Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition (13214 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against 170 DIFFERENT teams in his career. / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Formation10: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
LeeSmart:

Kai u don make me laugh tire, which one be al kabiru fc again?
Abeg how many pk your so call Messi play for world cup the guy goals they gap your Messi own make una they there they mumu unself,una goat Messi way they bottom table for ram fc they pray to reach goals way kabiru fc done scores
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Juanmike:
Still the highest in a single tourney.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by visaclick: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dude is not even ashamed anymore, he will be suuing on penalties grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by lildonn222: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
Source: ESPN
Not ESPN rather ESPN FC(founded by Messi worshippers)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by LeeSmart: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Formation10:
Abeg how many pk your so call Messi play for world cup the guy goals they gap your Messi own make una they there they mumu unself,una goat Messi way they bottom table for ram fc they pray to reach goals way kabiru fc done scores
Bros no vex, i forget my weapon way i suppose use fight u for house. Make we shift this fight to another date (day). Thank you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
lildonn222:
Not ESPN rather ESPN FC(founded by Messi worshippers)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by ehissi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
All hail penaldo....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by PROPHETmichael: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
A big shame to his illustrious career.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by obinna58(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
apache4:
Belgium vs Sweden is the only game holding my ticket, will bet9ja pay me like that ?
E hold my ticket too, dem go pay you if dem no continue the match later

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by uunwanaobong3: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
LEGENDARY PENALDO

MOTHER; Ronaldo baby, what type of tea will you love to drink.

RONALDO; Mummy, I want to drink PENAL-tea
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by lildonn222: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
Use that brain and check your source ESPN FC
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:

The game will be voided.

The odd will be subtracted from the rest of the games in your ticket and you will be paid.
Atleast The punter should sympathize with the family of the two fans that lost their in unfortunate circumstances by sacrificing his bet ticket
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
lildonn222:
Use that brain and check your source ESPN FC

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by simfrost90210: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Imagine screaming from the earth to the sky shouting "siuuuu" on top of penalty inside "Walai Talai League"

This his Penalty record is enough 2 earn him Ballon D'or

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜you dey vocally brutal anyway
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Harrynight(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Who does such if not Pendu!
Most times he's not even the fouled player. He steals such from teammates to score & remain relevant

Obviously a Penalty Goat.... ( PenGoaT)
Wants to be GOAT via scoring of penalties & Tappings...
Joan Cryff dribbles opponents to score.. grin grin
Even Onana(Goalkeeper) dribbles strikers grin grin
Even Chilavet became Highest Goal scoring Goalkeeper via Freekicks and point goals but not penalties.

Penalty is one hardest chance to score a goal in a competitive game

If scoring penalty is easy Chelsea wouldn't have lost UCL final against Manchester United in 2008

Bayern Munich wouldn't have lost 2012 UCL final to Chelsea

France wouldn't have lost 2022 World Cup final to Argentina

I can go on and on
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Flows001(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The hypocrisy of those deluded Messi minions ...they were screaming goal when he was busy scoring penalties in every game at the world cup...can't u see these minions are so shameless ...

Jealousy, envy ...u see them creating these sort of threads out of their psychotic insecurities ...

They won fake world cup...but they are still so insecure of Ronaldo...

PENALDO's love for Penalties is inexplicable grin grin

Messi still has more penalties in international football than Ronaldo despite being 30 months younger ... half of Messi's goals are from cheap friendlies... out of 127 international goals Ronaldo has scored ... 104 are in competitive games

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Flows001(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol
Like seriously, their level of insecurity is too much.

Insecurity you say??

The GOAT has won it all, we are not in competition with anyone because the GOAT is clearly above every footballer (dead or alive). There is no worthy competitor that can make us insecure at all.

One more thing, make sure you stay off social media on the 30th of October, 2023, to avoid heart attack cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by CLEVER123(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ronaldo and Messi argument will make adults in nairaland argue like kids that has lost their senses. Make una continue

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Okhuadams(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
Thatโ€™s why we call him Penado and his fans Penadogs.
He will be remembered as the player who scored the most penalties in the history of the game and a ghost when his team faces a tough opponents
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Most of his goals were against weaker teams both country and club. Imagine e go jump reach sky after scoring against Al Kabiru FC, a team full of non professional players, team wey be say if Barcelona La Masia academy boys catch em dem flog em blue n black. Mediocrity. I wonder why e no see goals score against Morocco

