Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition (13253 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against 170 DIFFERENT teams in his career. / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Excel1212: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
oyatainer:

Messi had 3 goals and 3 assists without penalty at World cup but Ronaldo had nothing without penalty in the 2022 world cup.

Do you know Roanldo has never won golden ball in Portugal jersey?
This shows that he cannot carry his team to the world cup finals because of his team the ronaldo every one knows is that even if you all do not qualify as the GOAT of football but he is a GSM <GOAL SCORING MACHINE>
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Edun00700: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Like against man utd, Chelsea fc, arsenal and Spain etc... Abi?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
AImiron:
That’s why we call him Penado and his fans Penadogs.
He will be remembered as the player who scored the most penalties in the history of the game and a ghost when his team faces a tough opponents
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most of his goals were against weaker teams both country and club. Imagine e go jump reach sky after scoring against Al Kabiru FC, a team full of non professional players, team wey be say if Barcelona La Masia academy boys catch em dem flog em blue n black. Mediocrity. I wonder why e no see goals score against Morocco

Make una hail the scam lord of the desert πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Chidolalar: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Penaldo for a reason. Imagine only Penaldo playing over 187+ penalties and still counting and scoring over 160+ and still counting. Very useless and overrated penalty merchant.
When Messi d Undisputed GOAT scores penalties it becomes rigged by fifa but when the useless penalty merchant called penaldo scores d same penalties, it becomes merited.
Pained losers and hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Yinksy09(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Congratulations to him.

Check out this oraimo power bank.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by solja147(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
He will be remembered as the player who scored the most penalties in the history of the game and a ghost when his team faces a tough opponents
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most of his goals were against weaker teams both country and club. Imagine e go jump reach sky after scoring against Al Kabiru FC, a team full of non professional players, team wey be say if Barcelona La Masia academy boys catch em dem flog em blue n black. Mediocrity. I wonder why e no see goals score against Morocco[/b

[b]Make una hail the scam lord of the desert
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yu are a mumu man, jux dey display ur foolishness
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
solja147:

Yu are a mumu man, jux dey display ur foolishness

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Chidolalar: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
D so called hard working player that has played and scored d highest number of penalties without winning d world cup.
Hard working player that has scored 160+ penalties and still counting.
Hard working player that has played 187+ penalties and still counting.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Pet1122: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
That was a general team penalty shootout
Don't comment if you don't have understanding of an argument smallie
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by apache4: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Thanks man, I have been paid this night at about 8pm.

Is Msports better than bet9ja. I think I need to leave this bet9ja .

LeopardX:

They've not settled it since ni?

I don sideline bet9ja since sha.

Msport settled mine after few hours yesterday.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by LeopardX: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2023
apache4:
Thanks man, I have been paid this night at about 8pm.

Is Msports better than bet9ja. I think I need to leave this bet9ja .

It depends.
Bet9ja has more options, but msport is just sleek. They settle games and pay faster.

You can even withdraw any amount from #1 and above. They are very good.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Beverlyjean(f): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2023
MN07:

Lol.
When I read comment like these I just laugh.
Thank God I'm a Messi fan no stress at all.
When you are done commenting these nonsense you show me your World cup trophy.

World cup trophy that was forced thru dubious penalties grin grin grin... first time in history of a WC that a team will be awarded 6 penalties in 6 different games ... even Nigeria will win tge World Cup if rigged like that .... grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by apache4: 12:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Ok thanks, I'll sure give it a try and yes bet9ja has a lot more options.

LeopardX:

It depends.
Bet9ja has more options, but msport is just sleek. They settle games and pay faster.

You can even withdraw any amount from #1 and above. They are very good.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Kobicove(m): 1:25am On Oct 18, 2023
NonsenseRubbish:

I have realized you Messi minions will never rest.
Ronaldo will keep banging goals and peppering you minions

No be goals Dem dey count na number of trophies grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Mase2020g(m): 2:52am On Oct 18, 2023
AImiron:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most of his goals were against weaker teams both country and club. Imagine e go jump reach sky after scoring against Al Kabiru FC, a team full of non professional players, team wey be say if Barcelona La Masia academy boys catch em dem flog em blue n black. Mediocrity. I wonder why e no see goals score against Morocco

And your father, pena-ewo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Chidolalar: 4:29am On Oct 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

World cup trophy that was forced thru dubious penalties grin grin grin... first time in history of a WC that a team will be awarded 6 penalties in 6 different games ... even Nigeria will win tge World Cup if rigged like that .... grin grin grin

Bloody lier. 5 penalties not 6
Going by your logic, France playing 4 penalties in 2018 world cup was also rigged. Portugal and Netherlands playing 4 penalties at d 1966 and 1978 world cup respectively was also rigged.
Penaldos whole entire career was also rigged by fifa because he has played and scored the highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties and offsides goals.
Imagine penaldo playing 187+ rigged penalties and still counting without winning the world cup. What a useless and overrated penalty player.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by harmony75: 4:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Great job πŸ‘ king of football πŸ‘‘ 🐐 πŸ’–
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Padipadi(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2023
AImiron:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Almoron, this is a dry joke. Oya hug transformer if wetin I write pepper you.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Chidolalar: 5:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Without penalties goals, Messi d undisputed GOAT has more open play goals in all competitions, more individual records, more individual awards, more man of the match awards, more team trophies, and more hattricks than penaldo in football history.
So with or without penalties Penaldo will always be under Messi.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by GuyFawkes7: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Someone scores 850+ goals and out of the 850+ goals 160 according to u are penalties. Now from simple maths 850-160=690. Is it easy for one man to score more than 690 goals outside penaltiess? Go get a life. U're not a little kid 2b showcasing foolishness every day.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by GuyFawkes7: 6:18am On Oct 18, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
It will take centuries for this penalty record to be broken.

