Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (5541 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Want To Buy A Car In Lagos or anywhere in Nig? Let's Inspect It Before traveling / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:44pm On Mar 20
This week is flying.

Are you still scouting for cars to buy? Is it getting tiring for you? Speak to me, let's have a good talk. I might help you search in the right places. I know you wanna drive the car this Easter. Don't waste any more time👇

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:12pm On Mar 20
Car Inspection has to be thorough. There can be no room for "Oh! Sorry. I didn't notice that". We have to be 100%. We get well paid to do this job, there can be no excuses.

Send me a message now and let's discuss how we'll make your experience in car hunt stress-free.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:49am On Mar 21
🚗🚗🚗😴
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:54am On Mar 21
Tomorrow is Friday ke. Whaoo!! What better time to go check a vehicle you've been eyeing! Cm'n, let's go together.

I still free for the weekend. Seize the opportunity. Send a dm and let's pick a time.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:16pm On Mar 21
When I draft a report for my clients after an inspection, I try to paint a picture of what you expect from the car you are buying, and I think I do an exemplary work with it.

Go through my thread to see samples of these reports I'm talking about. It'll convince you.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:59pm On Mar 21
The biggest mistake you can make when searching for a car is to stop demanding for the best. Don't give up after checking two to three. Check more if need be. It's better to spend the money now than painfylully spend it later on repairs.

Put a call through to me now or just send a dm

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:18am On Mar 22
Weekend is here. Can we finally agree on a time to go do the inspection tomorrow?

Don't sleep on it. I'm still available.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:05pm On Mar 22
There's this peace that comes with certifying a vehicle before buying. At that point, you know you know what you are buying.

You know you are not buying a new car, and you expect to put one or two things in place if need be.

Now that you've payed someone like me to inspect the vehicle, you now know the likely things you'll need to fix on the vehicle going forward.

No more fear of the unknown. And that is why "AutoConsult". Call in or message now and let's have a good chat on your list of car choices.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:58am On Mar 23
Still haven't decided on what car to buy? Chat me up, let's have a conversation on that.

Have you decided and you are hesitant on going to check one out? Or you can't even find one that fits your budget, still chat me up.

I'm available to have those conversations today. Feel free🚗🚗

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:30am On Mar 23
The best way to buy a good car remains to have someone with years of experience exposing bad cars have it checked. It's a no-brainer.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:15pm On Mar 23
Hope y'all are enjoying your weekends? I am too incase anyone is asking.

Anyone up for a car chat? Hit me in the dm😉

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:51pm On Mar 23
I didn't think I could fall in love with a Ford until I drove it years back. Man! Those cars are a pleasure to drive.

What other cars surprised you the first time you drove them?

Lets talk cars.

If you also need to talk about a car you are thinking of buying, check in. I can provide you with some insight.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:26am On Mar 24
Happy Sunday to everyone seeing this

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:39am On Mar 24
It's going to be a very long week with lots of activities. I believe getting a car before Easter will call for celebrations in heaven.

Chat me up already. I'll like to be part of the story. Let's help you inspect that car. Cm'n.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:05pm On Mar 24
I've got nothing but respect for responsible men. Hundreds of clients I've helped in purchasing a car buy those cars to satisfy the needs of their wives.

Being a man is not easy. Women will never know what men go through everyday. Men don't discuss up to 50% of what they go through everyday with their wives.

May God continue to help you all.

Contact me though the next you wanna go get a car. Working to get money is stressful enough. Adding car issues to it should not be an option.

Save my business card for later.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:41pm On Mar 24
Read about cars before buying a car. This is a financial advice👌
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:32pm On Mar 24
Rusts in cars does more long-term damage to cars than to the actual body of the car. I learnt this the hard way.

If you wanna learn more about other damages it can cause, send a dm

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:30pm On Mar 24
Who else noticed Honda Accord between 2003 - 2007 are almost completely non existent in car lots??

I have an emotional attachment with Honda Accord of those years.

Let's talk about the car you intend to buy this week. Don't go through the processes alone.

Send a dm
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:44pm On Mar 24
How do I reach out to all these painters to stop painting the motion mensors on these big vehicles?!

Some of them feel lazy to cover all of them before painting, while some of them don't even know they are sensors.. They'll just assume they are designs. Ignorance is really quite bad.

Call in for your car Inspection jare my people

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by Tonnierichy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24
AutoConsult:
How do I reach out to all these painters to stop painting the motion mensors on these big vehicles?!

Some of them feel lazy to cover all of them before painting, while some of them don't even know they are sensors.. They'll just assume they are designs. Ignorance is really quite bad.

Call in for your car Inspection jare my people

This is a serious one

1 Like

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:40pm On Mar 24
Even if you are not ready to buy the car, let's still have a conversation on the options you have.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:53pm On Mar 24
Imagine using money to buy a liability when inviting AutoConsult to help you inspect at pre-purchase could help you get the best deal possible!

Pay the stipend and have your peace bikonu. My services are thoroughly worth it.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:11am On Mar 25
It's a beautiful new week. Go forth and conquer. Command this week to favor you by just saying a word of prayer to your maker.

Also do not hesitate to send a dm when you find that car you've been looking to buy.

Enjoy your day people ❤️❤️

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34am On Mar 25
Pay for quality and get premium services.

That's what we offer at AutoConsult. Send me a dm. Let's have a car talk.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:08pm On Mar 25
Nothing anybody can tell me, I can't use that plastic Honda called Element. In fact, if you buy it, I'll judge you 😂😂

Have you decided on which car to buy? Chat me up now for more clarity.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:49pm On Mar 25
This week has been stressful 🥱

The only thing that'll give me strength now is talking to someone about cars. Cm'n, let's rob minds.

What do you have in mind to discuss??

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:33pm On Mar 25
Honda Cars have an interior that can quickly make you fall in love with them. At that point, you tend to forget every other things that matter

Take caution. Most importantly, invite me to help you certify it professionally.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:35pm On Mar 25
Vehicle diagnostic devices cannot fish out all faults in a vehicle. Physical diagnostics is just as important as using Obd 2 scan tools.

Let me help you look keenly through everything on the vehicle you wanna get. It won't cost you much. Just ask me.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:40pm On Mar 25
Honda Accord 2003-2007 users. Avoid using new lower ball joints for that car. You can use a new one for the upper ball joint, but don't try it with the lower one. Get a solid toks instead.

My cent.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:49pm On Mar 25
Cars at Apapa are unreasonably expensive sha. I'll most likely not certify a car everytime I visit. Damn!

Call in now to pick a time we can go check cars together anywhere in Lagos and other states.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:34pm On Mar 25
Car lots are drying up. It's quite worrisome. FG needs to work on this vehicle duties palava. It's just ridiculous..

People are running out of business by the way. Really disturbing.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:28am On Mar 26
The week has started well. Let's keep up the momentum.

Call in for your car Inspection. AutoConsult is available to help you get the best cars in the market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Nissan Almera Hatchback For Sale - N780,000 SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! / Registered 1998 Honda Crv For Sale (pics) / Check Out The Superclean 2003 607 Peugeot Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.