Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

How I Made My First Million - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Made My First Million (3700 Views)

5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. / I Made 40k In A Week. It's Easy! / How Learning An ICT Course(programming Language) Made Me My First Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My First Million by Hideki(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2023
Desusi:

More money and planning does.
In microeconomics there is the law of diminishing marginal utility ....
Re: How I Made My First Million by Hideki(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2023
benzion72:
You have not made a million a company you are employed with paid you a millions.
To convince us. You go out there establish a business and produce or offer service and generate turnover that will equal to a million
This is unnecessary, you can choose to be in paid employment and afterwards retire in peace. You can also choose to have a company, you can also choose to run a consultancy from the experience you have in paid employment. Nobody is got to convince you...the life and the choice is yours

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million by Hideki(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2023
Freelancerr:
Only in assets..
Not cash
Cash is also an asset, just that is a liquid asset, your can evaluate your non liquid asset by finding its FSV (force sale value). The FSV of your non liquid asset can be seen as as cash. How do you that, let say I have a car of about 20million, how much will anyone be willing to pay me right now for that car? That might bring down the value from 20million to let say 6million. Hence ur car FSV is 6million which could mean the instant cash equivalent

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million by Hideki(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2023
BItt:
Better to make that 1 million in assest than in cash.. Take this as words of wisdom
Cash is also an asset. Cash is the king of all assets

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million by MeekGram7(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hideki:
The truth is I didn't prepare for it. grin... neither did I stress much. When I got a job in corporate finance, few months after NYSC, I was redeployed from Lagos to PH after about a week or so, I had not even finished training. The redeployment letter had inconvenience allowance plus tfare and housing, infact before I could finish reading the letter the second time, alert done enter, that moment I ran to the toilet to look at the figures closely. When I came out from the toilet I had the millionaire smile written all over my face.
When I got to PH, I didn't rent a house cos one of my senior colleague who was recently redeployed to PH had rented a suite in a hotel and the suite had an extra room, the guy just gave it to me at no cost, infact he said I should eat whatever I want and it should be added to his bill ( as a senior i am not privy to his own redeployment allowance).
A little over two months in PH, I was redeployed back to Lagos cos two analyst had left and they quickly needed someone with a basic knowledge of creating insights and dashboards, I had a fair knowledge of Power BI hence I applied and was redeployed back to Lagos (another set of allowances).
I had made about 3.85million excluding salaries, in just over 3 months of work for traveling to PH and back to Lagos ...I really enjoyed those early days of working, I long for those days...don't let anyone tell you school is scam, don't joke with your academics.

I made my first million at age 18, I create and modify apps, then from there, bought a 2 plot of land in my hometown in Owerri, then bought one in an estate in ikorodu lagos that’s in the same year. Guess what, fast forward to 3 years (which is 2023) I sold the land in my hometown close to nekede poly, for 6m each, then I bought 3 more then moved back to Lagos and bought 1
So now I can fully say, I’m into real estate. I’m 21

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million by Obierika(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
CareerBegger:
Aderogba what stupid reputation you dey build? You are a self-confessed fraudster and I pity whoever tries to reach out to learn anything from you based on your nonsense shalaye

Please quote the person you're referring to directly or mention his moniker so people can be wary of him
Re: How I Made My First Million by DyingFetus: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
I made mine by black mailing multiple women
Re: How I Made My First Million by CareerBegger: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Obierika:

Please quote the person you're referring to directly or mention his moniker so people can be wary of him
Its the boy whose post was directly above mine.. I see he has modified his comment.
Re: How I Made My First Million by Freelancerr(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hideki:
Cash is also an asset, just that is a liquid asset, your can evaluate your non liquid asset by finding its FSV (force sale value). The FSV of your non liquid asset can be seen as as cash. How do you that, let say I have a car of about 20million, how much will anyone be willing to pay me right now for that car? That might bring down the value from 20million to let say 6million. Hence ur car FSV is 6million which could mean the instant cash equivalent

Well understood. Thanks
You fit still dash me some cash.
I go drop aza if you ask me to 💪💪
Re: How I Made My First Million by candygist: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hidewell:
I have never in my life seen 1million in my akant. Even 50,000 has never entered my acct. I know I won't be able to sleep that night if I ever see a million. I tap from your testimony sir hideki. More money for you. Currently my acct is superb red. Nothing. I won't despise the millionaires because I know one day I will be one even if I don't anything now. How I wish I could even see 10k now. 😢😢😢

If you want to beg, oga beg, no dey beat around the bush.
Re: How I Made My First Million by Hidewell(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2023
candygist:

If you want to beg, oga beg, no dey beat around the bush.

