Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (4917 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Want To Buy A Car In Lagos or anywhere in Nig? Let's Inspect It Before traveling / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Hello Esteemed Nairalander❗Good day to you!😊♥️

Are you a car owner or a prospective car owner? Are you eyeing a new car, or do you want to buy a car for the first time? Hear this👇

Ensure you allow a professional accompany you to purchase a vehicle. It might seem like added expenses, but please take the pain🙏

I've seen people spend more than they got a vehicle on repairing the vehicle. Try not to take the risk of doing it alone☠️

Also, you probably have a mechanic that fixes your car (if you are not a new car owner), but please, if your mechanic is a roadside, you might want to think twice before letting him do the job for you⚠️

I was a roadside mechanic in my early years in the industry. It's funny how we were okay with getting substandard things😩 Class is class. Mindset is key. Don't let anyone get you something that'll give you hypertension😔

Get the best value for your money🚘

Call Or Chat me up on whatsapp. I typically reply immediately 09039337803

I hope to talk to you soon

_AutoConsultNG_

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by maestro299: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2023
AutoConsult:
Hi reader! Good day to you!

Are you a car owner or a prospective car owner? Are you eyeing a new car, or do you want to buy a car for the first time? Hear this👇

Ensure you allow a professional accompany you to purchase a vehicle. It might seem like an added expense, but please take the pain.

I've seen people spend more than they got a vehicle on repairing the vehicle. Try not to take the risk of doing it alone.

Also, you probably have a mechanic that fixes your car (if you are not a new car owner), but please, if your mechanic is a roadside, you might want to think twice before letting him do the job for you.

I was a roadside mechanic in my early years in the industry. It's funny how we were okay with getting substandard things. Class is class. Mindset is key. Don't let anyone get you something that'll give you hypertension.

Get the best value for your money.

I hope to hear from you soon. One love
A very necessary service!

3 Likes

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2023
maestro299:
A very necessary service!
Very very necessary sir. Breaks my heart when people spend a fortune to repair a vehicle they just bought. If we can help people reject these very faulty vehicles, owners will put their vehicles in good working condition, especially when they want to sell them. Overall, it's good for our communities. Healthy cars = less traffic, less accidents.

1 Like

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2023
How we give detailed, objective and uncompromised reports>>>>

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2023
I honestly hope the Nigerian government can open land borders to car importers. Cars are way too expensive at the moment.

I understand they are trying to discourage importation of cars and encourage purchase of locally-made vehicles, but most people can't afford brand new Nigerian-made vehicles anyway. So what's the point!?

I know custom and clearing fees, coupled with the value of naira to dollar, contributes to why vehicles are so expensive at car marts, but we need a breather please.

How can we dispose off old vehicles that are no longer road worthy, and replace them with newer ones when we can't afford the the newer ones?!

The government honestly need to look into it.

Well, if you need car Inspection services anytime in the near future, save my contact and chat me up on whatsapp. Let's get talking 09039337803
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Always pay attention to your car, like you do a baby. They give signs most of the time before breakdown. Early detection of faults can save you a lot of money, and generally lengthen the life of your automobile.

Speak to us about anything automobile - here or on whatsapp (preferably on whatsapp) 09039337803

See you there👌
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2023
More Reports and Recommendations>>>>

Same Client, Same day.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Few of many lovely feedbacks. What we love to see♥️♥️👌

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Which brand of car is your favorite?

1 Like

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Federal government needs to do something about the price of cars and they need to do it fast.

Most Nigerians cannot afford locally-made vehicles. I saw the grand commissioning of the GAC motors yesterday and It was a thing of beauty.

But in reality, we all know most Nigerians cannot afford even the cheapest of them.

Nigerian Government should please find a way to help people purchase these vehicles easily or open land borders for the importation of vehicles.

I know it won't encourage local purchase, but they can make it temporary till the economy recovers from its slumber.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Of course, some clients don't buy a car after the first inspection 😔

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2023
Good morning
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2023
TGIF. Let's do business today.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Have a great week lovely people
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Available for business
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2023
How's the week going
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2023
It's almost weekend. Let's get you a car before Sunday.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2023
Hello, let's go inspect that car this weekend
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Been a busy week🥱
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2023
We are open for business. Have a great week ahead.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2023
Have a great week fam♥️♥️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
December is almost here. Celebrate it with a car😉😉
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Hello everyone! I've been away for a bit. How's the festivities been? Trust y'all are having all the fun!? We are still open for business. ❤️❤️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2023
It's the end of the year my people. It's been a great year altogether. We can only be grateful for God's unending mercy and love. See you next year♥️♥️

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:11pm On Jan 01
Happy New Year! Wishing you joy, success, and prosperity in the coming year. Cheers to new beginnings and wonderful adventures ahead! You'll buy multiple cars this year and I'll be there to celebrate you♥️♥️

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:38pm On Jan 03
Open for business.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:18pm On Jan 06
Start this year with a new ride. What's your favorite car brand. Let me advice you.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by Minime10(f): 12:35pm On Jan 06
How sincere are you and how can someone ever trust/believe people in this Country anymore
Stories & past experiences abound of how even mechanics that follows a prospective car buyer to the market (car stand), but will turn around to connived with the car seller and convinced the person who brought him to buy a car that is not too good because the seller has promise him a percentage if he can convinced the buyer that brought to buy.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by anthoi(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06
Minime10:
How sincere are you and how can someone ever trust/believe people in this Country anymore
Stories & past experiences abound of how even mechanics that follows a prospective car buyer to the market (car stand), but will turn around to connived with the car seller and convinced the person who brought him to buy a car that is not too good because the seller has promise him a percentage if he can convinced the buyer that brought to buy.

So on point...
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:07pm On Jan 06
Minime10:
Right!

I know this happens very often. I have a screenshot of a conversation at the beginning of this thread. I had gone to check a vehicle for a client at Ajah few months ago. I hope Mr Seneca is reading this. He's a fellow nairalander, and spends time in this section.

I did a thorough inspection on the vehicle and gave him my honest assessment of the car. There were a couple of problems on the car. I told him everything and even told him how much it'll cost him to fix the faults.

The seller expected me to lie to the buyer and get something in reward, but I shocked him. I said things as they were. At the end, my man bought the vehicle, but that was completely his decision.

I don't only inspect vehicles for people, I also follow up and check up on the vehicle. If the vehicle comes out bad, I get a bad feedback, and my thread will be flooded with all kinds of negative reviews.

If we do have cause to do business and you don't like my conduct, you are always welcome to drop a review here. Honesty earns me more money and honour than dishonesty.

Thanks😊

2 Likes

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:08pm On Jan 06
anthoi:

So on point...
Very.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:54pm On Jan 07
Happy Sunday to you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Honda Civic Millenium Model Suddenly Stop While On Top Gear / 01-01-2013*** BRAND NEW 2012 NISSAN ROGUE SV Ordered by TOTAL from Inspired*** / *** 22 Units Tin-can Cleared 2002-2004 Toyota Camry LE ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.