Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana (27940 Views)

APC State Chairmen From Northwest Endorse Ganduje For Chairman Position / 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Monday60655(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kukutente23:
Falana did not quote which part of the law says that

Mr man carefully read his write up again. If possible, with the aid of an interpreter.
Moreover, Falana is our brother from Southwest before you pour out your heart. Peace!
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by blabulu2000: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Falana is talking about EFCC and ICPC but cannot talk about Tinubu’s forgery and identity theft.

I don’t want to believe that Falana is just another CORN man😏

You should. know that the case is in court...and as a lawyer he knows the matter in court is subject to jurisdiction.....

But someone who is ignorant and illiterate like you keeps talking trash...
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by rolams(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Falana should keep quiet Jare! Wetin Dem do Buhari when he do him own?
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by christtar(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/appointing-efcc-icpc-chairmen-from-same-geopolitical-zone-unlawful-falana/?amp
Where was Falana in past years that Northers dominated 99.9 percent of government political appointments
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Plonzy: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Where was Falana when almost all the head of securities during Buhari are from the north.
DSS
POLICE
ARMY
AIR FORCE
CUSTOM
IMMIGRATION
CORRECTIONAL CENTRE ETC.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by seunmsg(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
slivertongue:

wow which means you agree with him but I expect you to support your principal's position. Your position though speculative ain't gonna happen, other supporters are good with it.

I don’t understand why you Obi supporters always rush to comment without any logical reasoning. I’ve personally called on the president to be balanced in his appointments severally on this forum. The day the EFCC chairman was announced, I personally expressed my disappointment and I made it clear it would have been better for the president to appoint a loyal person from the SE or SS.

Folks like you always miss those comments only to come out later to post nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Plonzy: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/appointing-efcc-icpc-chairmen-from-same-geopolitical-zone-unlawful-falana/?amp

Where was Falana when almost all the head of securities during Buhari are from the north.
DSS
POLICE
ARMY
AIR FORCE
CUSTOM
IMMIGRATION
CORRECTIONAL CENTRE ETC.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by seunmsg(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

Under Buhari, we saw how one region cornered all the appointments and despite all the protest from other regions, nothing happened.

Ain't Tinubu's fan but he will be a fool to remove the man inorder to satisfy federal character.

Buhari should not be the standard. Nepotism shouldn’t be the answer to nepotism. Inclusivity in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria is the only way to ensure political peace and stability.

1 Like

Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by DOM7: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Then sue him and stop speaking English, God bless Late Gani in whom grave festus kayamu are dancing on now.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by slivertongue: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
seunmsg:

I don’t understand why you Obi supporters always rush to comment without any logical reasoning. I’ve personally called on the president to be balanced in his appointments severally on this forum. The day the EFCC chairman was announced, I personally expressed my disappointment and I made it clear it would have been better for the president to appoint a loyal person from the SE or SS.

Folks like you always miss those comments only to come out later to post nonsense.

don't apply your reverse psychology on me it aint gonna work. My person go beyond supporting individuals, sadly APC think everyone's comment is party centric. like I said, d person you support ain't gonna do any of your recommendations, rather he'll do worse.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by dragunov: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
seunmsg:

Buhari should not be the standard. Nepotism shouldn’t be the answer to nepotism. Inclusivity in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria is the only way to ensure political peace and stability.

Look, Kadoso, since a region does not respect other regions, why should they be respected? You're just trying to appear politically correct, Kadoso. But deep down, you like it. OK, Kadoso?
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by kodab: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
Some people just dey this useless northern,ajeh make we even fight self ,I hate northerners, Yoruba is still the king of democracy,you can cry out loud ,me and Igbo no get beef , useless SAN God bless tinubu even though I'm not his fans ,I pray after 2031 Igbo person should win and become a president of Nigeria then after 2038 again Yoruba man will win election again and become a president of Nigeria 🇳🇬 go to hell northern fvck u all
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Ukeme8: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Who told he didn't quote the part in the law, did you even read it at all ?
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Falana should just shut the hell up... I'm not a fan of Tinubu but I like his partern of appointment.

Where was Falana when Buhari appointed only his nefews and friends?

Tinubu should appoint his cousins, nieces, nefew, friends and children... Its his right to do so....
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Miracle2020: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
dvdwed:
Which yeye law. Falana needs a nap.
tomorrow is not for you again ooo. I hope you will not start oduduwa nation again.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Penguin2: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
fergie001:

You will agree with me that this recent depositions only took place either this month or late last month.

They were not before the tribunal.

When they say a document is dumped before the Court is when it is tendered from the bar and the maker of the document does not come to testify to that document. South West (or Daley) College did not send depositions or even appeared before the tribunal, same as CSU.

The witness (even if he appeared before the tribunal) is not the maker of that document.

You must speak to those documents.

In the case of Peter Mbah, it is State Capture which can still be redeemed as we go upwards the Court

I like the fact that you acknowledged that Peter Mbah’s escape is a product of State Capture. It’s the reason Mbah kept visiting and revisiting Tinubu during the Tribunal. And I suppose it would be their payback to Ugwuanyi as member of the G5 to helped scatter PDP.

But I just want you to know that what you said about Mbah is also true of Tinubu.

The Tribunal ignored a lot of things and set a lot of dangerous precedences that if allowed to stand by the Supreme Court would set us several years backwards.

They said INEC had powers to choose how to transmit votes which they did. INEC chose to transmit electronically and they told the world that much. But on Election Day they INEC did the opposite of what they said and what was contained in their guidelines.

But the Tribunal looked at those things and said INEC did no wrong.

Abeg, whatever they wanna do with Nigeria, let them carry on.

But as far as I’m concerned, wrong will never be right in my eyes no matter how much it’s reinforced or laundered with propaganda by the most prestigious of media platforms.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Bimpe29: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
We have been saying this repeatedly that the tribal card being played by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is divisive, self serving, disgusting and unfair.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Beolly(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Falana is talking about EFCC and ICPC but cannot talk about Tinubu’s forgery and identity theft.

I don’t want to believe that Falana is just another CORN man😏
Nobody is answerable to you lot. You want everyone to pander to ur thought in order to please you. FFK, Reno and Soyinka who went the length for you guys what's their fate today?
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Nonywendy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nepotism at its peak
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Chetas81(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Saao:
anywhere Belle face. You're doing well
comment from the Nigerian citizen
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Penguin2: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Beolly:

Nobody is answerable to you lot. You want everyone to pander to ur thought in order to please you. FFK, Reno and Soyinka who went the length for you guys what's their fate today?
They are all smelling and their reputation damaged forever where they are defending CORN🤓

We want more victims.

We are craving for more idiots who want to tarnish their image because of CORN.
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by splendournoni: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na Buhari show everybody road... let yoruba full everywhere...

When northerners did their own nobody talk but Tinubu now ina dey cry, rubbish

Carŕy on presido
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by Amayabor1: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Baba Tinubu, carry on. Useless Buhari started this nepotism.

Na only igbo man fit be President tomorrow and he go leave him tribe go appoint people from other tribes!
Re: Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana by BALLOSKI: 4:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Kukutente23:
Did you read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! / Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.