Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs (16101 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by obembet(f): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Here we go! I have been waiting for this from LP
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by danchuzzy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Segunbabba:
God bless President Tinubu for a job well-done 🙏

👎🏿
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by tnerro1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
If I hear, u want make them chase me from house and area 😁😁😁
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by porthouse7(f): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
They will never reject it, they are more hungry cos they newbie’s

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Raskimonojendor: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
😂😂😂

Mumu man
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Raskimonojendor: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:
If I am LP lawmaker, I will collect the car and sell it. Use the proceeds to do some palliative in my constituency.

If you reject the car, they will dash it out to the sidechicks of the babablus.

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Hoelujohn: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Segunbabba:
The bolt wey dey your brain don dey loose small small

2 Likes

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
We are also calling on the Labour Party legislators in the 10th Assembly to kick against this unnecessary wastage of resources in line with the ideology of the party which is social justice and equal opportunity for all. Nigerians will hold them responsible if they fail to live above board or give proper account of the electoral investment reposed in them. Nigerians are fed up with the status quo and they crave for a different leadership that must factor the interest of the suffering masses. The poor must be allowed to breath again in this country.
They should all reject it,
Not only LP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by bewla(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Segunbabba:
If and when they do will take the opposition seriously
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Chibuzoripob: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Good
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Soulsymbol99: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Tear rubber! Dat one go hard them oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by porthouse7(f): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
They will rather decamp to apc than to reject an suv

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by iswallker(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:
If I am LP lawmaker, I will collect the car and sell it. Use the proceeds to do some palliative in my constituency.

Selling government property is a crime ... cool

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by bewla(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hoelujohn:

The bolt wey dey your brain don dey loose small small
you don't no joke
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
Right thing to do
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by MasterJayJay: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
iswallker:
Selling government property is a crime ... cool
Government property? How many senators returned the cars they have used in the last term?

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by maasoap(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Collect and sell! How are you different from the others? Can't you take care of your constituency without collecting something you feel is wrong to collect?

2 Likes

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by oyoofong(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Who dey reject Honey? Na poverty wan kiii am? lol

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by maasoap(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
Treasure17:
No labour flag bearer should accept such gesture.
Like they rejected their own break allowance, the one that put Akpabio in hot soup the other time?

2 Likes

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Etimemy: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
Segunbabba:
Job of stealing and collecting loan
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by TheRareGem1(f): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
The jeeps that LP members have started using. Dey play

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by iReddington: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:

The car doesn't belong to the members yet, untill expiration of their tenure and they opt to make an outright purchase of it. It's National Assembly property, you can't sell it.

2 Likes

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by JayElectroNika: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ok

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Doris4ever(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
I don't want to think any LP lawmaker will return the car. I believe they will collect theirs as others.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Vision101(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
They were there when the NASS budget was passed and the purchase of these cars were included. They voted for it. Why didn't you give guidelines abi nitio that they should reject and vote against such item.

You want to start dancing in the sun pretending that you are different and better. Mtcheee
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by sadiyamuhammad: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Abeg nah the project be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEDG_YtdAL4
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Larryndelaw: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Lp lawmakers will.never reject the car and will never sell it. I can bet that with you. Do you think Lp lawmakers are different from other Lawmakers. You must be joking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by ThatFairGuy1: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Then you'll have no moral right to criticize them.

Rejecting it would have sent a message
T
MasterJayJay:

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Alliswell248: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
LP senators and Reps. Are laughing at him.

Dey play....

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by DeleTaller: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
fergie001:

Labour Party Nigeria

Barrister Aburo should know it's a criminal offence for him to still parade himself as the National Chairman when the Supreme Court had already threw him out of the post.
Lawless Obidience
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by casualobserver: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
i thought the courts have sacked this man as chairman?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Uncovers Plan To Use Armed Thugs During Elections In Niger Delta / Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership / Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.