Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe (34511 Views)

Hot Slap: Wizkid Loses Temper As Man Slaps Him On The Head In Warri / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
β€œIs not that”

That means Iya Holluwhakemmy has some uselessness in her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are referring to your mum not mine
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by condralbedez: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
So he still carry his Wahala enter Europe ??
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Sleekfingers: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
grandstar:
He should paddle softly. No be everywhere you fit declare mental

Leave am. Make he dey show his stupidity .....boys for UK, especially London get craze pass boys for lagos.
Not to mention France and italy
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are referring to your mum not mine
Nah, we talking about Iya Holluwhakemmy here baby girl πŸ™‚.

No dick for you πŸ˜‚
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by 1gbdata: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
I saw this coming

He doesn't leave fake life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnC13KZ7EEc
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Sleekfingers: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Cajal:
and mohBAD

Nigerians don even forget about am.....it is obvious, most Nigerians are hypocrites and always looking for any slightest opportunity to display their frustration.....

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Nah, we talking about Iya Holluwhakemmy here baby girl πŸ™‚.

No dick for you πŸ˜‚
You get dick at all? Yeye dey smell
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Bighead95(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Presently na craze dey make people get there respect .....

E no want make pocolee mata rehappen ...

NO JOY on the street.

I stand with portable's approach on this GIDIGBA πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by finallybusy: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
May his lifestyle not catch up to him.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Godsongang: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Why person go dey rip another man sweat, Nigerians won't see that but they will curse him for tout behavior... eyin weerey

2 Likes

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You get dick at all? Yeye dey smell
But you said you don't want my dick "again..."

Send me a DM and apologies, yeye πŸ˜‚
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Ijaya123: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Who pays money to go watch this guy perform sef?
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by ufuosman(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na e wayπŸ˜‚
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
But you said you don't want my dick "again..."

Send me a DM and apologies, yeye πŸ˜‚
Your useless dick upon all the dicks in the whole world hell NO it is a No No for me
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Alusiizizi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
bestman09:
grin
You take lizard to Europe and expect it to become an alligator πŸ˜‚.

No matter how you bath and package a pig, it'll still go and swim in the mud

I've noticed that Blacks/Africans are often treated comparatively leniently in most parts of Europe, probably because of fear of being accused of racism so you find a lot of them declaring craze out there with impunity. If that monkey had tried this shit in the U.S, especially in the southern U.S.A. he would have been taught some pointed lessons in humility, discipline and self-respect after the criminal justice system finishes with him.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Alliswell248: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
SensualMan:
Werey! Complete representation of the yoruba tribe both in thinking, acting and way of life. After all Tinubu taught them street fighting.

I wonder how other ethnic group cohabits with these monkey people!

Thank God....he is not caught with drugs like your fellow igbo kinsmen.
Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by ChristianMuslim: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
Portable is bigger, Famous and Richer than 90% Developer youths, No easterner artiste is bigger than him this year..

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by sulakishop(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Heading back to the zoo
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Your useless dick upon all the dicks in the whole world hell NO it is a No No for me
Your own puna that is like Teslim Balogun Stadium?

Lol, that's why I prefer Iya Holluwhakemmy own πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
No matter how educated or successful a Yoruba man be, that Agbero blood remains with them

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Ahigbo1: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
grin He thinks it's Lagos. Someone should better advise him
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Your own puna that is like Teslim Balogun Stadium? Be deceiving yourself needlelike penniless man agbo jedi will help you if you start treatment on time so you won't be jealous of us later

Lol, that's why I prefer Iya Holluwhakemmy own πŸ˜‚
go and Bleep your mother or sisters
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Alliswell248: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:
No matter how educated or successful a Yoruba man be, that Agbero blood remains with them

Lack of respect.
Third class citizens aka noise makers.... politically irrelevant people dey abuse first class citizen.

Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
go and Bleep your mother or sisters
See pains, because your own is wider than Teslim Balogun Stadium?

I will be with Iya Holluwhakemmy tonight πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
See pains, because your own is wider than Teslim Balogun Stadium?

I will be with Iya Holluwhakemmy tonight πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
I don't have your time because you are just useless as your dick
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Papayaayasager(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
The Yorubas should have presented Potable for president instead of Thiefcertifinubu.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I don't have your time because you are just useless as your dick
Don't let Iya Holluwhakemmy hear you saying this rubbish. She knows you are useless to her πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Don't let Iya Holluwhakemmy hear you saying this rubbish. She knows you are useless to her πŸ˜‚
You that serious meeting is going on in your family because of your miserable life. Your parents are even regretting they bought you from baby factory
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Alliswell248:

Lack of respect.
Third class citizens aka noise makers.... politically irrelevant people dey abuse first class citizen.

Jokers.

First class citizens wey dey mine his parents and his fellow yorubas skulls to survive grin grin grin grin

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You that serious meeting is going on in your family because of your miserable life. Your parents are even regretting they bought you from baby factory
Lol, this one is mistaking me for her ex boyfriend... No wonder you're praying for husband since 2014...

You have slept with almost all the SW tout, leaving your puna wider than Teslim Balogun Stadium. No Husband, you frustrated, choose Tinubu so that he can frustrate Nigerians.

Lol, I blame Iya Holluwhakemmy for not taking my advice the last time I lodge her at Hotel Presidential. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Kim Oprah Decorated As Black Panther For Halloween / T-Boss In Sexy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.