Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo (10500 Views)

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank / Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by MrPRevailer(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7
You were over-spilling Truth over there bros.

But it's not because they are mumu. The western government, WEF, U.N are working together to cause global civil unrests, mass destruction of properties, poverty. And using Islam and a tool to create a One World religion, which is a part of the trio-system. One World government and financial system.

When they are done, the global masses will take it as a religious obligation to kill or persecute those those who don't submit to the One World system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Mrincredy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
You for go join them fight
Codepain:
Palestinians are the most resilient people, with or without UK aid.
God's people will be victorious
Allah, in His infinite wisdom, tests the faith of Muslims. When Allah tests their faith and believers remain steadfast, His assistance surpasses human comprehension.

The oppression faced by Muslims under Israeli rule, while significant, is not the most formidable challenge they have encountered.

Throughout history, Muslims have triumphed over numerous formidable adversaries.

The solution to this issue lies in the concept of Tauheed and also maintain your physically well-being, for Allah's forgiveness may be closer than you think.

Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Patrioticman007(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
misreal:
Good..let it go to innocent Palestines,not crazy hamas

See hypocrisy UK colonized Palestine & forcefully created Israel in 1948 on Palestinians land
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by descartes400: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
lexy2014:

how did Israel dispossess Palestinians of their land?

where is their land? where does it does stretch from and where does it end geopraphically?

Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory

https://www.globalr2p.org/countries/israel-and-the-occupied-palestinian-territory/

a little excerpt[i][/i]
Populations in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory endure recurring war crimes and crimes against humanity, including the crime of apartheid.
BACKGROUND:

Palestinian territory – encompassing the Gaza Strip and West Bank, including East Jerusalem – has been illegally occupied by Israel since 1967. Since then, the Israeli government has established a two-tiered legal and political system that provides comprehensive rights for Jewish Israeli settlers while imposing military rule and control on Palestinians without any basic protections or rights under international law. The Israeli government has also engaged in a regular practice of inhumane acts, as well as extrajudicial killings, torture, denial of fundamental human rights, arbitrary detention and collective punishment. The UN Human Rights Council-mandated Commission of Inquiry (CoI) on the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT), including East Jerusalem, and Israel concluded in June 2022 that continued occupation, as well as discrimination against Palestinians, are the key causes of recurrent instability and protraction of conflict in the region.

According to a March 2022 report by the UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the OPT, Israel’s political system of entrenched rule in the OPT satisfies the prevailing evidentiary standard for the crime of apartheid. The Special Rapporteur determined in July 2021 that Israel’s occupation since 1967 has been characterized by settlement expansion that aims to permanently alter the ethnic demographics of East Jerusalem and amounts to a war crime. The UN Security Council (UNSC) previously adopted a resolution in December 2016 reaffirming that Israeli settlements in the OPT violate international law.
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by cocolacec(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Western Countries are tooo Nice shocked shocked

Just take a few seconds and reason this

You have Muslim mega power countries rolling in $$$$

Kuwait worth billions of dollars from oil
Dubai worth billions on oil
Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia are all Mega trillion dollars

BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM SEND SHIT TO PALESTINIANS😂😂😂😂

Ok

Fast forward during Arab spring crisis when 60% of Muslim refugee's were looking for a country to migrate

Saudi Arabia = We no dey accept
Qatar = we no dey accept
Dubai = we no need una for our country
U.A.E = Thunder fire all you refugee's😂😂

UK =
Oh my dear, I'm so sorry. You can come to my country and take anything you want

Germany =
Muslim refugee?? OMG we love them. Give them free citizenship. Let them come.

Sweden=
I will show UK and Germany that I love Muslim refugee 10 times more😂😂

When Saudi and other Muslim countries no send there fellow Muslim refugee.

Even Baba Russia wey Muslims dey support
OGA Putin no send them at all😂😂😂😂

Saudi and Co no want anything to do with Muslim extremists..
But na their WESTERN ENEMIES
UK, Sweden, France, Germany dey accept them all

Sometimes,
I think Western Countries are very foolish
Too much technology and soft life don turn them to mumu. But what do I know?? 🤷🏾‍♂️

The West are signatories to the Geneva Convention while Saudis and co are not signatories to such.

1 Like

Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Emaprince: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol confused people.

Support Israel to continue to exterminate Palestinians and displace them from their home, then use another hand to give them aid so as to look like they are also pro-human right.

