Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana (27964 Views)

APC State Chairmen From Northwest Endorse Ganduje For Chairman Position / 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by MightySparrow: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Falana is talking about EFCC and ICPC but cannot talk about Tinubu’s forgery and identity theft.

I don’t want to believe that Falana is just another CORN man😏

How does forgery solve economic crisis?.Is Atiku himself clean?

Nigerians are hungry. If they like, bring an illiterate who have no certificate real or fake, so far I am no longer hungry, which one concern me?

1 Like

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Teenaira: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Falana is talking about EFCC and ICPC but cannot talk about Tinubu’s forgery and identity theft.

Don’t mind the man my friend, Infact he didn’t speak about Atiku and Obi’s forgery. Really fed up with the man.

1 Like

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by victorclean(f): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Exactly. Since we don't want a better Nigeria, let it be destroyed with ethnicity. Provided handwork and skills are flourishing. No cause for alarm

VinnyBaba:

All of you saying This, needs Serious Brain Evaluation. sad

So If BUHARI Killed 50 Nigerians every Week, Tinubu MUST DO SAME?😒🤦

What's Wrong with Guys? 😕🙁
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Burob: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

And you lack common sense
If someone says something is unlawful, especially a lawyer, he should be able to back it up with the law.
If you are not a follow follow Zombie Hater of Bola Tinubu, point to the section of the statute that says it is unlawful?

Falana you too talk, no be only you be SAN for Nigeria, atimes shut up, just like that your pikin rapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Alliswell248: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
The icpc chairman is due for retirement soon.
Definitely someone from the north would take over.

Let's the noisemakers wait for their cumming man now. Is Hoebi not cumming again?

UNN must explain how they admitted someone with pass in English, and math.

Ndi Ara.

1 Like

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by reddingtonblack: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Penguin2:

How about the times he as talked or when talked about 25% and FCT, did headless mob listen
IF falana say something right these minute about Tinubu "alleged forgery" contrary to your preset mindset will it change you

Believe whatever you want to believe, Mayve Falana realized headless mob aint worth the time

1 Like

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Freebills12: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Burob:
The constitution leaves it to the prerogative of the President.

Under President Buhari was it not North North, under President Jonathan was it not North North, under President Yar’Adua, was it not North North, under President Obasanjo, was it not North North? What is new, why the hypocrisy?

The same constitution says while as a president exercising your authority you should bear in mind federal character. He has violated that part of constitution. You can't have EFCC chairman and ICPC chairman from the same region. Since EFCC chairman has been coming from north what ICPC chairman? We should learn how to play by the rules
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Burob: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Which forgery & theft, he should support you clueless things on a wild goose chase with Gringory Obi & his Master Abubakar Malu Atiku?
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Burob: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

The same constitution says while as a president exercising your authority you should bear in mind federal character. He has violated that part of constitution. You can't have EFCC chairman and ICPC chairman from the same region. Since EFCC chairman has been coming from north what ICPC chairman? We should learn how to play by the rules
That is what we mean by the prerogative of the President, who do you want to go & report the president to that he violated some nonsensical federal character principle?
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by SoNature(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Penguin2:

You people should stop playing to the gallery. If you attend a university and the university says you did, everyone else trying to say otherwise is wasting their time.

Forgery means claiming something that is false. You people should move on. Tinubu didn't forge his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Moniya4Real(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
They never invoke the principle of western character when Only people from one particular region were occupying the post.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by LegacyB: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Gajagojo:

There is nothing like NORTH or SOUTH in the constitution today, since we gained independence in 1960 there has never been anything like South and therefore no basis to use those constructs to judge compliance with Federal character
Oga stop that Abeg. Though I support this government but we also complained when it wasn’t in our favor. Loyalty should not be blind. What is fair is fair. There are several things that aren’t in this constitution but requires common sense. And for your info. to me Falana and most of those Labor leaders are hypocrites ,but on this one I support him fully.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by YourMajesty(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Eriggs:
Leave am like that.
Let them do their jobs please
MANNABBQGRI.LLS, are you sure you stable upstairs? 😂

2 Likes

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by SWATMan: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
There's proverb in Igboland that says "Oke soro Ngwele gwuo mili, okocha Ngwele, oga ko Oke?" For those who understand this proverb they can relate to it's meaning. grin grin grin
BAT has exposed the hipocrisy of those who pretend to be educated as even worse than the Fulanis they have been attacking for ages, for being insensitive. When an empty skull seizes power the tell- tale signs are the reflections of what you see in this present government. Grab the power and run away with it.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by rummmy: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Buhari did worse..
I support tinubu on this..
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Kukutente23: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burob:
If you are not a follow follow Zombie Hater of Bola Tinubu, point to the section of the statute that says it is unlawful?

