Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other (27361 Views)

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by Doris4ever(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Is a shameful act. People who are law enforcer are the ones breaking the law.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by Toosure70: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Baale nta Igbo, iyawo ntà ogogoro
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
dre11:
Nigerian Police Clash With NDLEA Operatives In Kogi Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis, Other Substances Inside Station

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/17/exclusive-nigerian-police-clash-ndlea-operatives-kogi-over-arrest-inspectors-wife
until NDLEA raid Zone 4 in Abuja and arrest big men children openly buying drugs at night. They're not serious
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by membranus: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Lol, Wanted Bandit recruited by Police that declared him wanted, Police wife arrested inside her husband's car selling drugs inside Police station, who can predict the next awkward news for today??

can predict it.

1 Like

Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by eldoradoxx: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Police officers are the main sellers and distributors of drugs and banned narcotics not only in Nigeria but even in the many advanced world, so am not eveb surprised. They should investigate the husband, he wons the drugs, the wife is just an agent selling the drugs for her husband.
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by Charly68: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Someone said,police are becoming dangerous to our society ..anywhere you see bad boys smoking weeds ,you will see police van there ,they too will be there to smoke.. report a criminal to them,they would collect cash and let him loose...I just don't understand that institution ..too corrupt to be turn around
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by locawin(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Police officers are the main sellers and distributors of drugs and banned narcotics not only in Nigeria but even in the many advanced world, so am not eveb surprised. They should investigate the husband, he wons the drugs, the wife is just an agent selling the drugs for her husband.
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by NaijaCover(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
membranus:

can predict it.

Is Here

1 Like

Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by peterbello(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Kogi and Odd news

It's police and army men that sell drugs here. I am very sure the ndlea guys know them. They just make arrests when the drug sellers haven't made remittances.
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by membranus: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
post=126457521:

Is Here

Trust ya❤️
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by osazsky(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I read it 5 times while patiently searching for the name of the police officer's wife.

The name is not in the report. I understand why they don't bother themselves with the name. Everyone already know the names won't be different from those unpronounceable names.
it has to be one ngozi from mbesi lga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by elayomohammed(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
God bless NDLEA for their audacity!
But wait guys make una read in between the lines, na for inside police station this inspector wife dey sell her market, see level grin
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by Slimwhyt(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
What a corntree! grin
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by wizelink(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Where is super cop, Abah kayari?
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by coolaustyne(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Na which episode of superstory be this....
Loads of loopholes observed....
Believe this at your own peril.
Disinformation kills...
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by kcbaba007: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Selling cannabis inside station? All the popo wey dey there ho dey high all the time o
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by dinero101(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2023
All the more reason for the govt to have cctv cameras installed in all police establishments
Re: Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other by naija1stnigar(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Dis one go just dey talk to himself on every thread.

Now, what has he said other than unnecessarily mentioning Tinubu and APC?

angry
is it not worth mentioning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan / Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.