Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,062 members, 7,852,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Burna Boy Sets The Record Straight: "I'm Beyond Comparison" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Sets The Record Straight: "I'm Beyond Comparison" (535 Views)

Meet Chisom Onyeke 'Jay Synths', The Record Producer Behind Teni's Hit "Case" / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sets The Record Straight: "I'm Beyond Comparison" by CrockvibesPRO: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burna Boy Sets the Record Straight: "I'm Beyond Comparison"

Nigerian music sensation Burna Boy has made it clear that he stands in a league of his own, refusing to be compared to anyone within the Nigerian music scene. In a recent revelation, he sheds light on his international success and the respect he’s earned on a global scale.

Burna Boy expressed his sentiments by saying, “Many Nigerians still find it difficult to accept that I’m way too big. I told them I’ll be this big, and many of them doubted. Please don’t put me in any of the funny comparisons out there.”

It’s evident that Burna Boy’s confidence in his craft has been validated by international recognition. He highlights a recent interaction with American rapper Lil Durk as an example of his global influence. When Lil Durk reached out to collaborate, Burna Boy didn’t hesitate to set a high price, stating, “Lil Durk called me, and I said it’s $1.5 million for a verse, and he just paid.”

This statement underscores Burna Boy’s position as a sought-after artist, commanding a significant fee for his contributions. He further emphasized that many Nigerian artists are offering 800k for a verse, which he sees as disrespectful.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/burna-boy-sets-the-record-straight-im-beyond-comparison/

(1) (Reply)

I Now Possess Female Genitals, Bobrisky Announces. / 5 Celebrities Who've Been Victims Of Bodyshaming For Their Skin (photos) / Nigerian Breweries Hosts 2011 Customer Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.