Okay boss grin You fit find me something make I take hold body?

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million by FunnyDude(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mine was in 2016, during ponzi schemes MMM and Ultimate Cycler.
Re: How I Made My First Million by seanwilliam(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Obierika:

hello, i am the one.

Cc careerbegger , I modified my post even before I even read your post self, I just checked the thread now to see other people posts and I saw you mentioned my name which means you personally know me and I dare you to proof how i scammed or whatever you’re talking about .

I modified the post because the trading of a thing is not as profitable as it used to be again and one tends to lose self.

Let me quickly break it down ,
I talk about PayPal , paxful trading and sending gift items.
1.The PayPal is the payment method some people working on surveys like APPEN use. Since they can’t get the money directly to Nigeria since PayPal is not supported, so what I do is to link their PayPal to Kenya mpesa through third party from Kenya, they’ll cash out the money and my third party will send me btc which I’ll resell ( the third party is also a PayPal trader since PayPal works very well over there).

Not bragging , I had lots of Nairalanders I worked with then cos I had the best rate grin.. that’s because I get paid with btc. Let me break it down ,
It’s like making 10$ on every 100$ trade.
Imagine trading with 15-20 people every two weeks, each person having 5 emails ( atleast 120$ per email ) with his payment from survey and freelance..

2. Paxful trading, see ehn, a lots of stuff Dey paxful if you can dedicate time . Let me talk about few of it.

Back then, before paxful started watermarked transactions, u can open different accounts to trade provided you have plenty feedbacks , just buy funds( like paypal , Apple Pay etc( or gift cards at lower rate from new users and quickly trade it on your other account then release coin for him..
.. you can also buy coin at lower rate from new users, send to your other account ( it’s free transfer though ) use am buy tron and transfer to Binance , convert it back to usdt/btc and sell..( this kinda relate to arbitrage ).

Third one is gift item, u can use Walmart and amazon how? There are some people( mostly Indians and Pakistani) willing to sell cards at 40% even 60% discount self on paxful then especially ecode( Walmart and Amazon ) , just buy it and then load it to your Amazon account , then order whatever gift u want with it .. the fastest and easiest one is using that same ecode to order high value card.

Also before Nigeria bank cards stopped working on international sites , then gt bank had spending limit of 1k$, I’ll just go on Amazon or some other sites( make the card name sha tally with yours), I’ would place order for cards like Razer gold ( code) with my Nigeria cards ( rate was around 480/490 then o) and soon as it delivered to my email I would resell and get btc at the rate of 520/530 per $ then . This means you would be making up to 50k a day if all your orders were successful o. 70% of time, it would work sha.

All these among others , are what I did then to make money . The PayPal was a game changer cos I had so many many suppliers then..

And tbh it doesn’t work like again, you’ll need a lot of tweaking tweaking before u can make shishi. And self, you can lose all you’ve accumulated even your trading account in the process ( Amazon flags account now, paxful watermarks trades now, business/gns paypal gets hold and mostly get locked these days)..

All these i learned on Nairaland.
On the PayPal stuff I lost heavily months later cos at some point, the other trader I trusted scammed me( not scam per se sha)..

So I modified it cos i know some people will be sending dms trying to know how to do it and what it’s all about.. If you were active back then on nairaland ashewo thread ( its called beggar den now I think , check business section , I’m sure you must be very familiar with my moniker ) and yes many people recommended me for jobs on the thread back then infact it beyond online deal self.. nairaland has been a blessing for me.

The thread is all about people talking about how they made their first million and that’s my input.

