Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man (27312 Views)

Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade / How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by ferari9o: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
The pictures of these two men, former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Igwe Okwudili Onyejekwe bear a striking resemblance. Igwe Onyejekwe is the former Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Okwudili Onyejekwe a police officer, who lived in Abeokuta around 1930s. He died in 1970.

Former presient Obasanjo has procurred a writer from Ghana to do a 50-page book on him and at the launching of the book bragged that he was "100%" from Owu-Egbaland in Ogun State. The question if not where Obasanjo think he comes from but his real paternity.

http://www.saharareporters.com/photo/who-olusegun-obasanjos-father

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by mensdept: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2010
We have over discussed this issue already. Anyway, welcome to Oct 31 2010.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by jason12345: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
Obj is igbo!!! we yorubas have not had the presidency in the SW, the igbos have done their turn. now we demand a yoruba president 2015 if not, we would move to benin republic. angry. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by excanny: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2010
They need to prove that that picture is truly that of Igwe Okwudili
Onyejekwe? Anyway, Nigerian journalism has gone down the drains!
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by jason12345: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2010
excanny:

They need to prove that that picture is truly that of Igwe Okwudili
Onyejekwe? Anyway, Nigerian journalism has gone down the drains!

excanny, this just shows that there is little difference between yorubas and igbos. why don't they unite!!!!
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by edoyad(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2010
obj ? Igbo ? LOL grin love nl too much.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Abagworo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2010
Comic relief
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by chyz1: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2010
jason12345:

excanny, this just shows that there is little difference between yorubas and igbos. why don't they unite!!!!

Its because of the amalgamation. The yorubas need their breathing room, the Igbo need their breathing room, once this is achieved we can then be united as Africans(brothers).
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2010
oh not again with this crap !
btw,why did he kill them ibo during the biafran war ?
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by AndreUweh(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
jason12345:

Obj is igbo!!! we yorubas have not had the presidency in the SW, the igbos have done their turn. now we demand a yoruba president 2015 if not, we would move to benin republic. angry. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Since when did you become Yoruba?.
The other you claimed you were a minority from Delta state, now Yoruba, wonder, wonder, wonder.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by EzeUche0(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2010
Andre Uweh:

The other you claimed you were a minority from Delta state, now Yoruba, wonder, wonder, wonder.

Gbam!

This man is a thoroughbred Yoruba. He no be Itsekiri.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by jason12345: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
Andre Uweh:

EzeUche0:

Gbam!

This man is a thoroughbred Yoruba. He no be Itsekiri.

oh boy, i said i was born itsekiri and i think i'm yoruba since we have a similar language. calm down!! i evn told you i was born in the uk and i did my secondary school in lagos. i feel more inclined to the yorubas. moreover, there are itsekiris in ondo state. calm down. i don't lie. if you have been reading all my post, i maintain the same thing. when i am wrong i say sorry, and i want you to correct me. i was born itsekiri, i feel i am yoruba!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by excanny: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
jason12345:

Hey, dont get it twisted. All what you see here is just fun. Tackling each other for size. That's lesson 1 of Nairaland 101. Wait for the remaining course.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by jason12345: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
excanny:

Hey, dont get it twisted. All what you see here is just fun. Tackling each other for size. That's lesson 1 of Nairaland 101. Wait for the remaining course.
grin grin grin. thanks man!!!
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by AkinEgba: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2010
Buncha ignoramuses. Get Obj to do a DNA test and compare to DNA from another child of Onyejekwe's in onitsha and ObJ's relatives in Ogun. Better still, exhume the corpse of Onyejekwe, extract its DNA and compare to Obj's. This is 21st century not 1300 like Sahara reporters are making it to be like.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Obiagu1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2010
So Igwe Okwudili Onyejekwe, who lived in Abeokuta, dey do Olusegun's mama come born Olusegun Obasanjo, I see  grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by chyz1: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2010
Something tells me that this is going to come up in 2015 in order to stop Igbo presidency under PDP. grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by jason12345: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
chyz1:

Something tells me that this is going to come up in 2015 in order to stop Igbo presidency under PDP. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. same here!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by AndreUweh(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2010
At this juncture, I think this madness about OBJ HAS TO STOP. Why have we not learnt anything from America. Obama's father is Kenyan, yet Obama is the president of the USA.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by excanny: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
chyz1:

Thank God you are beginning to get the drift. Waiting for the next 40 years would not be easy on these folks.

