Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) (25057 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Zooposki(f): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
She is pretty and sexy. But not a good wife material. Can't clean . can't cook . So men will always come to her for Se.x ,but not for marriage

She is opting out. Great choice.

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Chetas81(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
ROLE MODEL FOR THE NIGERIAN GIRLS, THOUSAND OF NIGERIAN GIRLS WILL DO THE SAME, IN YEARS TO COME
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Kajaard: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Just say no man in his correct senses can marry you, Igbo precisely!
She forgot she posted last year that she married secretly. The main disadvantage of telling lies is that you will contradict yourself.

Most of these celebrities lie for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by MuMuOnBail: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Na wa ooo
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Zooposki(f): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa oo

What about the once you have been aborting angry

Na you dey abort am for her?

2 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by twilliamx(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Who wan marry u sef

4 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by DomPerignon: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Who wan marry your 0su ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by 12inchess: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
money121:
Tell us the truth now

Eyan linda ikeji
Linda Ikeji gave us the blueprint grin

1 Like

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by nkemoma(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ashawo dn drop quote.

3 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Smiles...

Olosho...

We know ur type...

2 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by harsysky(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2023

R

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
That's wonderful..

And she really needs it.

(According to some people........
“She’s too beautiful to be permanently colonized by one man alone in the name of marriage.....
She needs to be in a sort of open relationship where any man who gats what it takes to be with her would get her, and she would also get the man too while the offer lasts”
)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Zooposki(f): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked
Her choice.
Hope she knows that once she becomes a baby mama, her market value will reduce by 60%.
Most people will not see him as someone left over.

Some of the senators will not be booking her anymore.
Her house of Rep. clients won't be calling her anymore.
Some big business men won't be funding her anymore cos they won't see the need.
Some male celebrities won't feel free booking her for the weekend.
My prick won't even be standing anytime I see her even if she naked cos I hate single mothers.

Before she takes that decision, she should ask Yvonne Nelson and them T. Boss how market.

She can also add Tonto Dike to the list

As if she cares what a nonentity loser on Nairaland thinks.
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by tunjilana: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
That's wonderful..

And she really needs it.

(According to some people........
“She’s too beautiful to be permanently colonized by one man alone in the name of marriage.....
She needs to be in a sort of open relationship where any man who gats what it takes to be with her would get her, and she would also get the man too while the offer lasts”
)

And when she ages further or new, hotter, gals come on the bloc and the attention and pretty privilege shifts, she suddenly want marriage and emphatically from a premium man, talk about delusion and wanting to eat ur cake and have it....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by dominique(f): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
She is pretty and sexy. But not a good wife material. Can't clean . can't cook . So men will always come to her for Se.x ,but not for marriage

She's actually very domesticated. When she returned to to the show as an Allstar, I expected her to be all poshed up since she has gotten bigger since the last time she was in the show but to my surprise, she still handled the cooking and cleaning same way she did 4 years ago. I may not like her but I'm always impressed by the way she did not drop her homely upbringing even as she grew richer.

6 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Giltexo: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chaii sorry Nne ooooh ..she don chop enough breakfast...she dey find baby daddy..like Linda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Confirmedzombie: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Illitrate broke ugly bloody olosho.

Nonsense
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
tunjilana:

And when she ages further or new, hotter, gals come on the bloc and the attention and pretty privilege shifts, she suddenly want marriage and emphatically from a premium man, talk about delusion and wanting to eat ur cake and have it....

She is living in the present.
So, her mindset is set around the present realities.. - which is - a hot dashing attractive body.. and a feeling that “she is now above the league of any random average man”.
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Neddstark: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Congratulations Nigerian women. Here are your role models.

2 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Bliztzer: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
Once I have a baby outside marriage, I will never marry again- Reality Tv Star, Mercy Eke

I won’t get married, I will adopt a surrogate method for babies says Mercy Eke of BB9ja👶

📹: @Herodaniels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBh9AqvvFM?si=1lWUWgvl0nfH8HaS

As she dey now, she go get belle soon. Another baby mama loading

2 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bliztzer:

As she dey now, she go get belle soon. Another baby mama loading
😂 that’s what she’s looking for niii

1 Like

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by bonnyhope: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Just say no man in his correct senses can marry you, Igbo precisely!
She forgot she posted last year that she married secretly. The main disadvantage of telling lies is that you will contradict yourself.

Don't take all these random ladies seriously
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Rayban26: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
dominique:

She's actually very domesticated. When she returned to to the show as an Allstar, I expected her to be all poshed up since she has gotten bigger since the last time she was in the show but to my surprise, she still handled the cooking and cleaning same way she did 4 years ago. I may not like her but I'm always impressed by the way she did not drop her homely upbringing even as she grew richer.

That she can cook dosent mean that she is domesticated and is wife material. Leave that to the men to judge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
It started from the US and has creeped into Africa. False definition of male and female equality by killing family values and degrading motherhood to a mere ceremony. Ntor to all Africans as we move to a future of single wealthy motherhood, irresponsible and jobless fathers AKA Baby mama and baby daddy

1 Like

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Marry?
99% of the females selected to appear on that BB show belong to the streets including this one. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Lumig: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
This one is stylishly looking for a sperm donor. Ọmọkọ̀mọ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by bukatyne(f): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Tell Obi Cubana your heart desire, he will grant it.

I don't know if his wife would gree for you though.
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Natbrowny: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nice one Mercy.

I love how u cover ur tracks.
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by victorclean(f): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
You are now indirectly begging men to come and marry you abi?
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by obinna58(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
Her and baci is topping the list of high class oloshos Nigeria get

They’re not obviously not for marriage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj / Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk / Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.