Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (5022 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Want To Buy A Car In Lagos or anywhere in Nig? Let's Inspect It Before traveling / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:05pm On Feb 04
I had inspected three vehicles for a very patient client in the space of two weeks. All three didn't pass my tests, but we eventually had a breakthrough two days ago and we bought this very wonderful Toyota Corolla 2010

The client was so happy, he had to add five thousand naira to what he was supposed to pay me. Moments like that give me joy, and encourages me to keep helping people get the best value for their money.

Send me a message on WhatsApp once you identify a new car. Don't go it alone.

_AutoConsultNG_

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:51pm On Feb 04
Been a great weekend altogether 👌♥️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:45am On Feb 05
It's a cold new week. I pray it gives us all a warm treatment. Let's go💥💥
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:56am On Feb 05
February has started really great. People recording wins here and there. I'll also love to celebrate with you when you buy a new ride. Invite me there😊
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:52pm On Feb 05
Available to inspect a vehicle for you. Book me now
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:25pm On Feb 05
I'm the most ruthless Car Inspection Expert in Nigeria.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:22pm On Feb 05
Nothing beats getting a faultless and inch-flawless car. E dey give peaaceeee😍😍
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:48pm On Feb 05
Vehicles can be unpredictable, but you can reduce the chances of using an ailing one by getting a really good one. I can help you do that. Just send me a message
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:55pm On Feb 05
Another wonderful vehicle delivered today. Believe me, people pay the price to use faultless vehicles, and it's totally worth it.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:00pm On Feb 05
AutoConsult_NG

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:39pm On Feb 05
Good day at the office.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:03pm On Feb 05
Have a splendid night rest everyone ♥️♥️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:30am On Feb 06
Good morning Africa, except South Africans. Today must come good.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:22am On Feb 06
Hyundai is actually an amazing brand. I've underrated it for years, but I think it's a great brand. Better than Kia in my opinion.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:49am On Feb 06
Your car consumes too much fuel? These could be the reasons👇

1. Inefficient Engine Design: Older or poorly designed engines may lack fuel efficiency, leading to higher consumption.

2. Poor Aerodynamics: High drag caused by poor aerodynamics can increase the resistance cars face, demanding more fuel to maintain speed.

More to come👇👇

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:04am On Feb 06
3. Excessive Weight: Heavier vehicles require more energy to move, resulting in increased fuel consumption.

4. Suboptimal Tire Pressure: Underinflated tires create higher rolling resistance, requiring more fuel to propel the vehicle.

5. Aggressive Driving Habits: Rapid acceleration, frequent braking, and high speeds contribute to increased fuel consumption.

More👇👇
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:15am On Feb 06
6. Outdated Technology: Cars with outdated technology, such as inefficient fuel injection systems, may consume more fuel.

7. Low-Quality Fuel: Using subpar fuel can negatively impact engine efficiency, leading to higher fuel consumption.

8. Neglected Maintenance: Lack of regular maintenance, including dirty air filters or faulty oxygen sensors, can compromise fuel efficiency.

Addressing these factors can contribute to more fuel-efficient driving and reduced consumption.

For more enquiries, send me a dm

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:17am On Feb 06
Save this on your phone for future easy access

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:17am On Feb 06
You deserve to use a less troublesome car. Chat me up. I'll help you make sure of that.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:24pm On Feb 06
Been a great day
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:44pm On Feb 06
When trying to buy a car, always keep in mind you might be forced to up your budget a little. Some vehicles will push you to do that, and it'll be thoroughly and totally worth it✅
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:38pm On Feb 06
Some mechanics are actually devilish. I saw an insane quotation of repairs today. Never seen such since I was born.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by Carparts888(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06
What do you charge for a car inspection?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:48pm On Feb 06
Carparts888:
What do you charge for a car inspection?
20k in naira. Reduces as the number or cars inspected increases.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by Carparts888(m): 1:40am On Feb 07
Can u also find a good vehicle for someone?
What's yourcharge for looking and getting a reliable vehicle?
AutoConsult:

20k in naira. Reduces as the number or cars inspected increases.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:57pm On Feb 07
Carparts888:
Can u also find a good vehicle for someone?
What's yourcharge for looking and getting a reliable vehicle?
I charge 10,000 naira for the search, and 30,000 naira when i deliver a good one.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by Carparts888(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07
Ok, il need your service soon
AutoConsult:

I charge 10,000 naira for the search, and 30,000 naira when i deliver a good one.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:15am On Feb 08
Carparts888:
Ok, il need your service soon
I'll expect your call.
You can save this for easier access👇

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:17am On Feb 08
Almost weekend already. Let's make arrangements for the weekend. What vehicle are you buying, and where?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by RCDIY(m): 10:22am On Feb 08
Hi, are you available to inspect a vehicle right away?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:44pm On Feb 09
RCDIY:
Hi, are you available to inspect a vehicle right away?
I've not been online all day. If this is already too late, please kindly reach me on WhatsApp next time. Thank you.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:39pm On Feb 11
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

SOLD 2010 Register LR4 / Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Corolla Le: Price: N1.7m Only / 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sports Sliver Fully Loaded Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.