Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

E Don Red - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E Don Red (415 Views)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / E Don Red For APC Ooo! See How The Party Was Disgraced During Rally In Nasarrawa / E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Don Red by yoruboid: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Please support Hyundai

Re: E Don Red by wittywriter: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
CASHOUT mode activated ...i'm fancy he'll get donations from most of his political foes and those that see him as a distraction /& threat to their political ideology.
yoruboid:
Please support Hyundai Hundeyin

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: E Don Red by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
if someone like Sarki waspaming a Fulani man can scam Obidients during the general election then anybody can utilize their gullibility

1 Like

Re: E Don Red by MrEverest(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
if someone like Sarki waspaming a Fulani man can scam Obidients during the general election then anybody can utilize their gullibility

At least, you can now agree that Obidients are well-to-do guys all over the world, unlike agbado tribal bigots who are so hungry and frustrated.

Just watch how Obidients will dash him $500,000 in less than 24 hours, while Tinubu tribal bigots like you are dying in hunger ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Don Red by yarimo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hahaha with all the dollars you dupe ATIKU yet you want to scam the public again? Kole work

1 Like

Re: E Don Red by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:33am On Oct 17, 2023
MrEverest:

At least, you can now agree that Obidients are well-to-do guys all over the world, unlike agbado tribal bigots who are so hungry and frustrated.

Just watch how Obidients will dash him $500,000 in less than 24 hours, while Tinubu tribal bigots like you are dying in hunger ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚
Simon Ekpa is still using your donation to kill you
Does that making sense to you?
Re: E Don Red by Neckpresser101: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Simon Ekpa is still using your donation to kill you
Does that making sense to you?
๐Ÿคก

Last time we checked SE has the lowest crime rate in the south

Where are you getting your news from?
Re: E Don Red by Godwin4444: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2023
MrEverest:

same obedient that donated to nnamdiot Kanu n Simon Ekpa only to later regret it

No surprises
Re: E Don Red by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Neckpresser101:
๐Ÿคก

Last time we checked SE has the lowest crime rate in the south

Where are you getting your news from?

despite killing our security officers?
tell me which state in South killing Police officers
Re: E Don Red by Neckpresser101: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
despite killing our security officers?
tell me which state in South killing Police officers
Niger Delta states especially Rivers

You know how many security officers that die trying to stop bunkering?!
Re: E Don Red by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Niger Delta states especially Rivers

You know how many security officers that die trying to stop bunkering?!
show me recent attack in Rivers and i wil show you 101 attack by IPOB terrorist led by Simon Ekpa

(1) (Reply)

All Parts Of Lagos Should Be Shut Down / APC Suspends El-rufai's Political Ally And Ex Finance Commissioner/chief Of Staf / #BayelsaDecides2023: INEC adjourns collation to 3 pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.