Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) (1825 Views)

Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) by CaveAdullam: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
There is this feeling of wanting to live life carelessly like the nonchalant dudes outside.

A life that is free of the hassles and bubbles. A life one doesn't care about later, tomorrow, or the future. A life of wake, eat, drink, play, and sleep.

A life of easygoing without bothering of transcendental pursuit. A life of little ambitions even though an experience similar to a miracle will cause a long stream of happiness.

Living such a kind of life arouses a mild jealousy among those who meander through pipes and tunnels, and even try to gain balance when tilting on a rope just to have the best shot at life. This careless life is a secret desire of all.

That's the life of a child. We once had such an experience in childhood but never knew about it until we morph into adulthood with its many complexities and confusing paths where decisions must be made fast and less hazardous else it backfires and makes us become sacrificial lambs.

However, it's a life that is rooted in the physical. A life of now, which arouses more emotion than rationale. On one hand, it's a pragmatic way of living. Why consume yourself with thoughts of a better future when you don't know the rhythms of the universe?

On the flip side, it's less pragmatic because if everyone decides to live carelessly, there isn't a guarantee that you can live a nonchalant life as you please.

Appraisal of the metaphysical is a heavy burden to the man who has had a glimpse of transcendental meaning. His persistence on this path is due to exposure to superior knowledge which the careless man lacks.

It's a lack of knowledge or the muscles to act upon that knowledge that makes people live carelessly.

The comfort of the transcendental man is that his values and missions have a higher tendency to evolve and ripple imbuing values for sustainable human existence.

Unlike the transient man whose light becomes darkness like the burning of a slender white candle stick.

https:///baba_cave/status/1714302940674920897?s=20

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) by Walehelt(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sir CaveAdullam,i never regret following you....
Re: I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) by Walehelt(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
I will keep on reading until i understand it all....it too deep for the shallow minded.

But i know you're talkin bout life of the LOST BOYS

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) by talented321: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Re: I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) by MS247: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
cool

Go to a night club and party till you understand noise at the club is just headache

Go to pick up as many prostitute in a place like Dubai or Tottenham.. pick every race, Bleep more than 6 girls as you cum move to the next so you can finally understand Sex and Love are different

Go to a liquor shop and buy ad much beer and vodka you can afford, get marijuana too, waste yourself for a weekend

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) by Blitzking: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Go to a night club and party till you understand noise at the club is just headache

Go to pick up as many prostitute in a place like Dubai or Tottenham.. pick every race, Bleep more than 6 girls as you cum move to the next so you can finally understand Sex and Love are different

Go to a liquor shop and buy ad much beer and vodka you can afford, get marijuana too, waste yourself for a weekend

I tried all 3 to understand the wisdom of Solomon..vanity upon vanity everything is vanity.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) by MS247: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Blitzking:
I tried all 3 to understand the wisdom of Solomon..vanity upon vanity everything is vanity.

Honestly
Re: I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) by MrBroke(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Blitzking:

All vanity it is. Sometimes I wonder what ain't Vanity

(1) (Reply)

Ten Mistakes Men Make With Women,what To Do About It. / Online Dating/marriage, Does It Work? / He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.