Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties (536 Views)

Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2023
It's stupid to leave your own house on fire then going to complain about another man's leaking roof! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JJwAM0nLrU?si=FM6cEIy_vVnFOlXb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7J5i2gSMg?si=p0lqdqY4O24CoImu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

I know all these. Are these related to the topic. I guess you are playing games as usual.
That's why you've been hiding until i fish you out as Oyedepo follower otherwise you could have kept your religion anonymous like others then continue complaining about Jehovah's Witnesses.
So talk about Oyedepo church! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's why you've been hiding until i fish you out as Oyedepo follower otherwise you could have kept your religion anonymous like others then continue complaining about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yet you are still derailing the thread playing game.

2 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yet you are still derailing the thread playing game.
Ọmọ keep your thread i just want everyone to know that you're a stupid old fool hiding your religion yet talking about others.
Goodbye! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ keep your thread i just want everyone to know that you're a stupid old fool hiding your religion yet talking about others.
Goodbye! wink

Yet you have not addressed the question.
Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Janosky: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNPFkhdn2N4?si=87tp3TRDS1b34Ait

The flip flop doctrines of Jehovah's witnesses and contradictions of governing body's members. A classical example of confidence in delusion.

Sparrow's HYPOCRISY out in the open.
Did Sparrow ever speak out against his pastorpreneurs speaking flip flops for their gods ?
Oga,how many years passed before your mentors ADDED holy ghost to your TRINITARIAN deities?

Go & Cure the mess in Christendom exposed in the screenshots
. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Janosky: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Oyedepo his mentor mis-hear from their 3 deities & sparrow is here WAILING upandan about JWs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by johnw47: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Janosky:
Sparrow's HYPOCRISY out in the open.
Did Sparrow ever speak out against his pastorpreneurs speaking flip flops for their gods ?
Oga,how many years passed before your mentors ADDED holy ghost to your TRINITARIAN deities?
Go & Cure the mess in Christendom exposed in the screenshots. grin cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

truly there is no mess is all of Christianity,
but you false jw's cannot help repeating your lies over and over again, can you,
just like your devil can't:

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

and of course the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are not 3 deities/3 gods, as you love to blaspheme:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

false jw, the reason you don't care that Jehovah hears your very much repeated lies and blasphemies is because you are lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Religion Website For Your Chrches,mosque,ministry E.t.c Call 08030559825 / Wealth Of Solomon In Our Present Day. / What Will Become Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.