHERS LIVING IN AMERICA LAUGHING AT YOU, THEY SAY YOU GUY'S ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF BASED ON HOW YOU DO THINGS IN NIGERIA

God bless you for telling him truth
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by YourMajesty(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Adepoju is not an Igbo name sit down jooooor ,Yoruba people dey here you self wan talk
Small talk, you don rush include Igbo.... It seems like one Igbo boy is really having a hot affair with your mom for you to hate them. grin
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by uvie66: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Beremx:
NIPOST has lost its relevance. It's just an avenue to loot. Who still has a P.O.Box and P.M.B or even engage in courier service with them? Can't remember the last time I saw a stamp sef.

Nonsense
.... the thing I never knew they still exist, and that aside I don't even know what a post office or stamp looks like in Nigeria
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Dicoomoba: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Small talk, you don rush include Igbo.... It seems like one Igbo boy is really having a hot affair with your mom for you to hate them. grin

That's what your mom doing right now just as you predicted what happening in your home πŸ˜‚
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Beremx(f): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lukepeter:

That's because you are not doing anything serious with your life, why would you need a P.O Box or P.M.B.
you're very stupid. I stopped using both NIPOST products when you were still in primary school. Next time you seek for my attention, do it properly.
Ewu ohia

3 Likes

Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Omenlon: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Most of all these drama of welcoming an appointee with funfare and protesting the removal of an appointee are all sponsored. How can you protest against someone you don't know? Or what make the believe there won't be any other person better than their sponsore, their Boss.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by YourMajesty(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dicoomoba:

That's what your mom doing right now just as you predicted what happening in your home πŸ˜‚
God bless that Igbo guy drilling your mom and tormenting you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Ventura1: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
The thieves that ransacked parcels are complaining.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Revolva(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
NIPOsT that is dilapidated ...comon logistic companies run by individual is far better then dem

All the post offices nationwide has become left over structures
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Dicoomoba: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
God bless that Igbo guy drilling your mom and tormenting you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's why I said God bless that boy that's drilling your mom right now cOz you just tell us how e dey happen for ur house wey your papa no know self πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. Coz my mom is dead so as im talking to you try to do video with your mom to see how she is crying under the guise of gbola πŸ˜‚
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Beremx(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
uvie66:
.... the thing I never knew they still exist, and that aside I don't even know what a post office or stamp looks like in Nigeria
the post office in festac town I learnt has been demolished to pave way for another building. I used the post office back in the 90s to post letters during the era of pen pals. grin grin
It is an unforgettable experience my dear.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by jrusky(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ok I think you all have another job elsewhere? No wahala but don't come on social media to cry by the time your jobs are gone.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by YourMajesty(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dicoomoba:

That's why I said God bless that boy that's drilling your mom right now cOz you just tell us how e dey happen for ur house wey your papa no know self πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. Coz my mom is dead so as im talking to you try to do video with your mom to see how she is crying under the guise of gbola πŸ˜‚
Gbola don send am go the great beyond πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by onuman: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
What do NIPOST staff know except ripping open parcels to steal what they are meant to convey to the owners?
The only National Post Office in the world that has staff who stole their jobs out of existence.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by 9free(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sam42222:
Does nipost still exist?just a bunch of civil servants collecting salaries and doing little or nothing. ? smiley
Nipost still exist and remains the cheapest courier service provider.
Used the to move household bulk goods from Abuja to one of my friends village inside one remote forest for Nnobi, Anambra state though it took them two weeks.
Just like Firstbank and Unionbank they have largest branch network in most remote villages within Nigeria.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Kukutente23: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
happney65:
They are jokers. Them go come tear gas all of them now.

The government did an appointment you staff wey government dey pay say you don't want. Wait,Who you be?

grin
Google NCRI
It was closed for 8 months because staff of a particular ethnic group insisted the ED must come from among them since the institute is domiciled in their land
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by COMPAQ(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Seefinish:
75% out of 100% of appointments done so far by Tinubu favours Yoruba. This is the highest point of tribalism.
He should respect Federal Characters

I agree. Unfortunately that idiot Buhari set the precedence!!
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by luizpippo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
That shows the newly appointed Postmaster General is doing something right or the former one is doing wrong.

Most workers are lazy, they don't comply with simple rules.

They must say what he is doing wrong, they are not to choose who heads NIPOST.

For someone that is yet to resume office?

She must be doing something right in her bedroom.

An agbadoist that just wants to type without thinking

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Dicoomoba: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Gbola don send am go the great beyond πŸ˜‚

I said it your mom is crying under gbola special advise try to do video call and screenshot for us to view pls do it I want to confirm the confirmation πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Dicoomoba: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=YourMajesty post=126435068] Gbola don send am go the great beyond πŸ˜‚[/quot

I said it your mom is crying under gbola special advise try to do video call and screenshot for us to view pls do it I want to confirm the confirmation
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by luizpippo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

How can someone who has not resumed work yet for even 24 hours be "doing something right"?

Oga, your own sycophancy is out of this world grin. If Tinubu poops here today, you can hire a live band to idolise it as the new found gold.

E be things o!

You expect sense from a certificate forging supporter?

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Sleekfingers: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Beremx:

Nonsense

I still patronize them. Especially their EMS......especially the one on Marina road and ikeja
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by AmazingELixir: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
grin

Lolzz...those protesting are doing so for purely selfish reasons.

Civil servants, very corrupt bunch.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Angelfrost(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
NIPOST still exists?!! grin

I'm more shocked that such an organization still operates (I honestly don't know what they do in this day of internet) than the fact that whoever was appointed head over them.
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Seankhalifa: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
my crush.... i dont know her but am all ready loving her
Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by YourMajesty(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dicoomoba:

I said it your mom is crying under gbola special advise try to do video call and screenshot for us to view pls do it I want to confirm the confirmation πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
The Igbo guy that sent her to the great beyond deserve an award πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Asiwaju of her pussy πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office by Faposky95: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
One thing I've seen about our people generally is their fear for CHANGE.
Our people have been demonized to serve Money - ask majority and you'll see that their sight is that of the Night walkers....?!
The war is that the visionneers are the minority....and this is everywhere you go.
So gather around like people and work together.... we're all ready at WAR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio / Osinbajo Visits Sango-Ota Market In Ogun Today / I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.