Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs (16099 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by OneCandleAway(f): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:
If I am LP lawmaker, I will collect the car and sell it. Use the proceeds to do some palliative in my constituency.

If you reject the car, they will dash it out to the sidechicks of the babablus.

Exactly what former ebony house of assembly member afikpo chic Maria did. She collected the car the governor gave them and gave it to her constituency.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by transient123(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
fergie001:

Labour Party Nigeria

How these idiots don't know the adverse effect of their recklessness wonders me. Spending billions on SUV every now and then whilst Nigerians are reeling in poverty.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Ejjiss: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY REASONABLE COMMENTS ON THIS TOPIC.... EVERYONE IS SAYING NONSENSE.....
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by famology(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
This one nor know wetin dey happen. Abure you're on your own. Just dey play 🤣

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by rajiedreez: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by onuman: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Segunbabba:
God bless President Tinubu for a job well-done 🙏

Tinubu is now ruling Nigeria. See your head shrinking in size. Unfortunately, you people also extended shrinking heads to non Tinubu apostles in Nigeria. Unrepentant backwards sliders.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by MasterTeeUSA: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
You cannot sell the car. The car belong to the Govt. If you don't want it, don't take it. If you finish your position and want to keep the car, you pay the Govt for the depreciating value of the car.

MasterJayJay:
If I am LP lawmaker, I will collect the car and sell it. Use the proceeds to do some palliative in my constituency.

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by daygee12: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Dey play , sell ko sold ni. U think LP members go answer u , motor wey den don collect teh teh

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Tareq1105: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
Khalling2007:
Reject what? Mr man if you are among them, you will collect it and clean your mouth.

Did they reject the prayers that were sent to their email box in August?

Abure is deceiving Obi supporters blackmailing LP lawmakers when he's making his own millions as Party Chairman.

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Christistruth03: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
seanfer:
Abure should know that most people use the platform of LP to get into elective positions, not because they believe in the ideas and philosophy of the party called LP.... Asking them to reject the SUV is just wasting time because even Abure himself will accept if he's given the opportunity to accept.

Even Peter Obi bought his Presidential Candidate Slot

And Who sold it to Peter Obi?

Abure himself !!

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Tareq1105: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
post=126459130:

They should all reject it,
Not only LP.

If see them reject it, then we start the good example from there.

Meanwhile, I don't know anyone of them that return the prayers that was sent to their email box in August.

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Chetas81(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Segunbabba:
Continue to mock the foooooolish Nigerian citizen with your hypocrite prayer
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by oluxy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
fergie001:

Labour Party Nigeria

FG is giving 15,000,000 to 60,000,000 people that's N25,000 but indirectly giving 160m each to law makers.

Which means, 10 lawmakers 160m X 10= 1.6billion would millions of household instead of 60m more.

It's well.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by roundman: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
fergie001:

Labour Party Nigeria
Easier said than done,if Abure was there will he reject it?

1 Like

Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Nuheights(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Say that again?
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Segzy19: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Abi dem don reject am ni....

Abure ko, Abore ni sad
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Funflipper: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
seanfer:
Abure should know that most people use the platform of LP to get into elective positions, not because they believe in the ideas and philosophy of the party called LP.... Asking them to reject the SUV is just wasting time because even Abure himself will accept if he's given the opportunity to accept.

Don't mind the hypocrite. Hebis only saying this because people are beginning to question their double standard.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by olubless90: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Like seriously, let's wait to see if they (Lp Reps) will reject the SUVs if truely there not like other politicians as they claim in their manifesto... All eye on them....
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by iswallker(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Government property?
How many senators returned the cars they have used in the last term?

They paid for them boss - we are all in this together witnessing the extravagant lifestyle of the ruling class...

They devalue the items after four years and pay a token compared to the 160m brand new value
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by DMerciful(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
He needs to call the out which he has done. How they react is left for them!

You're not LP member or an Obidient, so mind your business
seanfer:
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by seanfer(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
DMerciful:
He needs to call the out which he has done. How they react is left for them!

You're not LP member or an Obidient, so mind your business

You can’t tell me what my business or what’s not. You people made us realize that LP and it’s elected officials are the saints we’ve been waiting for, but now they’re showing you and your like that they’re even worse than those you people are castigating.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by DMerciful(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
We believe in Peter Obi but Obi cannot be an island and thats why we voted others so he has support.

Difference between us and you guys is that we called out our elected officials because they're failing but you guys never call out yours but rather fight us for calling out yours as well.

We are not sheeples like you guys, infact we're planning to recall them if they dont sit up
seanfer:

You can’t tell me what my business or what’s not. You people made us realize that LP and it’s elected officials are the saints we’ve been waiting for, but now they’re showing you and your like that they’re even worse than those you people are castigating.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by highchief1: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:

hand no go stl let u sell am?una go just open una mouth waaa.so na only apc ppl get side chic.tinubu and Peter obi who cheat pass?
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Bigchristo: 2:50am On Oct 18, 2023
fergie001:

Labour Party Nigeria
I never trusted any of those people apart from Peter Obi, they use Obi grace to get into office but it’s usually personal interests after winning elections
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by seanfer(m): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2023
DMerciful:
We believe in Peter Obi but Obi cannot be an island and thats why we voted others so he has support.

Difference between us and you guys is that we called out our elected officials because they're failing but you guys never call out yours but rather fight us for calling out yours as well.

We are not sheeples like you guys, infact we're planning to recall them if they dont sit up

Obi is not different and this is one thing you people fail to realize.
You’re calling out people who don’t have conscience. Keep dreaming.

You guys are called headless mob for a reason.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Inosky(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2023
Running Nigeria as criminal entity, that's what they're doing. Cartels full our government.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Goke7: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2023
DMerciful:

Same Obi as former governor that invested govt money into private business, Dey play
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by babyfaceafrica: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Exactly what former ebony house of assembly member afikpo chic Maria did. She collected the car the governor gave them and gave it to her constituency.

Was she reelected? Because I no trust Nigerians
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Shikini: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Truly sad
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by LongT(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2023
What is wrong can only be made right else It festers . It doesn't really matter which party you are supporting be it Labour party or Apc. This show of opulence and the intimidation of the poor at this point in time is uncalled for. Anybody on this forum that supports wrong because of religion or ethnicity will never escape carma. The suffering is too much yet people in leadership positions choose to live recklessly with tax payers fund. Woe betide all evil doers and their supporters. We should all rise up and condemn wrong doing because people are suffering.
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Emola12(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Segunbabba:
see another clown here dey are many for dis our Yoruba land especially my working place dey lack integrity and common sense aswear
Re: Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs by Emola12(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2023
Khalling2007:
Reject what? Mr man if you are among them, you will collect it and clean your mouth.
can everybody be like you Try to get sense sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Iyiola Omisore Insulted Bola Ige Before Killing Him / Insecurity: FCT Minister, Wike Meets Traditional Rulers / EFCC Seizes Two Shopping Malls From INEC Chief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.