Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court (17678 Views)

Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years / Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Seeks Replacement For Magu, Vets Retired DIG, Former CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Coronavirus1: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
The police man on point but have a long throat imagine his claim 500 million over 1bilion claim I salute you go and start okrika business or fishing business before is too late.

1 Like

Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by id4sho(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
tongue
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Successlane: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Promoted AIG: 10/01/2019

Promoted DIG: 23/06/2021

When you got TWO promotions within two and a half years, did you complain?
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Shikini: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Successlane:
Promoted AIG: 10/01/2019

Promoted DIG: 23/06/2021

When you got TWO promotions within two and a half years, did you complain?

Your question is very dumb.
That man has a point.

This issue of a president picking his tribesmen from lower ranks while compulsorily retiring seniors Officers is rubbish ... total rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by PoliteActivist: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A fake Mr Bean was paid to perform in Zimbabwe in 2016.

He was also given security protection.

The Impressionist is actually a Pakistani Comedian named Asif Muhammad.

tongue

Did they know he was fake?
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Chibuzoripob: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
cool he never steal enough/complete his house project..Baba wan use the remaining 5/6 years to LOOT grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy.THIEVES.

He beta go open security shop sad
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by stevups(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
You have used all your money to do girls. Nothing left again. You better go back to the farm
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by femu(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
yarimo:
Why didn't he reject or take PSC to court when he was promoted to DIG after his seniors were compulsory retired then

he knows his rights
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Burob: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
yarimo:
Why didn't he reject or take PSC to court when he was promoted to DIG after his seniors were compulsory retired then
True.
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Lordburna2(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Him neva chop police money finish. Police money sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Burob: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
femu:

he knows his rights
The man must really like police work, he gets to retire with all his benefits, so why all the wahala?

1 Like

Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by ellizy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Maybe you're PDP or LP?
A Country of nepotism
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Burob: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lordburna2:
Him neva chop police money finish. Police money sweet.
Must be the case.
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Sermwell(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
yarimo:

Don't be a fool!! It was his seniors who were compulsorily retired that should have gone to court!!
The court is for those who have been wronged to seek redress!!

1 Like

Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Akaegwu(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

tongue
You are very stu3
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Reference(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
yarimo:

The same reason one can rigorously fight for the retention of fuel subsidy in 2013 and a decade later fight desperately to remove it..... the policeman simply 'changed his mind.... not so.
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Doris4ever(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
I don't know how the Industrial Court works. I will wait for the outcome of the case.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by yarimo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sermwell:

Don't be a fool!! It was his seniors who were compulsorily retired that should have gone to court!!
The court is for those who have been wronged to seek redress!!
He could have reject the promotion knowing some were compulsory retired for him to be promoted, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Administration1: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
He knows he is fighting a lost case
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Princelumide: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Enlistment 1994, and you're now a DIG... There's fraud is the ranks he has attained so far. Between 2019-2021, you moved from AG-DIG... Very questionable!!!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Princelumide: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Enlistment 1994, and you're now a DIG... There's fraud in the ranks he has attained so far. Between 2019-2021, you moved from AG-DIG... Very questionable!!!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Bennycollins: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
yarimo:
His seniors allowed it and he didn't force anyone to promote him if at all he was not due for such promotion.
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by TUTU147: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
To be frank,it is improper to appoint a junior DIG as the IGP.The seniority must be followed.This is the reason for corruption.We don't do things rightly in this country.The president want to appoint his kinsman without considering the new police act that goes against appointment of junior officers as IGP.If it was igbo man that did it to favour his kinsman,all nigeria will now have a voice to talk.

1 Like

Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by vertueptime: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

How will you not get retired and be serving your junior, saluting and calling him yes sir

he complain?
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Dchair2: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
99thEnemy:
This is a bit complicated and funny. grin

There can only be 8 D.I.G's in Nigeria.

Keeping him in service without promotion to I.G means he will serve a total of 8 years as D.I.G before retiring in 2029.

To maintain a clear chain of command, he must be retired before any of his fellow D.I.G's who he is senior to are promoted to I.G.

He knows this as the way of the Military and Paramilitary, but he wants to use loopholes in the police service law to claim damages and get back into service based on technicalities.

Very well said.

Can you quote the section of the constitution or police act that says that CP's, AIG's, DiG's are political appointments for clarity please
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by 99thEnemy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dchair2:

Can you quote the section of the constitution or police act that says that CP's, AIG's, DiG's are political appointments for clarity please
Did you see me say anything of such?🤔
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by aimmoney9: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

tongue
Summary, the original Mr bean cannot come to Africa........ grin grin grin
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by tafabaloo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

How will you not get retired and be serving your junior, saluting and calling him yes sir

When he was promoted ahead of his mates and far above his seniors, he did not drag the same Service Commission to court.

Old boy, just go sit down, no one ask you to run ahead of your time.
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by Sermwell(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
yarimo:
He could have reject the promotion knowing some were compulsory retired for him to be promoted, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
How was it his fault that some persons were retired?? Why will he reject his promotion when he wasn't responsible for thier retirement??

It's actually true that to defend APC, you must first surrender yourself to foolishness!! grin cheesy cheesy

Now I see why nairalanders don't rate you atall wink cheesy

Get well soon jare cheesy
Re: Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court by crossbreedwears(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
How did he managed to achieve DIG with 27 years in service?? No matter how rapid your promotion can be in the army, you can't get Major General within 27 years in service

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze / FG To Resell Discos Under Banks, AMCON In Three Months / Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.