Falana you too talk, no be only you be SAN for Nigeria, atimes shut up, just like that your pikin rapper.
Are you drunk on Monday afternoon

1 Like

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by porthouse7(f): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Penguin2:

cos he know nothing is forged, that only is working in head of ipob

1 Like

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Mrkindness: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Macdeey:
Tinubu is far worst than Bubu grin grin grin
it's not true . Buhari did worst
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by frog12: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
i don't know why channels or these tv stations pay attention to falana. the man dey shout too much grin grin

he will not go to Arise because dem go tear am to pieces over there
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by azulkaraye: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by fredoooooo: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Where were you when this happen .. Yoruba yi naa ni .
How many igbo condemned it ?

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by dragunov: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
seunmsg:
The ICPC chairman will be removed and replaced with someone from the north.

Hmmmn! On a Kadoso level. Inner caucus decision.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by humilitypays(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
So long as Tinubu didn't appoint a Northerner as EFCC Chairman, I don't care if Tinubu appoints his son or wife as EFCC Chairman.

The North really plunged Nigeria into the calamity we are in today, so they need to take the back seat and observe things from far and learn.

So Mr Falana, go and rest on this one, you no get talk
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Bigchristo: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/appointing-efcc-icpc-chairmen-from-same-geopolitical-zone-unlawful-falana/?amp
Buhari set this example and it shall be constantly followed, let me tell all of you rejoicing over it, your country government system is being destroyed e go reach turn of the East one day and if they decided to fill all key offices with their people y’all should also accept that way, it will also get to the turn of Delta man to be president we will definitely do the same make everybody Dey run the country as their own
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Miracle2020: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
That is very good, my fellow northerners will be served in their coins. Una never see anything.
You vote tinubu because of Muslim Muslim ticket, now you will regret it.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by nkwoemeka(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nothing is impossible in a country of multi religious society adopting a Muslim muslim ticket
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by odonkoro: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nigeria is in trouble with the type of government APC is running since 2015. I told a friend if mine that anything can happen in Nigeria presently because the descendant of trouble shooters when ever election doesn't favour them are now in power; therefore, nobody or group is going to make trouble again now that they are power, because trouble they have been making all along is not because of bad governance, but because of hatred for the person in power is not from their geo-political zone. Is there any government that has performed worse in the history of Nigeria than what we are witnessing today under Tinibu's led administration? Yet, all of them kept quiet as if they are hypnotized. My only solace, of course, is that we are all enjoying it together irrespective of tribe.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by princeemma69: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
richie240:
Misguided yuut adult wey dey back outside piss inside house.

Na only una know book pass abi.

Show me how many Igbos that have dragged peter obi for his 'satifikates' or for his pandora accounts.

How many hausas/fukanis'' castigated buhari for his own appointments during his regime?

where was falana & sons when buhari appointed both as northners??
Just to show u are 'sophisticated' u have now found ur voice by dragging your own.

Like fada like pikin.
cool
was ICPC chairman under Buhari a Northerner?
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by livinbygrace: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Make this gala a sit down for one side .So it’s right for Buhari a Northerner to be appointing Northerners and wrong for Soitherner and I appoint southerner
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by patrickcollins: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Saao:
anywhere Belle face. You're doing well
Which belle who sabi am, nothing for hm
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Gajagojo: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
LegacyB:

Oga stop that Abeg. Though I support this government but we also complained when it wasn’t in our favor. Loyalty should not be blind. What is fair is fair. There are several things that aren’t in this constitution but requires common sense. And for your info. to me Falana and most of those Labor leaders are hypocrites ,but on this one I support him fully.
You are emotional and missing the point

There is nothing lik North or south

When Jonathan was in power Yoruba was marginalized
When Buhari was in power what did he do for the people of kwara, Kogi, Benue Taraba

So stop talking about North and South let everybody answer his father's name

We have Fulani , Hausa, Berom,Tiv, Idoma, Igala, Ebira, Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw , Efik, Ibo, Urhobo etc

There is nothing like North and south
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Coronavirus1: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Tinubu following Buhari Legacy. Falana you are right, But why don't you condemned the certificate forgery issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times / Peter Odili Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today / Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.