You need something more , ask me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million by Lanry1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hideki:
Hi, if you are young and focused, just be good with people and be learn to be good with numbers, that has been my recipe for success. Spend time on Udemy and Coursera, search for where you can learn free online courses, carve a niche, master it, and build your CV. If you learn some data skills, I could let you use my company for reference and referral purposes, this could help you earn experience hire positions.
Wow make sense 👍. Can I use it for cyber Security?
Re: How I Made My First Million by Obierika(m): 4:12am On Oct 20, 2023
seanwilliam:
hello, i am the one.

Cc careerbegger , I modified my post even before I even read your post self, I just checked the thread now to see other people posts and I saw you mentioned my name which means you personally know me and I dare you to proof how i scammed or whatever you’re talking about .

I modified the post because the trading of a thing is not as profitable as it used to be again and one tends to lose self.

Let me quickly break it down ,
I talk about PayPal , paxful trading and sending gift items.
1.The PayPal is the payment method some people working on surveys like APPEN use. Since they can’t get the money directly to Nigeria since PayPal is not supported, so what I do is to link their PayPal to Kenya mpesa through third party from Kenya, they’ll cash out the money and my third party will send me btc which I’ll resell ( the third party is also a PayPal trader since PayPal works very well over there).

Not bragging , I had lots of Nairalanders I worked with then cos I had the best rate grin.. that’s because I get paid with btc. Let me break it down ,
It’s like making 10$ on every 100$ trade.
Imagine trading with 15-20 people every two weeks, each person having 5 emails ( atleast 120$ per email ) with his payment from survey and freelance..

2. Paxful trading, see ehn, a lots of stuff Dey paxful if you can dedicate time . Let me talk about few of it.

Back then, before paxful started watermarked transactions, u can open different accounts to trade provided you have plenty feedbacks , just buy funds( like paypal , Apple Pay etc( or gift cards at lower rate from new users and quickly trade it on your other account then release coin for him..
.. you can also buy coin at lower rate from new users, send to your other account ( it’s free transfer though ) use am buy tron and transfer to Binance , convert it back to usdt/btc and sell..( this kinda relate to arbitrage ).

Third one is gift item, u can use Walmart and amazon how? There are some people( mostly Indians and Pakistani) willing to sell cards at 40% even 60% discount self on paxful then especially ecode( Walmart and Amazon ) , just buy it and then load it to your Amazon account , then order whatever gift u want with it .. the fastest and easiest one is using that same ecode to order high value card.

Also before Nigeria bank cards stopped working on international sites , then gt bank had spending limit of 1k$, I’ll just go on Amazon or some other sites( make the card name sha tally with yours), I’ would place order for cards like Razer gold ( code) with my Nigeria cards ( rate was around 480/490 then o) and soon as it delivered to my email I would resell and get btc at the rate of 520/530 per $ then . This means you would be making up to 50k a day if all your orders were successful o. 70% of time, it would work sha.

All these among others , are what I did then to make money . The PayPal was a game changer cos I had so many many suppliers then..

And tbh it doesn’t work like again, you’ll need a lot of tweaking tweaking before u can make shishi. And self, you can lose all you’ve accumulated even your trading account in the process ( Amazon flags account now, paxful watermarks trades now, business/gns paypal gets hold and mostly get locked these days)..

All these i learned on Nairaland.
On the PayPal stuff I lost heavily months later cos at some point, the other trader I trusted scammed me( not scam per se sha)..

So I modified it cos i know some people will be sending dms trying to know how to do it and what it’s all about.. If you were active back then on nairaland ashewo thread ( its called beggar den now I think , check business section , I’m sure you must be very familiar with my moniker ) and yes many people recommended me for jobs on the thread back then infact it beyond online deal self.. nairaland has been a blessing for me.

The thread is all about people talking about how they made their first million and that’s my input.

You need something more , ask me. Thanks.

Your explanation appears clear enough

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank Experience Hire Invite / My Experience Working In Hotels And Yoruba Actors / See How To Remove Pimples, Acne And Black Spots Naturally In Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.