Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe (34430 Views)

Hot Slap: Wizkid Loses Temper As Man Slaps Him On The Head In Warri / Iā€™m Working On My Temper ā€“ Seyi Shay (Photos) / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Hidewell(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
The success story.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Abihan1(f): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

Done ma

I got it, sir.
God will continue to open ways for you.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Anoze4real2022(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
YourMajesty:
Tinubu children.... From MC Oluomo, Naira Marley to SamLarry, Portable and Zinolesky, you will know they're all crackheads.

Drug lovers. grin
But the truth is that your kinsmen engaged more in drug than the people you mentioned
Check the records
Igbo are number one when it comes to drug
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Jedtam: 1:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

Cheers
Good morning Boss
I beg no vex for me.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by AfonjaConehead: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hip hop!? Habeeb?!
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!
grin grin grin

Na our guy sha
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by AfonjaConehead: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
YourMajesty:

Kuda

Abemigho Joshua.

Everyone is seeing you, if you don't do it, you're a silly fellow
You are the very one who is slly..

I hope the Olaxbilax100 don't drop that 50k for you

What a "human being" you are
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by AfonjaConehead: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

So, you need money badly... Well, I won't send a dime to you, neither will I insult you. Rather, I'll distribute 50k among the first 4 people who quote me with their account details... The 1st person would receive 20k...the 2nd will get 15k... The 3rd will get 10k and the fourth 5k....And they all must agree to share the screenshot of the payment they received.
Thank you very much for putting that "human being" to shame.
God will continue to bless you and increase your wisdom. Epic

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Royaltyy: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
[
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Olaxbolax100: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Royaltyy:

Good evening sir, please kindly help me with any amount to go for an interview tomorrow sir. Even if it's just to take me there, will sort myself when coming back sir. Please for God's sake sir šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
Drop ur account details
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Royaltyy: 3:54am On Nov 17, 2023
[
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Olaxbolax100: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Royaltyy:

907. 283. 1139
Palm.pay
Ade.kanola

Thank you sir, may God bless you sir

Sent
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Royaltyy: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2023
Ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akon & Jim Iyke Clubbing In Atlanta (Photo) / Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) / Dino Melaye, E-money, Escoba Smith, Shina Peller Cracked Up At Funnybone Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.