In this world, the only thing you need is to have “Power” as a country. You need that power or one day you will wake up to see that you are being swallowed up because NOTHING like human right.

I wish Palestinians the best but I also have Nigeria problem to think about. I guess their own destiny in this life is to be oppressed.
You support Russia, but same Russia will never accept or help Muslims. Heck if you are given UK and Russian visa, you will rush the UK visa. Hypocrites

Your fellow Muslim countries will never help or accept the refugees from a Muslim country...but UK and US have been the only help you guys get. Yet you open your dirty mouth to talk nonsense.

Only thing you hypocrites unite together to do is to hate UK and US...but when you and the rest Arab idiots wants to enjoy life, you rush to US and UK so you can live a life of freedom with no one cutting your hands for seeing you having fun in the club or flirting with a woman. Even the Muslim APCs from the north have their kids and famillies in US and UK. Yet una go open mouth to talk nonsense.

I wish UK and US will turn a blind eye to both Arabs and the Muslims from Nigeria..block you guys from visiting their countries cos you are nothing but a threat to the lives of their citizens. You should start traveling to middle East to enjoy your sharia and jihad, let's see how you will survive in all those shitty countries. But NO, you must carry your dead body go UK to enjoy freedom to live how you want.

Hypocrite!!
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
DropsMic:
The white man sabi oppress people eh. The only good thing about their oppression is that unlike the black man who only oppresses his own people, the white man prefers oppressing foreigners. See them acting like saints.

Make Arabic countries donate too
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Emaprince: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Ok

Fast forward during Arab spring crisis when 60% of Muslim refugee's were looking for a country to migrate

Qatar = we no dey accept

UK =

Germany =

Sweden=

Sometimes,
Too much technology and soft life don turn them to mumu. But what do I know?? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Yet you will continue seeing them Arab and Muslims from Nigeria vomiting vile against the WEST.

They will send their kids to school in the west. They will travel to west when they want to enjoy. But later they will unite together to shout "death to america". Make it make sense. They should stop taking the aids or traveling to the west where they enjoy unrestricted freedom.

1 Like

Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Ok

Qatar = we no dey accept

UK =

Germany =

Sweden=

Sometimes,

France and Sweden has started reaping the harvest of allowing extremist in their midst

1 Like

Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Moniya4Real(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Oga. So, to you US and the IK are the moral ones. Na wa o.! It’s really serious how you guys fight over preference of foreign imperialist countries who have blood on their hands from Africa(Colonialism, to Iraq, to Cuba, to Libya let alone the horrible Apartheid South Africa. One thing that I have come to find out about these two axis of devilish nations Iis that: they support each other’s evil deeds on other weaker nations. I wonder how you guys even take sides with these guys , be it Russia, US, China, US etc. No sense of pride in being an African

Emaprince:
You support Russia, but same Russia will never accept or help Muslims. Heck if you are given UK and Russian visa, you will rush the UK visa. Hypocrites

Your fellow Muslim countries will never help or accept the refugees from a Muslim country...but UK and US have been the only help you guys get. Yet you open your dirty mouth to talk nonsense.

Only thing you hypocrites unite together to do is to hate UK and US...but when you and the rest Arab idiots wants to enjoy life, you rush to US and UK so you can live a life of freedom with no one cutting your hands for seeing you having fun in the club or flirting with a woman. Even the Muslim APCs from the north have their kids and famillies in US and UK. Yet una go open mouth to talk nonsense.

I wish UK and US will turn a blind eye to both Arabs and the Muslims from Nigeria..block you guys from visiting their countries cos you are nothing but a threat to the lives of their citizens. You should start traveling to middle East to enjoy your sharia and jihad, let's see how you will survive in all those shitty countries. But NO, you must carry your dead body go UK to enjoy freedom to live how you want.

Hypocrite!!
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Procashtips(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
DropsMic:
The white man sabi oppress people eh. The only good thing about their oppression is that unlike the black man who only oppresses his own people, the white man prefers oppressing foreigners. See them acting like saints.

The same UK that partitioned Palestinian land is acting saint.

They caused this rubbish in the first place.

Uganda and Kenya should thank their stars, the UK wanted to Partition these 2 countries so as to house the fake Israelis (Zionists) before the same Europeans (faks Israelis) rejected that part of the world.
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Procashtips(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emaprince:

Hypocrite!!

