Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe (34425 Views)

Hot Slap: Wizkid Loses Temper As Man Slaps Him On The Head In Warri / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Jackport(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
That guy wahala too much abeg
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Alliswell248: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:

First class citizens wey dey mine his parents and his fellow yorubas skulls to survive grin grin grin grin

Photoshop.....
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by lexyclasy: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/portable-loses-temper-threatens-to-fight-in-europe/
Is it the portable wey dey chop Alaafin food wey left behind.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Mayeldah(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Shey na oyibo dey invite this guy come sing for Europe abi na Nigerian yahoo boys wey dey away?

if dem dash me ticket to Portable show for Lagos, I rather dey watch cartoon for house.

Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by jrusky(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mr man you go enter jail for nothing Europe no be Naija you hear?

Biko a who even invited him for a show in Europe? Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Makunahatata: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
SensualMan:
Werey! Complete representation of the yoruba tribe both in thinking, acting and way of life. After all Tinubu taught them street fighting.

I wonder how other ethnic group cohabits with these monkey people!
atleast no be hang den wan hang am fr Asia for drug crimes... Useless ppl , useless tribe*spits πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by foleskay(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
SensualMan:
Werey! Complete representation of the yoruba tribe both in thinking, acting and way of life. After all Tinubu taught them street fighting.

Oloriburuko omo adanu. Tell us cave tribe u came from. Wa sofo danu ni
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by RALPHOW(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
That's why education is good.
Portable should go and read the terms of agreement.
Maybe he just signed without going through the agreement documents.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Wizpa(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
his own nuisance too much

All of you saying he is a nuisance are really du.mb, no wonder Nigerian government dey use una dey play chess, someone stood up for his rights, you call him a nuisance. undecided
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Laren24(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
SensualMan:

You’re a sick man. Better don’t lie to yourself you’re sick o
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Olaxbolax100: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Nah, we talking about Iya Holluwhakemmy here baby girl πŸ™‚.

No dick for you πŸ˜‚

You're a man... Act like one
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

You're a man... Act like one
Dear E-diot, you were not invited here.

Me and the said lady know how we take dey catch our own cruise, so mind your own business and give this unsolicited advice to your father.

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Olaxbolax100: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Dear E-diot, you were not invited here.

Me and the said lady know how we take dey catch our own cruise, so mind your own business and give this unsolicited advice to your father.

You're suffering from serious dementia... You've forgotten I can make comments albeit reasonable ones, which I just did.... You're not only rude but extremely demented... I won't exchange words with you after this. I would prefer you wallow in ur shadows as a man whose future is as thin as a strand of hair than giving u a minute of my valuable time. Respond at ur peril. No time for you... Cheers
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Franzinni: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
sweerychick:
grin wash a pig clean a pig a pig still remains the same. You can take a tout out from a slum but you can't take the slum out from the tout
if you were born in the days of your ancestors , you will be walking around with your breast tied to your waist beads... And be as dumb as a rock... My point is ... Exposure is what make you feel you have the moral ground to look down on others becasue they don't conform to what you have been taught to be the norm . .. if he doesn't create controversy, do you think he will still be on front pages? ... It's the way he has learnt to adapt and it isn't for everyone to like as long as he grabs your attention.... He is relevant.

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Timothy89(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
SensualMan:

the monkey people you assumed don't kill themselves for one useless Biafra

Yoruba nation is a nation your tribe will always feel inferior to

foolish hairy potopoto tribe
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Allisgud: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Every body wan tour,na 3 songs he dey use tour Europe?he should no that oyinbo no sabi cruize
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by sweerychick(f): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Franzinni:
if you were born in the days of your ancestors , you will be walking around with your breast tied to your waist beads... And be as dumb as a rock... My point is ... Exposure is what make you feel you have the moral ground to look down on others becasue they don't conform to what you have been taught to be the norm . .. if he doesn't create controversy, do you think he will still be on front pages? ... It's the way he has learnt to adapt and it isn't for everyone to like as long as he grabs your attention.... He is relevant.
obviously you are in his class case closed. I don't reply pigs tongue
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

You're suffering from serious dementia... You've forgotten I can make comments albeit reasonable ones, which I just did.... You're not only rude but extremely demented... I won't exchange words with you after this. I would prefer you wallow in ur shadows as a man whose future is as thin as a strand of hair than giving u a minute of my valuable time. Respond at ur peril. No time for you... Cheers
Demented? Please don't mistake me for your father bro.

Next time, don't interfere in what you know nothing about.

Silly online Almajiri

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by EmekaBlue(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Who b that European thief na. Na those extra sprayed money he dey use show love for Naija

Money Portable wan share for street for naija where real hunger dey!

I support am abeg
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by LAW2577: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
It is simple, na Portable money.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Olaxbolax100: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Demented? Please don't mistake me for your father bro.

Next time, don't interfere in what you know nothing about.

Silly online Almajiri

I begged respectfully and I control millions from my hard earned money now ... I no steal... So, if you think this one go pain me, u just dey play... I'm sure you also saw where I sent money to 1 or 2 people on my profile but as person wey no get sense, u abandon dat one... The shame is on u bro.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Franzinni: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
sweerychick:
obviously you are in his class case closed. I don't reply pigs tongue
but you just did ... And you speak pigenese fluently... Well you know what they say, if it squeals like a pig... It must be a πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– . Now the case is closed πŸ”’

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Xtristopher: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
No be his money? He has every right to fight cuz he sweat for it no be drug money
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

I begged respectfully and I control millions from my hard earned money now ... I no steal... So, if you think this one go pain me, u just dey play... I'm sure you also saw where I sent money to 1 or 2 people on my profile but as person wey no get sense, u abandon dat one... The shame is on u bro.
Next time, mind your business... Online Almajiri πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Olaxbolax100: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Next time, mind your business... Online Almajiri πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If u drop ur account and I no drop 50k for you, then that means I'm poorer than ur generation.

So... Drop ur account details...
I no need make mouth.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

If u drop ur account and I no drop 50k for you, then that means I'm poorer than ur generation.

I no need make mouth.
If you nor drop am you be E-diot.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Nehyooh(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
insidelife22:
Which song he come perform?
Seriously it sound funny, which meaningful and reasonable song does he even have to sing grin
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by macho44(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
insidelife22:
Which song he come perform?
Na God Abeg
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

I no need make mouth.

Kuda

Abemigho Joshua.

Everyone is seeing you, if you don't do it, you're a silly fellow
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by phymay: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Make he try am , he go Kno say jail real
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Brunicekid(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
SensualMan:

Don't use few people to generalise a tribe. It is not good at all.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by DrMuzungu(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dumbfvck, "spraying" money is illegal. Be happy you were not arrested... bloody 1diot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Edun Throws Adeniyi Johnson A Surprise Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Photos From E-Money's 36th Birthday Celebration At Lagos Continental Hotel / Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.