Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress (24787 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Pukkah: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2011
Frankel7:

He who goes aborrowing goes asorrowing, !!! Foget bank loans if u want to live long,be stress free n sleep well.Unless the bizness u want to invest the money in is highly profitable,which i doubt in naija.Secondly,if your married with kids,forget it for the safety of your children.Better still look for a co-operative society and join.A word is enough for the wise.

Your piece of advice is for the average Joe who is not fast-paced and wants to grow slowly and steadily.  There are times in the life of a business when it really needs credit to make that breakthrough.  

There is nothing wrong in taking a loan if you are very disciplined and pay attention to the fact that the return rate on your business must be higher than the loan interest rate and other overheads.

It is a general, 'paint-all-with-one-brush' statement to say that he who goes a-borrowing goes a-sorrowing.  I tell you, credit is essential to the well-being of consumers and small businesses and the growth of the economy.  Responsible credit oils the wheel of the economy.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by tplacid: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hello NLanders, i work at standard chartered bank and i can categorically tell u dt our rates r d cheapest ranging from 17 to 19 percent but d max. Amount We give s 5million and u av to be a staff of one of d designated companies dt we give loans to. For more details pls call 08082295125. cheers.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by spree: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ Luvchiidon

I need a loan to move a project, am looking at a minimum amount of N3 million, can you assist me, pls mail me @ spreevisionlimited@yahoo.com.

seriously waiting for your response.
Tanx
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by luvchildon(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
my mail is lovechildon@yahoo.com tel me about your self, what you do, were you are now and what you want 2 do with the money. NB: if ur serious.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by StephScott(f): 3:42am On Nov 08, 2011
getting a loan is really stressful so expect that, but yeah depends on your collateral to lessen this stress. wink

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by fm7070: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2011
Banks in Nigeria are useless when it comes to loan. Infact, this applies to all finance house in Nigeria.
They will lend you with 1 hand and collect back with 2hands or even 4hands.
That is why most enterpreneurs are not thriving in this country.
In case they lend you, the interest rate and other hidden charges will kill you.
Finally, most people request for loan when they don't even know what to do with the loan, or misuse the loan or rather when the need for such loan has not risen. As such, they will definitely have problems paying back. If they are eventually able to pay up, they will realise that what the loan has taken away from their business is far better than what it has added.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by cjenny: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2011
@lovchildon and @ infogenius.i am also intrested in loan.i am into food stuff in wholesale,i need about 1million to boost up my business.send me a mail on cukachukwu@yahoo.com.waiting for your responds as fast as possible.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by macpreneur: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
Check out hot cake December businesses for this year end you can do on your own
http://naijapreneurs./2011/12/06/yuletide-green-businesses/
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by seedorf123: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2012
luvchildon:

my mail is lovechildon@yahoo.com tel me about your self, what you do, were you are now and what you want 2 do with the money. NB: if ur serious.

luvchildon,sent you an email.et me know what you think.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Stkingsley(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
i work and i also do some petty printing business, etc. but i want to set up a joint which serves drink and viewing centre for football matches. i am looking to get atleast N500k. please where will i get this loan from without stress and without collateral?
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Pukkah: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
Stkingsley:

i work and i also do some petty printing business, etc. but i want to set up a joint which serves drink and viewing centre for football matches. i am looking to get atleast N500k. please where will i get this loan from without stress and without collateral?

Do you own a machine for printing? Is N500k the entire amount you need or just a part of it? Have you prepared a cash flow statement? How long do you think it'll take you to repay?
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Stkingsley(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
@ Pukkah, this money is not for the printing business and no, i dont have a printing machine. The money is to set up a bar, like an open place/hall dat will be conducive for both drinking, seeing football marches, etc. I will repair this money in 12-18 months. thanks. if u have links, pls i can be reached quicker in 08034157602 which is my phone no. thanks once again
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Pukkah: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^Have you tried a microfinance bank?
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by fajana2007(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2012
I am a Exporter and just got a business deal to supply a Turkish Big Company Charcoal but since they haven't deal with Nigerian before on Charcoal, they have decided to go for a Trial Order of one Container first and if Nigeria Charcoal is good in their Country, they will go for more bigger order. They have paid me with Letter of Credit but now my problem is Capital to start the business, so please brothers, I need your help on any Organization or Individual that is ready to financial such a project without Collateral because it will be a longtime project, I can really feel it. I am talking of 900K Naira loan here to do the business.
Thank you every much for your help and I await your reply as fast as you can
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by sonety2k(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2013
cool
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by 2blunt: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
if u av a structured business, den u can get loan from a bank
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by walter2009: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
i can show anyone who is interested in this loan stuff how they can get quick loan from individual witgin 24hrs with negotiable interest lower than the commercial and micro finance banks,but you must have a collateral.it is surer and better than the banks,but mind you,it is mainly for lagos resident.if you are interested,you can get through to me on 08066302576,thanks.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by Immaculate4sure(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
@walter2009, I am interested. What are the requirements.
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by emmanuelagabi: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls Nairalanders can anybody help me ? I just received a building contract award in Abuja , the award letter , the bill of quantities , the drawings and payment schedules are all with me now as i write but i urgently need a loan of the sum of five million naira { 5,000,000 .00 } to execute the first phase / stage of the first building . I will repay this loan in sixty days {60 days } with interests off course . If you know anyone that can urgently help me , i will be grateful . you can contact me @ 08065301044 . . . or emmanuel.agabi@gmail.com thanks !
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by chemicalbay(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
emmanuelagabi:
Pls Nairalanders can anybody help me ? I just received a building contract award in Abuja , the award letter , the bill of quantities , the drawings and payment schedules are all with me now as i write but i urgently need a loan of the sum of five million naira { 5,000,000 .00 } to execute the first phase / stage of the first building . I will repay this loan in sixty days {60 days } with interests off course . If you know anyone that can urgently help me , i will be grateful . you can contact me @ 08065301044 . . . or emmanuel.agabi@gmail.com thanks !
Are you in need of loan to finance your business or a business plan you have conceded?
CREDIT AND BUSINESS INFORMATION LIMITED is a financial institution ready to help you get loans from bank.
HELPLINES:
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by iceace008: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hlo Nairalanders,
I know a finance house here in Lagos that you can get a quick loan from. The main requirement is to be a salary earner and earn at least 100,000 monthly
The maximum they lend is 1,500,000.00 and this depends on your salary.

For more information kindly call:
ROSABON
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by ekehopp: 5:34am On Aug 23, 2019
cvbn
Re: Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress by okitejoseph: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2020
It depends on what you mean by stress, banks needs to know that they can recover their money, it is not enough to go to banks and borrow without having plans that will repay. The money given to is other people's money...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note / Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2023: Chief Arthur Eze, E-money Top The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.