This purely a crafty plot to get a shot at the presidency before the Igbos. grin

That's why we must fight this LIE they are spreading.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by jason12345: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2010
excanny:

Thank God you are beginning to get the drift. Waiting for the next 40 years would not be easy on these folks.

This purely a crafty plot to get a shot at the presidency before the Igbos. grin

That's why we must fight this LIE they are spreading.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by naijaking1: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
chyz1:

I beg tell them.
So, Olusegun Igbochukwu Obasanjo is Igboman. And of course Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe is also an Igboman. While looking for ways to deny Igbos their chance at 2015, don't also forget that Alhaji Shehu Sorochukwu Shagari, and Gen. Ibrahim Batanisi-nmiri Babangida are also Igbomen. Did you also say Alhaji Atufue-aku Atiku?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
naijaking1:

I beg tell them.
So[b], Olusegun Igbochukwu Obasanjo[/b] is Igboman. And of course Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe is also an Igboman. While looking for ways to deny Igbos their chance at 2015, don't also forget that[b] Alhaji Shehu Sorochukwu Shagari,[/b] and[b] Gen. Ibrahim Batanisi-nmiri Babangida[/b] are also Igbomen. Did you also say[b] Alhaji Atufue-aku Atiku?
[/b]
Walahi you don kolo ! Lol
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by chyz1: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2010
naijaking1:

I beg tell them.
So, Olusegun Igbochukwu Obasanjo is Igboman. And of course Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe is also an Igboman. While looking for ways to deny Igbos their chance at 2015, don't also forget that Alhaji Shehu Sorochukwu Shagari, and Gen. Ibrahim[b] Batanisi-nmiri[/b] Babangida are also Igbomen. Did you also say Alhaji[b] Atufue-aku[/b] Atiku?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by bkbabe97y(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
Well, with this revelation, and just to maintain a sense of fairness:

THE IBOS SHOULDNT DREAM OF THE PRESIDENCY TILL 3019!!!! grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Arysexy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2010
I beg tell them.
So, Olusegun Igbochukwu Obasanjo is Igboman. And of course Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe is also an Igboman. While looking for ways to deny Igbos their chance at 2015, don't also forget that Alhaji Shehu Sorochukwu Shagari, and Gen. Ibrahim Batanisi-nmiri Babangida are also Igbomen. Did you also say Alhaji Atufue-aku Atiku?

chei! @ naijaking u don kill me with laughter! Rolling on the floor right now!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Obiagu1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2010
In as much as I think that this is a plot by the Yorubas, something in me tells me that this might actually be the truth. Obasanjo might actually be the son of Igwe Onyekwelu and OBJ never heard of it until it was imperative for the Yorubas to do everything to come back to power soonest, then they revealed the untold secret.

There’s no smoke without fire, they say. People cannot just wake up and tell me that my father was a Hausa man and bring out a picture of a Hausa man that lived in my village the time I was born with perfect resemblance of me. Obasanjo testified that Igbos actually lived in his village.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Onlytruth(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2010
naijaking1:

I beg tell them.

grin cheesy grin cheesy . My guy you are just hilarious. lmao.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by jason12345: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2010
Obiagu1:

In as much as I think that this is a plot by the Yorubas, something in me tells me that this might actually be the truth. Obasanjo might actually be the son of Igwe Onyekwelu and OBJ never heard of it until it was imperative for the Yorubas to do everything to come back to power soonest, then they revealed the untold secret.

There’s no smoke without fire, they say. People cannot just wake up and tell me that my father was a Hausa man and bring out a picture of a Hausa man that lived in my village the time I was born with perfect resemblance of me. Obasanjo testified that Igbos actually lived in his village.
grin grin grin
as i have said earlier, we yorubas want our turn 2015. the igbos have done their turn. now its our turn!!! angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Onlytruth(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2010
Obiagu1:

Those guys won't smell power for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.
No short cuts for them.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Obiagu1(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2010
jason12345:

grin grin grin
as i have said earlier, we yorubas want our turn 2015. the igbos have done their turn. now its our turn!!! angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even if a DNA test was done and found that OBJ was Igbo, sorry he represented SW and the rotation is by regions not by ethnicity. In a sense, it means Yorubas have never been President and will produce one in 40 years time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by naijaking1: 12:11am On Nov 01, 2010
Obiagu1:

There's no question about that, especially the policeman that comes to execute a search warrant on their home whenever his "father" was away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization / Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.