You no wise
There are ethnic Muslims in Russia
Chechnya is a region in Russia majorly occupied by ethnic Russians that are Muslims.
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Tektronics12: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Gbenue soun. This is not a religious issue..
Codepain:
Allah, in His infinite wisdom, tests the faith of Muslims. When Allah tests their faith and believers remain steadfast, His assistance surpasses human comprehension.

The oppression faced by Muslims under Israeli rule, while significant, is not the most formidable challenge they have encountered.

Throughout history, Muslims have triumphed over numerous formidable adversaries.

The solution to this issue lies in the concept of Tauheed and also maintain your physically well-being, for Allah's forgiveness may be closer than you think.

Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by DiamondPant(f): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Ok

Qatar = we no dey accept

UK =

Germany =

Sweden=

Sometimes,
Wait until you know the details of the so called "aids" that they provide.
Those westerns folks don't give no dime for free. There's always a catch to whatever they send as aid to any place in the world.
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Available9: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Codepain:

Hamas will use the money to buy more weapons...so it was Allah that sent hamas to kill over 1000 Israelis on 7th October 2023 ?
Let me educate your ignorance...the Palestine of today that you know is a product of aids from especially Europe...so for you to open your mouth to say Palestine can do without aids is to expose your ignorance and lack of information...death to all terrorists
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by brightleave(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Allah test their faith by sentencing dem to die innocently abi?
Codepain:

Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Tumbuleke: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
LegendHero:

Qatar/UAE sent aid of recent too.

Saudi too have always sent aid to Palestine even before now.

They should open their borders and take in the refugees from those countries…..That’s the real aid, and that’s what the western countries have done countless times to Syrias, Afghans, Somalians, etc
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Available9: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
brightleave:
Allah test their faith by sentencing dem to die innocently abi?

That guy is a slowpoke... Palestine is a product of European aids and one of the poorest region of the world... Palestine is so poor that it cannot attain the status of a country ..
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Available9: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol confused people.

Support Israel to continue to exterminate Palestinians and displace them from their home, then use another hand to give them aid so as to look like they are also pro-human right.

In this world, the only thing you need is to have “Power” as a country. You need that power or one day you will wake up to see that you are being swallowed up because NOTHING like human right.

I wish Palestinians the best but I also have Nigeria problem to think about. I guess their own destiny in this life is to be oppressed.
and you support hamas to kill over 100/ Israelis on 7th October 2023 ?
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Daystar7: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Codepain:

Shut up! Nobody is fighting Palestinians but Hamas, they're not the same... Did your Allah send Hamas to kill innocent Israelis?? Head slamming be making y'all move mad. How many aid have Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and the whole of Arabs contributed so far? Oh they don't care about them, they just want to use them to claim Jerusalem and chase Israel out of Canaan.
You rambling abt Muslims facing adversaries when you Muslims are the adversaries the world is facing.
Ishmaelites forced Islam on the whole of the middle East, used Islam to decieved them into fighting needless war with Israel which without external they defeated the whole of you combined yet u drooling over the place stupidly. Why did Egypt block the border with Gaza. Y'all blatantly claiming Israel never existed in Canaan but ur Quran acknowledges Moses and Jesus Christ, where did they live. Egypt and the whole neighboring countries knows Israel very well including Turkey where Abraham first lived when he left his fathers house in IRAQ. Iran is using Hamas to create unnecessary strife and tension between Palestinians who are Canaanites and migrants from Lebanon Syria Lebanon and Jordan with Israel while Ishmaelites ( Arabs) are busy sponsoring them but can't provide humanitarian aid to the same Palestinians they are putting at risk just because they want the religion of Ishmael to claim Jerusalem and the house of David. Israel even merciful enough to consider providing them with water something you head slamming terrorist will never do so shut the Bleep up. You Muslims are terror everywhere you go. Y'all claim the west are pro LGBTQ+ yet y'all rush there in droves to seek assylum. Why can't y'all go to Saudi Arabia and the rest there? Spreading your evil ideology with violence, killing innocent people all over the world and taking their land even here in Nigeria. Y'all killed Deborah over WhatsApp chat yet u claim religion of piss! All the Ishmaelites in the Persian Gulf should first of go back to IraQ where Abraham is from then we christians 'll jointly grant your request of asking the Israelites to leave Canaan as well. It's very simple. They're both of the same father and their father has no land in the Persian Gulf or Canaan. Both of them should head back to IraQ, when they get there they can both kill themselves and nobody 'll give a Bleep! Nonsense

Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by NOwazobia: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
If the little I read about the history of Israel and Palestine in that area of land is true, UK is the architect of all the problem between the two nation, and they are the reason they have been fighting.
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by NapoleonHill: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Ok

Qatar = we no dey accept

UK =

Germany =

Sweden=

Sometimes,

You're just an empty barrel with a lot of noise. UK is the direct source of the problem in the middle east today.
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Codepain: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Daystar7:

Shut up! Nobody is fighting Palestinians but Hamas, they're not the same... Did your Allah send Hamas to kill innocent Israelis?? Head slamming be making y'all move mad. How many aid have Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and the whole of Arabs contributed so far? Oh they don't care about them, they just want to use them to claim Jerusalem and chase Israel out of Canaan.
You rambling abt Muslims facing adversaries when you Muslims are the adversaries the world is facing.
Ishmaelites forced Islam on the whole of the middle East, used Islam to decieved them into fighting needless war with Israel which without external they defeated the whole of you combined yet u drooling over the place stupidly. Why did Egypt block the border with Gaza. Y'all blatantly claiming Israel never existed in Canaan but ur Quran acknowledges Moses and Jesus Christ, where did they live. Egypt and the whole neighboring countries knows Israel very well including Turkey where Abraham first lived when he left his fathers house in IRAQ. Iran is using Hamas to create unnecessary strife and tension between Palestinians who are Canaanites and migrants from Lebanon Syria Lebanon and Jordan with Israel while Ishmaelites ( Arabs) are busy sponsoring them but can't provide humanitarian aid to the same Palestinians they are putting at risk just because they want the religion of Ishmael to claim Jerusalem and the house of David. Israel even merciful enough to consider providing them with water something you head slamming terrorist will never do so shut the Bleep up. You Muslims are terror everywhere you go. Y'all claim the west are pro LGBTQ+ yet y'all rush there in droves to seek assylum. Why can't y'all go to Saudi Arabia and the rest there? Spreading your evil ideology with violence, killing innocent people all over the world and taking their land even here in Nigeria. Y'all killed Deborah over WhatsApp chat yet u claim religion of piss! All the Ishmaelites in the Persian Gulf should first of go back to IraQ where Abraham is from then we christians 'll jointly grant your request of asking the Israelites to leave Canaan as well. It's very simple. They're both of the same father and their father has no land in the Persian Gulf or Canaan. Both of them should head back to IraQ, when they get there they can both kill themselves and nobody 'll give a Bleep! Nonsense
Lorem full text.
I didn't read it
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by emapeteum(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Codepain:

Not this modern time. People now understand who you guys are. Religion that teaches hatred. If not for Western civilization based on Christian ideals, all Muslims would been wiped off the surface of the earth, the quickest path for you to meet your 72 virgins. As a sane being, have you taken time to read the character called Mohammed?
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Namigotalktru: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
Foolish man now he has seen the world’s population turn on them for supporting apartheid he’s changing tunes. The UN literally called it genocide
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Daystar7: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Codepain:

Lorem full text.
I didn't read it

You're not capable of doing it either, head slamming does a lot of damage to the frontal lobe which is why y'all are quick to irrational violence
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Elidrisy20: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
We don't it
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Chetas81(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Codepain:

IDEOLOGY CAN BE DANGEROUS SOMETIMES
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Chetas81(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Ok

Qatar = we no dey accept

UK =

Germany =

Sweden=

Sometimes,
YOU CAN SEE THE COUNTRY WHERE ISLAMIC RELIGION START FROM, BUT THIS GUYS TAKE ISLAMIC RELIGION THROUGH WARLORD CALLED PROPHET MUHAMMAD, THAT IS WHY THEY DON'T PITY THEIR OWN FELLOW ISLAMIC MEMBER, ARAB LEAGUE WANT TO FIGHT ISRAEL BECAUSE THEY LACK OF SINCERITY AND SHAME
Re: UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo by Onewazobia(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Codepain:

I thought as much.
They should reject the aid, while dey await their Arab brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Images Of North Korea Military. / Court Sets Duduzane Zuma Free; Not Guilty Of Car Crash Death / The First Man To Have Memorized Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.