Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo (43371 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Blackmailing Us Over NDDC Contracts - Senator Ayo Akinyelure / 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by APCNig: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
mannobi:
In a serious country, is Elisha abbo supposed to be anything near civil service not to talk of senate.
How a man fighting over a sextoy be honourable. Is anything honourable about his rectangular head?

In your so-called serious countries, adult movie actresses are in their national assembly
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by engineerboat(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-akpabio-behind-my-removal-from-senate-says-abbo/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7879101/adamawa-north-appeal-court-sacks#126438975

Its good the Appeal court right the wrong.

You can't go against the Electoral act by brazenly inflating votes and expect to remain on that seat
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by Lumarstone: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kosoco:
Nothing last forever ever is....

True talk!!!
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by seunayantokun(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
That Abbo is an unserious boy.
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
angry cool í dont know about that one oo
garfield1:

Yari
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by duduade: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
You can't be eating the fingers that fed you... O wrong na...

What is he going back there to do in 2027

Nigerians have suffered
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by Pauliaette(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
So Akpabio is a traitor?
He is the chief judge in Adamawa state now.
Cowardly fellow, blame another man for Ur failure.
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by virginchaser(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Someone just missed one hundred million naira SUV.
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by MeineMutter: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kosoco:
e can't last more than 8years

8 years long o. 😁😁. Even designer perfumes don’t last up to a week.
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by Basic123: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
Any politician who is not sympathetic to the masses on the high cost of living in the present day Nigeria Is free to get removed and never come back again. Akpabio deserves to be removed also. The President of the enjoyment Senators.
And all LP senators!
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He should please go and rest joor. When he was doing street fight with his constituents, fighting in toy shop, having marital scandals, fighting his APC excos and refusing to campaign for his party's presidential candidate, he didn't know that he was alienating himself and was just a matter of time. Smh
Check my signature for free stuffs!
even if he campaign for tinubu he would still have been removed both u and him lack sense... Judiciary give judgement on evidence and logic... Why didn't tinubu and APC stop APC losing all her Senate Seats in nassarawa...
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by PROPHETmichael: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
tunjijones:
This 2023 election was nonsense. It was really a showdy job. Just the the numbers of court cases from all over the country, it's just too much.

Or is it that many people's eyes just opened to going to court after election. The cases too plenty abeggg.
nonsense cos ur candidate Lost.. Court's is part of democracy if u can't understand that sorry for you...
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by KanwuliaExtra: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Running to APC does not save you!🤣

Wike take note!
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by happney65: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He should please go and rest joor. When he was doing street fight with his constituents, fighting in toy shop, having marital scandals, fighting his APC excos and refusing to campaign for his party's presidential candidate, he didn't know that he was alienating himself and was just a matter of time. Smh

So he didn't campaign for Tinubu? Why?
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by Abemy(m): 12:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Are politicians common people?

1 Like

Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by freemi(m): 2:48am On Oct 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He should please go and rest joor. When he was doing street fight with his constituents, fighting in toy shop, having marital scandals, fighting his APC excos and refusing to campaign for his party's presidential candidate, he didn't know that he was alienating himself and his sack was just a matter of time. Smh
don't mind him. Now he's talking Abt hope of common man.lols
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by tabaralph: 4:38am On Oct 17, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-akpabio-behind-my-removal-from-senate-says-abbo/

Previous Thread:
Can you imagine this gangantuan orangutan woman beater, Love Machine merchant calling himself a common man…nothing lasts forever
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by abibun: 5:10am On Oct 17, 2023
Akpabio is not behind your case. You were against M/M ticket, so this is the reward for doing that.
Check out majority of those in your party that were against M/M, were are they now?
Tinubu is the real fulani who doesn't forgive.
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by Morbeta11(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Toto Dike go leave am now run.....🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by na2016: 5:52am On Oct 17, 2023
ebenholer2:
I like Abbo for one thing…he has read between the lines to realize that Nigeria court of appeal remains the best so far in the judiciary arms of the nation. Hardly can the ruling of the court of appeal be overturned by the Supreme Court cos we have most viable judges in Nigeria court of appeal.

No sir. Senate petition now stops at the Appeal court.

1 Like

Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by GVTAsiwaju(m): 6:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by Doris4ever(m): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2023
I believe the Senator is gone, he has to wait and recontest in 2027.

Meanwhile,
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check my contact on my profile.
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by Agunesinjaweola: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Imagine the sex addict Senator of Nigeria
After two terms as a Senator and nothing to show for it.
He will recontest in 2027 as if it is a done deal 🤝
Your opponent will be more empower to defeat you !
Good riddance !
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by sageb: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by shakdav(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

Previous Thread:
Actually you are the reason for your downfall, when you we're nominating yari, what do u expect from that, after we have Muslim - Muslim ticket and the president said we should go with A christian Senate president and you as a christian still nomitated yari a Muslim and u expect the presidency not fight you, and the senate president that won the sit, to just sir and look at u right..
Re: Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo by crystalding: 4:07am On Oct 20, 2023
pocom35:
Hehehe angry grin grin grin

Sex doll senator
I agree, that's just a Sex doll senator https://www.favdoll.com/top-rated-best-sex-dolls/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner / Uche Nwosu Dumps DPP For AA, Campaigns With Buhari's Image (pic) / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.