Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition (13238 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against 170 DIFFERENT teams in his career. / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by NonsenseRubbish: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:
That’s more penalty goals than most professional players scored in they career
That’s another record right there πŸ‘
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Dougad: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Messi and Ronaldo get roughly the same penalty goals to game ratio.

Laugh Ronaldo for this and you still dey laugh your gay lover Messi as well cos no difference between them in this aspect
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by MrBroke(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
The pendulum Penaldo I greet o, help me tap in that keeper I greet o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by NonsenseRubbish: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
Even at PSG remain small mbappe for knock Messi head collect ball play penalty πŸ˜‚ he just respected himself and stepped back. But that’s story for another day πŸ˜‚
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
The guy is unproductive so it's not his fault. Blame unemployment on his behalf.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by babajero(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Skyciel:
Yeah. He is now the highest goal scorer in 2023. Where's messi? grin
He just won the world cup, and relaxing to get the balon d'or
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by optimusprime2(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
He has evolved to become a very efficient finisher in the box these days.

If you think Penalty kicks are easy to score ask Bruno Fernandes about the sason he played with CR7... Man U gave him that mantle and he blew away crucial moments.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by 2Radii: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Ya, kiddo that's what u're good at. What a childish individual.
very childish object it is...

I don't even read his/it's threads

It is one if those born in 2004 grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by MrDoGood(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
That’s why we call him Penado and his fans Penadogs.
He will be remembered as the player who scored the most penalties in the history of the game and a ghost when his team faces a tough opponents
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most of his goals were against weaker teams both country and club. Imagine e go jump reach sky after scoring against Al Kabiru FC, a team full of non professional players, team wey be say if Barcelona La Masia academy boys catch em dem flog em blue n black. Mediocrity. I wonder why e no see goals score against Morocco

Make una hail the scam lord of the desert πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sometimes I don't want to comment, buy I had to respond to yours.

Both are great players. I like cr7 cos of hard work, I like Messi because of how gifted he is.

Are you telling you you're just going to look past Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia and co?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by tjdaddy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Oya make em dey throwaway m?
This pessidogs brain eeh....e sha empty o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Lorddominic(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
apache4:
Belgium vs Sweden is the only game holding my ticket, will bet9ja pay me like that ?

After 24 hrs, if the game is not continued, they will void that particular game in your ticket and pay you the rest

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by LeopardX: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
apache4:
Belgium vs Sweden is the only game holding my ticket, will bet9ja pay me like that ?
They've not settled it since ni?

I don sideline bet9ja since sha.

Msport settled mine after few hours yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by LeopardX: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
optimusprime2:
He has evolved to become a very efficient finisher in the box these days.

If you think Penalty kicks are easy to score ask Bruno Fernandes about the sason he played with CR7... Man U gave him that mantle and he blew away crucial moments.
Messi dropped penalty duties at some point when he was in Barcelona because frequent misses from the 18 yard box was beginning to affect him psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Ledesman: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
We have over thousands of players world wide in Europe continent. So if it's that easy and cheap scoring against the mentioned countries CR7 scored how come several players haven't been scoring goals and even close CR7 figures

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Eddaman77(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
He will be remembered as the player who scored the most penalties in the history of the game and a ghost when his team faces a tough opponents
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most of his goals were against weaker teams both country and club. Imagine e go jump reach sky after scoring against Al Kabiru FC, a team full of non professional players, team wey be say if Barcelona La Masia academy boys catch em dem flog em blue n black. Mediocrity. I wonder why e no see goals score against Morocco

Where is Slawomirr? The guy hate Ronaldo die, you say na AL Kabiru FC πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Juanmike(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Messi still hold the records for the most penalties in a single world cup
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Contango(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Imagine screaming from the earth to the sky shouting "siuuuu" on top of penalty inside "Walai Talai League"

This his Penalty record is enough 2 earn him Ballon D'or

More like Penal D’Or cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Deepthoughts: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know this post was created to cast aspersions on christiano but if I were Messi the heading would be something like,"Messi broke record of penalty conversion" just to paint him in good light,Messi scored 4 penalties out of the 7 goals he scored in the world cup but was hailed,Messi is occultic,he plays with amulet tied to his leg like he did in Russia 2018,the occultic powers behind him influences the double standard in his favour.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Deepthoughts: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
some of y’all penadogs are illiterates, he won the World Cup via Penalty Shootout, which doesn’t add to players goal tally, we are talking about the number of penalties scored during football normal time here, try to read and interpret wella. It’s not too hard to comprehend. Freekick wey hard to score, Messi is miles ahead of the fraud.
Of the 7 goals Messi scored in the world cup how many were not penalties?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by deyplay: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Skyciel:
Yeah. He is now the highest goal scorer in 2023. Where's messi? grin
he go shit

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Juanmike:
Messi still hold the records for the most penalties in a single world cup

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Of the 7 goals Messi scored in the world cup how many were not penalties?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Deepthoughts:
I know this post was created to cast aspersions on christiano but if I were Messi the heading would be something like,"Messi broke record of penalty conversion" just to paint him in good light,Messi scored 4 penalties out of the 7 goals he scored in the world cup but was hailed,Messi is occultic,he plays with amulet tied to his leg like he did in Russia 2018,the occultic powers behind him influences the double standard in his favour.
pls change your dealer!!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by LeeSmart: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
[b]That’s why we call him Penado and his fans Penadogs.
He will be remembered as the player who scored the most penalties in the history of the game and a ghost when his team faces a tough opponents Most of his goals were against weaker teams both country and club. Imagine e go jump reach sky after scoring against Al Kabiru FC, a team full of non professional players, team wey be say if Barcelona La Masia academy boys catch em dem flog em blue n black. Mediocrity. I wonder why e no see goals score against Morocco
Make una hail the scam lord of the desert
Kai u don make me laugh tire, which one be al kabiru fc again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
MrDoGood:

Sometimes I don't want to comment, buy I had to respond to yours.

Both are great players. I like cr7 cos of hard work, I like Messi because of how gifted he is.

Are you telling you you're just going to look past Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia and co?

So you think because Messi is gifted he doesn’t work hard, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Football is about building 6packs, it’s about staying fit, each players stick to what works for em.

@bolded, expatiate pls!!!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Emeka71(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Ade1177: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Now imagine

He lost 160 penalties

I couldn't score 2 under that much pressure and crowd
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by luckyz4rea(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
All these people posting statistics to show who is best and who isn’t, to cause a stir amongst fans are as jobless as idle!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Formation10: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Who does such if not Pendu!
Most times he's not even the fouled player. He steals such from teammates to score & remain relevant

Obviously a Penalty Goat.... ( PenGoaT)
Wants to be GOAT via scoring of penalties & Tappings...
Joan Cryff dribbles opponents to score.. grin grin
Even Onana(Goalkeeper) dribbles strikers grin grin
Even Chilavet became Highest Goal scoring Goalkeeper via Freekicks and point goals but not penalties.
oga you no get any point name one league way pk no be goal any pk Messi take for only world cup,if na Ronaldo take pk for world cup people like you no go let people hear word
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
shey una go gree allow Obembet breeev small like dis so?
grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Formation10: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
LeeSmart:

Kai u don make me laugh tire, which one be al kabiru fc again?
Abeg how many pk your so call Messi play for world cup
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Juanmike(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
Still the highest in a single tourney.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Wins Leicester Young Player Of The Season Award / Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China / EPL: Manchester United Gone, No Club Fears Them Again – Jordan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.