Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (5526 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Want To Buy A Car In Lagos or anywhere in Nig? Let's Inspect It Before traveling / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:17pm On Apr 02
Enjoyed some free PR this night. Thanks big time boss man❤️❤️🙏

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:02am On Apr 03
I'm very much available to help you have that car inspected before purchase. While you ponder on which one to choose, send me a message, let's deliberate on your options.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:18am On Apr 03
When local mechanics recommend oil for vehicles, I just laugh. They don't care about your engine type. They recommend one type of oil for all vehicles, and they do it with so much energy and conviction.

Always ask a professional for oil recommendation oo. Sweet mouth don't translate to accuracy and authenticity oooo

I rise
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:45pm On Apr 03
I remember when my family got this Honda Accord 2007. I had not learnt about vehicles then. Eventhough I had little knowledge of Automatic Transmissions, I wasn't comfortable with the way the car made a loud noise before shifting to the next gear.

The mechanic that went with me did me dirty. He was more interested in what he would eat. He passed the vehicle and told me it was okay.

After I drove the vehicle home, reality began to set in. Na there the wahala start. The rest is history. Don't be like me. Don't pay one of those shameless guyz to help you get a car.

Invite AutoConsult to do the job.

WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:48pm On Apr 03
Don't forget to take a walk through my thread. All the receipts you need to know how we deliver top quality jobs are there.

Enjoy🥂
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:59pm On Apr 03
I think existing car users who had had issues with their first car appreciate my services more. Been there. If I wasn't a car person, there's way I would go buy a car without an expert to help me check it. Ten is happening in the car market.

Send a whatsapp message and let's have a car chat anytime. 09039337803
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:35pm On Apr 03
I need to reiterate the need to higher a car inspector. It's a life saver. It's a good financial move. Financially intelligent people know this very much. Take this seriously.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:21am On Apr 04
Talk to me about all your car needs.

Good morning from this end my people

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:38am On Apr 04
It's throwback Thursday. Why not drop some of our old reports!!

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:45pm On Apr 04
Someone somewhere still thinks buying a Tokunbo car guarantees a good buy. That's a delusion. A big one.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:27pm On Apr 04
Still available to help you inspect that car you've been eyeing. Don't sleep on it. Good cars don't stay available for long.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:58pm On Apr 04
What a game from Chelsea tonight! Bitter-Sweet performance. I'll take it like that though.

Call in if you need a car checked out. In fact, chat me up even if you don't have one yet. Let's just talk cars.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:12am On Apr 05
Good morning car users. How can I be of help today?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:13am On Apr 05
Have a great one.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:40am On Apr 05
No crime in asking questions. Feel free to talk to me. Don't go it alone.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:15am On Apr 05
I offer certain services for free. Chat me up and find out.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:25am On Apr 05
Car prices still on the rise. Nawa ooo

It has not only gotten out of hand, it has now gotten out of leg too.

Call me for car questions and inspection

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:38pm On Apr 05
Still available to set up a meeting with a car seller. Chat me up early to avoid delay.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:09pm On Apr 05
Toyotas are not best brand of cars you can use in Nigeria.

Well I personally don't want too many people to know this so I can buy my favorite cars for cheap.

Call or text if you car questions.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:43pm On Apr 05
Weekend is here. No better time to go inspect a car than this weekend. I always love it when clients go with me. E get why.

Chat me up now and let's make preparations.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:21pm On Apr 05
Apapa is the Mall of cars. I hope you know that?! You wanna go on a tour? Hit me up let's talk.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:31pm On Apr 05
It's not easy finding the right car for your budget. Please, when we do, don't hesitate to settle for it. They don't stay long in the market

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:28pm On Apr 05
Range Rover is not one car I can ever recommend. Naaahhh. Just buy a G Wagon mate!
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:15am On Apr 06
Enjoy your weekend people of God.

AutoConsult cares
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:39pm On Apr 06
Phew! What a day it's been.

Invite me to inspect cars for you.

It's thoroughly worth it.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:36pm On Apr 06
Been a busy weekend but we still open for business 🙏
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:26am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday from this end.

May God answer all our prayers for a new car this month.

I'll also be there to help you inspect and celebrate the new acquisition. See you soon.

Chat me up ahead. 09039337803

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:57pm On Apr 07
Get some rest and feel fresh and energised for the new week. It's gon be a good one.

People will buy lots of cars this week. I can feel it.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:50pm On Apr 07
Mechanics don't enjoy driving like regular people. Any small sound, they are already probing.

They can even go under their hood with church cloth. I can't explain it.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:40am On Apr 08
This will be an important week for all of us.

Don't hesitate to send me a dm when you find a car you wanna inspect.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:39am On Apr 08
Exercise patience while hunting for a car, especially when trying to buy a Nigerian used. Exercise lots of patience o. I know it gets frustrating but it's still best you go through the process and land a good one than to become best friends with your mechanic. My cent.

Chat me up when you need me to help you inspect any vehicle.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:56pm On Apr 08
I speak for everyone when I say Toyota is overrated😜

No jokes really. Why Toyota?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

2001 Vw Golf 4 From Cotonou;price:1.216m Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / 4months Used 2011 Camry SE For Sale In Lekki For 3m Fixed Pls No Last Price / Buying A car by installment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.