Make una hail the scam lord of the desert ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No problem but you can never and will never be an inch of what he is,and what he has achieved,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by crossbreedwears(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
The reason why you haven't succeed in life is because of hatred and if you don't desert from it soon, you might hang yourself. You listed the lower teams he scored, but you failed to include Germany, Spain, Wales, France and co. It really shows your level of bitterness and you might end up useless for life.
AImiron:
Thatโ€™s why we call him Penado and his fans Penadogs.
He will be remembered as the player who scored the most penalties in the history of the game and a ghost when his team faces a tough opponents
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Most of his goals were against weaker teams both country and club. Imagine e go jump reach sky after scoring against Al Kabiru FC, a team full of non professional players, team wey be say if Barcelona La Masia academy boys catch em dem flog em blue n black. Mediocrity. I wonder why e no see goals score against Morocco

Make una hail the scam lord of the desert ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
Okhuadams:
No problem but you can never and will never be an inch of what he is,and what he has achieved,
another crack head spotted, am I footballer? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. What I have achieved so far in my life, even your father still dey dream of emโ€ฆ.. cry harder you go cry blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by crossbreedwears(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
And also lost Copa America
Skyciel:
Maybe you forgot, your Goat won world cup thru penalty.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
crossbreedwears:
The reason why you haven't succeed in life is [/b]because of hatred and if you don't desert from it soon, you might hang yourself. You listed the lower teams he scored, but you failed to include Germany, Spain, Wales, France and co. It really shows your level of bitterness and you might end up useless for life.
[b]So you have wizard powers, you sabi me in real life, I donโ€™t even know you exist, but you just displayed a mental illness, dem suppose carry you enter Yabaleft by the left, cos ppl around you dey at risk. Better go fix your life, make hunger no kill you

Oh i see corn dey your pockets sef, youโ€™re suffering still supporting the ppl responsible for your misery. Get a life kiddo, leave banter for ppl wey don chop wella.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by crossbreedwears(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Even from the way you type, it's obviously youre battling with mental illness and also depression. You're using NL to concolse yourself or else you would have poisoned yourself. You better visit a psychologist for better health care.
AImiron:
So you have wizard powers, you sabi me in real life, I donโ€™t even know you exist, but you just displayed a mental illness, dem suppose carry you enter Yabaleft by the left, cos ppl around you dey at risk. Better go fix your life, make hunger no kill you

Oh i see corn dey your pockets sef, youโ€™re suffering still supporting the ppl responsible for your misery. Get a life kiddo, leave banter for ppl wey don chop wella.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Juanmike(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
AImiron:
Still, Messi holds the record for WC PK
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by AImiron: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
Next penadogs pls, these ones are too boringโ€ฆ..

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by oyatainer(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Formation10:

Messi had 3 goals and 3 assists without penalty at World cup but Ronaldo had nothing without penalty in the 2022 world cup.

Do you know Roanldo has never won golden ball in Portugal jersey?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by oyatainer(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Harrynight:

Penalty is one hardest chance to score a goal in a competitive game

If scoring penalty is easy Chelsea wouldn't have lost UCL final against Manchester United in 2008

Bayern Munich wouldn't have lost 2012 UCL final to Chelsea

France wouldn't have lost 2022 World Cup final to Argentina

I can go on and on

You are right but it's undisputable fact that spot kick aka penalty is the easiest goal in football. No controversy or mincing words.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ronaldo can feed ur whole generation both born nd un-born i don't know why u keep on having so much headache abt him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by Excel1212: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Cristiano ronaldo is the GOAT.Just imagine if balond'or was based on goals this guy would have collected it all.Stop using nation performance to compare this GOAT he was just unlucky to be born in portugal imagine if he played for brazil or switched him for messi in argentina he would have won the world cup at least twice.messi would have even less performance if he were in portugal because unlike ronaldo he needs everyone at his own pace
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by MN07: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The hypocrisy of those deluded Messi minions ...they were screaming goal when he was busy scoring penalties in every game at the world cup...can't u see these minions are so shameless ...

Jealousy, envy ...u see them creating these sort of threads out of their psychotic insecurities ...

They won fake world cup...but they are still so insecure of Ronaldo...

Messi still has more penalties in international football than Ronaldo despite being 30 months younger ... half of Messi's goals are from cheap friendlies... out of 127 international goals Ronaldo has scored ... 104 are in competitive games

Lol.
When I read comment like these I just laugh.
Thank God I'm a Messi fan no stress at all.
When you are done commenting these nonsense you show me your World cup trophy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition by OJEEMAH(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Juanmike:
Messi still hold the records for the most penalties in a single world cup
not true!

Griezmann scored 4 in 2018
Kane also scored 4 in 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Copa Del Rey: Chukwueze Scores Again As Villarreal Secure 8 - 0 Away Win / Easy Way: How To Spot Over/under 2.5 Goals In The Virtual Football League / Sweden Vs South Korea: World Cup 2018 (1 - 0) On 18th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.