Haaland incoming

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by GuyFawkes7: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2023
It's obvious that this Almiron guy is a kid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by teebagy: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2023
Reussite:

I don't even bother to engage them. If penalties were so easy to score; Osimhen & Napoli would not have had any issue just couple weeks ago. The Super falcons should have progressed ahead of the English ladies at the FIFA WWC, Bukayo would not have been abused racially at the last Euros.....the list is endless. If it's that easy, what made Messi to almost give up playing for the national team after his serial penalty loss at Copa America grin before the eventual breakthrough.
It must really hurt them that Ronaldo is presently the highest goal scorer in 2023 with 40goals.
What do u expect when he is playing against hamas terroist.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by GanagiBitrus: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2023
GuyFawkes7:

Haaland incoming
Haaland is scoring goals but not penalties.
Do you know what 160 penalty goals mean? Penaldo for a reason. smiley
Even Messi with his GOAT status & prowess in scoring penalties is still on 109 penalty goals.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Beverlyjean(f): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Chidolalar:

Without penalties goals, Messi d undisputed GOAT has more open play goals in all competitions, more individual records, more individual awards, more man of the match awards, more team trophies, and more hattricks than penaldo in football history.
So with or without penalties Penaldo will always be under Messi.

Reason he failed in France, no bribery and corruption... reason Ronaldo outshined him in champions league... how can he had been performing in the league but failing in the champions league while Ronaldo was performing in the champions league while the league wasn't dominating... below is the answer

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by TheKingsmann(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Losernaldo fans are still crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Staru1(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2023
AImiron:
He will be remembered as the player who scored the most penalties in the history of the game and ( ghost)-liar when his team faces a( tough )- liar opponents
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most of his goals were against weaker- liar teams both country and club. Imagine e go jump reach sky after scoring against Al Kabiru FC, a team full of non professional players, team wey be say if Barcelona La Masia academy boys catch em dem flog em blue n black. Mediocrity. I wonder why e no see goals score against Morocco

Embrace goodies
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by ThierryJay: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Almiron where are you?

Messi has scored a proper quality brace and not these useless tapinalties Pendu is scoring vs minnows and you never create thread..

Show yourself o.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by oyatainer(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Reason he failed in France, no bribery and corruption... reason Ronaldo outshined him in champions league... how can he had been performing in the league but failing in the champions league while Ronaldo was performing in the champions league while the league wasn't dominating... below is the answer

Messi failed in France? How did he fails after scoring 32 goals and 34 assists in 75 appearances. That's 76 goal contributions in two seasons with three trophies. Remind me of what Ronaldo second coming at Man United look like pleases. What did they use to chase him out? Ritual and Ten Hag! Looool!

Even while in PSG, he won two trophies for Argentina apart from the ones he won at PSG. In fact, if Ronaldo had that kind of amazing two years in his career, he would be placed alongside the greatest like Messi, Pele and Maradona.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by oyatainer(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Nothing is coming out of allegations. It's just politics of bitterness. Your theory can work if Messi has not excelled in all areas of football be it under 20, Olympics, Copa America and world cup. Messi achievements goes beyond Barca or Argentina. It's all round incomparable achievements. You and I knew that Messi is destined to be the greatest since he grace under 20 world cup in 2005. He is not a copycat that is driven by envy .

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by MrFly(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Who does such if not Pendu!
Most times he's not even the fouled player. He steals such from teammates to score & remain relevant

Obviously a Penalty Goat.... ( PenGoaT)
Wants to be GOAT via scoring of penalties & Tappings...
Joan Cryff dribbles opponents to score.. grin grin
Even Onana(Goalkeeper) dribbles strikers grin grin
Even Chilavet became Highest Goal scoring Goalkeeper via Freekicks and point goals but not penalties.
every team has a designated penalty taker. Learn about football b4 taking and writing shit
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by MrFly(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=AImiron post=126445520]That’s why we call him Penado and his fans Penadogs.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Beverlyjean(f): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
oyatainer:

Nothing is coming out of allegations. It's just politics of bitterness. Your theory can work if Messi has not excelled in all areas of football be it under 20, Olympics, Copa America and world cup. Messi achievements goes beyond Barca or Argentina. It's all round incomparable achievements. You and I knew that Messi is destined to be the greatest since he grace under 20 world cup in 2005. He is not a copycat that is driven by envy .

Under 29 and Olympics are kiddies cup... he failed in France... needed fifa penalties rigging to finally force a world cup... the only fair tournament, which is the champions league between both...Ronaldo flawed him 5/3 ... of which the rigged Chelsea vs barca in 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sweden Vs South Korea: World Cup 2018 (1 - 0) On 18th June 2018 / Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History / Nigeria Vs Ireland [1-1]: May 29 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.